amarillo sky [m/aa]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
amarillo sky [m/aa]
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2021 19:25:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Taking care of farms or ranches? Well, that was the Makarov specialty.

So, when Lukas and his wife got the call to help a local farmer with the livestock located on some nearby land, it was a quick agreement for them. It didn't take too long to get to the area, and Lukas was actually pretty ecstatic he knew what he was doing.

When they reached the farm, he helped Aurelia down from their truck, his arms flexing and shirt shifting to show his own farmer's tan. As she was placed on the ground, he placed a quick kiss on her cheek before closing the door.

"Ready to get started with our day, my dear?" he asked, reaching down to hold her hand in his.

close tab

played by

bean

aura, auri
she/her
august 27
oldale town
lukasexual
rancher
civilian
awards
21 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelia
aurelia makarov
amarillo sky [m/aa]
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2021 0:55:52 GMT
aurelia makarov Avatar
Aurelia giggles softly as she's helped down, holding onto his shoulders tightly. Once she's on the ground, she leans into the kiss to her cheek and returns it. "I'm ready. Let's get these babies back to where they belong, hmm?"

She gestures widely to the field, before licking her lips. "I suppose we should try herding them... Did you bring anyone for that?" She asks him curiously, glancing up at him. Sometimes she forgot how tall her husband was, especially when he was in his working boots. She flushes a bit in the face, before glancing back out at the field.

@luke
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
amarillo sky [m/aa]
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2021 3:26:49 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"I asked our helper at home to lend me one of his herders. He gave me his Houndoom and his Manectric. We could see how they'd work out with herding."

Lukas, personally, didn't have any herding animals. And he knew his cattle Pokemon wouldn't really be of much help.

"Unless you want me to see if the Tauros will gather them up."

He couldn't help but laugh at the thought of the lazy bull rounding up the livestock.