FORGETME

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
FORGETME
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2021 3:27:44 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

Traitor.
[break][break]
Liar.
[break][break]
Coward.
[break][break]
Anger burns in her gaze as she looks at him, and no longer caring for stopping herself, she slaps him. It’s not gentle, because when has Sol ever been gentle?
[break][break]
Winning? You betrayed everyone who ever cared about you, how the fuck is that winning?”
[break][break]
Because he doesn’t care anymore. Because he's a selfish bastard.
[break][break]
Because Magnus has turned into someone she doesn’t recognize, fallen until becoming everything they used to stand against.
[break][break]
It’s not about Team Rocket. It’s not about Kanto. It’s about him. About them.
[break][break]
So much for the happy reunion she had dreamt of once.

[break][break]

[attr="class","textwttag"]

[attr="class","textwtpokes"]

[newclass=.textwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt b] color: #D25944; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #D25944; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #D25944; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #D25944; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #D25944!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #D25944; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #D25944; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #D25944; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
wrapped in your regret, what a waste of blood and sweat.
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
FORGETME
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2021 15:08:09 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","niko b"]
[attr="class","niko i"]the slap is expected, telegraphed at this point, but he lets it happen. his cheek and jaw stings from the impact, and he's sighing when he tilts his head back at her.

"you tell me, sis."

his voice drops then, lowering to a whisper.

"you know how the war ended. you know who won, who lost..."

a pause.

"...and who survived."

[newclass=.niko] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.niko b] color: #d3d3d3; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.niko i] text-decoration: underline dotted #d3d3d3; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
FORGETME
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2021 13:33:24 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

She could punch him. She could kick him. She could call out her pokémon and order them to tear this dangerous man to pieces. She could shoot him.
[break][break]
All these are things Sol considers, but instead of doing any of them, she simply looks at him, the tears no longer coming. Her stare is cold, emotionless, even if her eyes are reddened and still watery.
[break][break]
”Okay.”
[break][break]
What is that? Acceptance? Acknowledgement?
[break][break]
”What if I hadn’t survived?”
[break][break]
He wouldn’t have cared, obviously. He had already left her behind.

[break][break]

[newclass=.textwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt b] color: #D25944; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #D25944; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #D25944; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #D25944; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #D25944!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #D25944; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #D25944; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #D25944; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
FORGETME
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2021 14:13:13 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","niko b"]
[attr="class","niko i"]okay.

how is he supposed to take that? as her acceptance? her indifference? his face scrunches at the thought.

"but you did."

briefly, words catch in his throat.

"i made sure you did."

[newclass=.niko i] text-decoration: underline dotted #d3d3d3; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
FORGETME
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2021 4:17:22 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

’I made sure you did.’
[break][break]
Sol clenches her fist, knuckles growing white because of the sheer force. If her nails were any longer, if she didn’t trim them regularly, she would probably draw blood, and yet that still wouldn’t hurt or annoy her as much as his words.
[break][break]
How dare he imply that she survived because of him?
[break][break]
She went through hell, and he sided with their enemies, with the people who tried to kill her in the battlefield countless times. If Sol survived, it’s because of her own efforts, because of the people who were there for her, because of luck. Not because of .
[break][break]
”What do you mean?”
[break][break]
It’s not as much her asking as it is her demanding an answer.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
FORGETME
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2021 19:10:28 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","niko b"]
[attr="class","niko i"]there's no point lying now.

"i tracked your movements."

he says simply.

"i did what i could to divert our strongest forces away from you."

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
FORGETME
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2021 4:59:19 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

”...What?”
[break][break]
No.
[break][break]
That can’t be right, can it?
[break][break]
If his words are true, then that means that she had it easy back at Kanto, that things could have been much worse, that the hell her and her squad faced was nothing compared to what others were going through at the very same moment. It means that…
[break][break]
”...So you’re saying people died because of me? Because you felt like you needed to protect me?”
[break][break]
How is she supposed to live with something like this?
[break][break]
It makes her furious, and it fills her with guilt.
[break][break]
”Fuck you, Magnus.”

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
FORGETME
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2021 16:53:33 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","niko b"]
[attr="class","niko i"]he never thought about it like that, but now that it's presented to him, the truth is clear, isn't it?

"i guess so."

even if it fills her with guilt, he finds that he doesn't care.

at least, not as much as he should.

"you said you wanted to know."

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
FORGETME
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2021 5:32:01 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

He doesn’t care that people died because of him. He doesn’t care that people died because he wanted to protect her. And, worst of all, he’s trying to drag her down with him.
[break][break]
Who the fuck is this person, and where’s the brother she once loved more than anything?
[break][break]
Looking at him in the eyes, resolute as ever, she steps closer, and a fist hits his chest… but it’s gentle, because even if Sol tells herself she does, she doesn’t mean it.
[break][break]
”I hate you.”
[break][break]
She doesn’t mean this either.
[break][break]
”I fucking hate you, Magnus.”
[break][break]
Her voice breaks, and tears threaten to come once again.
[break][break]
Why does he make her feel like she's the helpless kid she used to be?

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
FORGETME
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2021 13:12:07 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","niko b"]
[attr="class","niko i"]her fist hits his chest, bringing with it years of buried emotions. but he's strong, he always has been, so they stay buried even as he looks down at her.

"no, you don't."

he sighs, bringing a hand up to wipe tears off her cheek.

"it would be easier if you did."

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
FORGETME
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2021 13:31:24 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

It’s like she’s a kid. Like she’s helpless, like she’s useless, like she’s weak. So many things that she has fought against all of her life. So many things that she has convinced herself she will never be again. All of those things that he very easily pushes to the surface from where she had buried them...
[break][break]
It’s the sort of terrible thing only Magnus could do to her, and yet no matter how much she wants to hate him for it, there’s still that feeling of safety that comes when she holds onto him – that comforting feeling in the way he wipes away those tears that he himself brought upon her cheeks.
[break][break]
Scumbag.
[break][break]
Liar.
[break][break]
Traitor.
[break][break]
”...I missed you.
[break][break]
Her words are no more than a whisper; a painful confession.
[break][break]
No, she doesn't hate him. She could never hate him.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
FORGETME
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2021 14:36:02 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","niko b"]
[attr="class","niko i"]he stills under her hold, unwilling to part. if he pretends hard enough, he could push aside all else and just enjoy her presence. her company, once again, as they had once experienced.

his arms fold around her, holding her just a little.

"i missed you, too."

but too much has changed.

after a moment, he continues:

"magnus isn't my name anymore."

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
FORGETME
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2021 3:07:03 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

He holds her, and while it may seem like a simple gesture, it’s not, because there’s only a handful of people who Sol would ever allow to do things like those. Perhaps even less than that. Perhaps only a couple.
[break][break]
How is he still one of them? Why is it that she can so easily allow herself to lower her guard around him, resting her forehead against his chest and closing her eyes as she would have done all those years ago, before he left her behind?
[break][break]
She knows she shouldn’t, and yet as many terrible things as her mind may scream about him, there’s also that deep feeling of knowing that she can trust him – hoping that she can trust him.
[break][break]
’Magnus isn't my name anymore.’
[break][break]
Of course it isn’t. Why would he keep the name that their parents gave him? The surname that only served as a reminder of their father? Sol Einarsdóttir. Magnus Einarsson. Deep down, even Sol herself hates it.
[break][break]
”...What’s your name now?”
[break][break]
She doesn’t move from where she is. She doesn’t dare look at him.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
FORGETME
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2021 4:59:38 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","niko b"]
[attr="class","niko i"]"niko manner."

a chuckle escapes, this one less abrasive and more...kind? shades of magnus, perhaps.

"i wouldn't look me up in the system, though."

gang leader accused of multiple crimes, convicted of none. as odd as it might be, that in itself tells a story of someone who has people in his pockets.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
FORGETME
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2021 10:53:22 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

Niko Manner.
[break][break]
The name of a criminal.
[break][break]
Pushing away the thought, her chuckle joins his, pulling away and taking a step back just to meet his gaze one more time, brows quirked.
[break][break]
”That’s the best you could come up with? Niko Manner? What a lame alias.”
[break][break]
There’s a slight smirk, teasing, even though in the back of her mind there are more than a few guesses as to what she’ll find when looking up his name. Of course she will look up his name.

[break][break]