the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
wrapped in your regret, what a waste of blood and sweat.
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
FORGETME
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2021 15:48:14 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","niko b"]
[attr="class","niko i"]"it's much better than being named einarsson."

disgusting.

after a few more moments, he pulls away.

"you still in the military?"

he hasn't been keeping track of her ever since leaving kanto.

[newclass=.niko] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.niko b] color: #d3d3d3; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.niko i] text-decoration: underline dotted #d3d3d3; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
FORGETME
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2021 16:19:33 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

’Better than Einarsson.’
[break][break]
It’s not like she could ever disagree, but there’s still something painful about hearing words like these. He left his name behind, he left their family behind, he left her behind…
[break][break]
Still, in true Sol fashion, she doesn’t show this, those walls that had seemed as if they would come crumbling down returning to being as tall and unclimbable as usual. She sighs.
[break][break]
”Yeah. Captain Einarsdóttir.”
[break][break]
The military. Fighting for yet another region that doesn’t matter to her – for a home that does not exist.
[break][break]
After all, isn’t home more about people than places?
[break][break]
”...Are you going to leave again?”

[break][break]

[attr="class","textwttag"]

[attr="class","textwtpokes"]

[newclass=.textwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt b] color: #D25944; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #D25944; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #D25944; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #D25944; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #D25944!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #D25944; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #D25944; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #D25944; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
FORGETME
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2021 17:04:20 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","niko b"]
[attr="class","niko i"]captain.

for whatever reason, that makes him proud to hear. not that he'll tell her, though.

"nah. i'm in verdanturf now."

he reaches a hand out to her shoulder, moving her to the side to avoid being walked into by a passerby.

"you can visit if you want. not sure if you'd vibe with the crowd."

[newclass=.niko i] text-decoration: underline dotted #d3d3d3; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
FORGETME
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2021 17:20:04 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

His pride would have surprised her, because a part of Sol can’t help but wonder if he’s disgusted by the fact that she’s still in the military. Still doing as their father would want, still trying to make him proud and follow in his footsteps. Why else would she stay, after all? She has no other good reason, even if she pretends there are a few...
[break][break]
”When do I ever vibe with any crowd?”
[break][break]
She doesn’t, but she also knows what he means.
[break][break]
”Sure… Also… You should probably know that dad’s in Slateport.”
[break][break]
To avoid him, of course. And yet, there's no mention of their mother...

[break][break]

[attr="class","textwttag"]

[attr="class","textwtpokes"]

[newclass=.textwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt b] color: #D25944; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #D25944; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #D25944; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #D25944; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #D25944!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #D25944; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #D25944; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #D25944; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
FORGETME
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2021 15:17:26 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","niko b"]
[attr="class","niko i"]"fair point."

where she vibes with practically no crowd, he has the ability to vibe with most if he tries. not that he does often, but when he does, he'd fit in quite well.

at the mention of their dad, he sneers.

"good. he can stay there and stay the fuck away from me."

and then...

"how about mom?"

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
FORGETME
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2021 22:29:11 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: