TAG WITH @ceri
Ceri Glynn
into the woods [M][AA]
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2021 2:33:17 GMT
Ceri Glynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

Night had fallen suddenly and unexpectedly upon Petalburg Woods, long shadows being cast by dark trees under the pale light of a full moon.
[break][break]
It’s all wrong, it’s not logical, and that feeling of wrongness only grows and grows with the more they walk. A short trip to collect samples has become something much different, and in this place Ceri is usually so familiar with, she now feels concerned and disoriented.
[break][break]
Perhaps even threatened.
[break][break]
”Uhmm… Shouldn’t the exit to the woods be this way?”
[break][break]
That’s what the compass in her phone says, at least, but what lies before her is tall grass and dense bushes. No path ahead.

[attr="class","rigidtag"] | MISSION

[attr="class","rigidpokes"]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #8999BD; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #8999BD; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #8999BD; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #8999BD; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #8999BD!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #8999BD; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

bunny

Dr. Kano
She/Her
Sinnoh
Pansexual
Scientist
Grunt
22 height
22 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
110 posts
Kano Iyona DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kano
Kano Iyona
into the woods [M][AA]
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2021 4:22:37 GMT
Kano Iyona Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,punkihope]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-divider]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
when i knew the world wasn't meant for me,

[attr=class,lyric2]
you rescued me, you rescued me

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,charname accenttext]
[attr=class,accentbg]
i can offer nothing, still you won't let go

[attr=class,bulk]

What was supposed to be a simple excursion with a colleague for the hunt of a sample for some researches becomes much more than "simple". Or at least that is what Kano's gut tells her as she notices the irregularities that are happening right now all around her. [break][break]

"It should be..." Kano looks around after Ceri asks for confirmation. Trying to determine her bearing with their current location but something blocks her to do so. The surrounding is in a constant shifting making it impossible for her to hold her bearing. "... But clearly there is something that thinks all of this is funny" [break][break]

As if the current condition is not bad, an incoherent distorted voice echoes all around them repeating itself in a monotone manner. Kano tries to cover her ears but it fails as she is still able to hear them. "Great. We need to move fast before this voice has any effect on our mind." Kano mentions.

[attr=class,bottom-text]

[attr=class,punkihopecredit]
template by punki

[newclass=.punkihope .accentbg]background: #6C909A;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .accentborder, .punkihope .bulk i]border-color: #6C909A;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .accenttext, .punkihope .bulk b, .punkihope .bottom-text span a]color: #6C909A;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope]width: 500px; background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.05); margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .absolute-holder]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .image]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/pjeGnzr.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .image .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .lyric1, .punkihope .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #2b2b2b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .lyric1 div, .punkihope .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .image-divider]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #3e3e3e; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .image-divider div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .bulk i]border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #3e3e3e; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihopecredit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihopecredit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Glynn
She/Her
June 6th
Circhester, Galar
Pansexual
Xenobiology / Toxicology
Elite / Researcher
Sweet, little, unforgettable thing
awards
493 posts
Ceri Glynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceri
Ceri Glynn
into the woods [M][AA]
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2021 5:30:12 GMT
Ceri Glynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

’Something that thinks all of this is funny.’
[break][break]
Kano has a point, but with their surroundings obscured by sudden nightfall, it’s difficult to see if there’s anything watching them. Are they being followed? What’s causing all this? A few possible pokémon come to mind, the most obvious choices being her first pick, but speculation won’t do much good, and the strange sound that suddenly hits her eardrums makes it clear that there’s no time for such things.
[break][break]
”What is that? Some sort of singing?”
[break][break]
There are some pokémon out there that have very dangerous singing moves. If only she had brought noise-cancelling headphones with her, huh? Although, let’s be honest, it’s not like Ceri can afford fancy noise-cancelling headphones that actually do their job properly.
[break][break]
What she can afford, however, is pokémon.
[break][break]
”Do we follow the existing path or form our own? I could have my Crobat fly up to try to find a way out.”

[attr="class","rigidpokes"]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #8999BD; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #8999BD; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #8999BD; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #8999BD; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #8999BD!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #8999BD; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

bunny

Dr. Kano
She/Her
Sinnoh
Pansexual
Scientist
Grunt
22 height
22 height
awards
110 posts
Kano Iyona DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kano
Kano Iyona
into the woods [M][AA]
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2021 4:52:48 GMT
Kano Iyona Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,punkihope]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,bulk]

Kano closes her eyes trying to think but the echoing sounds don't let her have a clear mind to think about what they should do next. Kano let out an annoyed sigh as she opens her eyes and looks around. "Our best bet is to follow the supposed path for the exits. Following the path out of all this madness would only lead us to another madness." Kano theorize after giving it a thought as best as she could. "For safety precautions, let your Crobat fly up and I will throw some of my Voltorbs ahead to scout." Kano throws out Nibanme and Gobanme, her two Voltorbs that won't get affected by these sound-based moves. If Hajime is still around, he would be among this crowd but alas, he dies too soon. [break][break]

The two Voltorbs rolls in different directions but not too far off where they can't see them together within their vision. "Okay, let's go. Don't let the scout escapes from our vision"

[attr=class,bottom-text]

template by punki

[newclass=.punkihope .accentborder, .punkihope .bulk i]border-color: #6C909A;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .accenttext, .punkihope .bulk b, .punkihope .bottom-text span a]color: #6C909A;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope]width: 500px; background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.05); margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .absolute-holder]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .image]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/pjeGnzr.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .image .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .lyric1, .punkihope .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #2b2b2b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .lyric1 div, .punkihope .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .image-divider]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #3e3e3e; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .image-divider div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .bulk i]border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #3e3e3e; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihopecredit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihopecredit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Glynn
She/Her
June 6th
Circhester, Galar
Pansexual
Xenobiology / Toxicology
Elite / Researcher
awards
493 posts
Ceri Glynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceri
Ceri Glynn
into the woods [M][AA]
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2021 14:03:36 GMT
Ceri Glynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

Following the path out of all this madness would only lead us to another madness.
[break][break]
It only makes sense, like if this were some weird psychological horror where whatever is haunting them tries to make them descend into insanity… step by step. Second by second. Song by song.
[break][break]
Ceri shakes her head, trying to also shake away those weird thoughts.
[break][break]
”Okay, yeah, let’s do that.”
[break][break]
And so she calls out her Crobat after reaching for a pokéball in her bag, the pokémon’s INNER FOCUS somewhat protecting it from the strange things happening around them. ”Aer, try to find a way out from above, okay? Don’t stray too far, though.”
[break][break]
The Crobat flies up, and with a nod, Ceri steps forward, following after Kano.

[break][break]

[attr="class","rigidpokes"][break]

close tab

played by

bunny

Dr. Kano
She/Her
Sinnoh
Pansexual
Scientist
Grunt
22 height
22 height
awards
110 posts
Kano Iyona DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kano
Kano Iyona
into the woods [M][AA]
POSTED ON Nov 20, 2021 4:29:38 GMT
Kano Iyona Avatar
[attr=class,punkihope]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,bulk]

Nibanme and Gobanme hop to a certain distance where they still could see them. Once in a while, they turn their body to see their trainer and Kano can only wave them to continue. "These sounds give me a headache" Kano comments about the echoing voice of the forest. Kano tries her best to cover her ears but it is no use as a hand is not the best for sound insulation. Suddenly, there is a rustling noise from the distance but Kano is unsure if it is the illusion of an actual movement. [break][break]

"Did you hear that?" Kano asks Ceri trying to confirm her uncertainty. She stops and looks around trying to check if there is anything amiss around her. Her ears can't discern what is real and what is not with the current situation but she still tries.

[attr=class,bottom-text]

template by punki

close tab

played by

Azul

Glynn
She/Her
June 6th
Circhester, Galar
Pansexual
Xenobiology / Toxicology
Elite / Researcher
awards
493 posts
Ceri Glynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceri
Ceri Glynn
into the woods [M][AA]
POSTED ON Nov 20, 2021 17:22:03 GMT
Ceri Glynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

The singing… the voices… the sounds… whatever they are, they reverberate all around them. They ring loud, they ring low, they are whispers and also high-pitched tones. It makes her head spin. It makes her feel nauseous. It makes no sense at all.
[break][break]
Is she really going insane because of something as simple as a few noises?
[break][break]
No matter how badly she wants to stop and take a breath, what little common sense she has left in her tells Ceri to keep going. ”Same… we need to get out of here.” As if that weren’t already obvious.
[break][break]
So, they follow the Voltorb, until a rustling noise causes both of them to stop.
[break][break]
Is it real, or is it another illusion?
[break][break]
”I think it might be the thing causing all this!” As she says this, lights flicker to life all around them as if Will-O-Wisp. An actual attack, or also another trick of their minds? Ceri knows they can’t just stand around and find out. ”Aer!”
[break][break]
An AIR SLASH on part of her Crobat answers her call, the bird’s-eye view from above granting it an advantage even with the dense foliage.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

bunny

Dr. Kano
She/Her
Sinnoh
Pansexual
Scientist
Grunt
22 height
22 height
awards
110 posts
Kano Iyona DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kano
Kano Iyona
into the woods [M][AA]
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2021 11:11:39 GMT
Kano Iyona Avatar
[attr=class,punkihope]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,bulk]

As the will o wisp suddenly appeared, Ceri quickly sprung in action to authenticate the credibility of the will-o wisp. Blade of winds arises from her Crobat to the dense foliage creating a wave. A big shadow suddenly comes out from the bushes and a wild Zoroark appears baring mischievous fangs. "You finally come out, huh?" Kano chides in annoyance and both, Nibanme and Sanbanme, catch her mood and start to attack the wild pokemon. Nibanme covers its body with electricity and charges toward the Zoroark but the Pokemon evades it easily but the attack doesn't stop there as Sanbanme's body starts to illuminate and Nibanme quickly swerves and hits the Zoroark due to the magnetic field. As Nibanme hit, the surrounding suddenly wavers a bit but quickly return back as the Zoroark try to escape. "We need to make that Pokemon faint!" Kano orders as they start to give him a chase.

[attr=class,bottom-text]

template by punki

close tab

played by

Azul

Glynn
She/Her
June 6th
Circhester, Galar
Pansexual
Xenobiology / Toxicology
Elite / Researcher
awards
493 posts
Ceri Glynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceri
Ceri Glynn
into the woods [M][AA]
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2021 12:12:38 GMT
Ceri Glynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

Zoroark.
[break][break]
Of course.
[break][break]
They should have known.
[break][break]
All these changes in their environment, all these strange noises, all these things that had made them feel as if they were slowly going insane… They were all illusions created by the pokémon. For what reason? To defend its territory? Just to mess with them?
[break][break]
There are not many things in this world that are capable of angering Ceri, but the fact that their work would find itself interrupted because of some mischievous fox who wanted to mess with their heads sure is enough to annoy her. ”Aer, poison it.”
[break][break]
Ceri may not be the greatest trainer out there and most of her pokémon may not be meant for combat, but she does know all of them well, and that means she knows just how fast a Crobat can fly. Fast enough to easily catch up with a running Zoroark.
[break][break]
She also knows just how potent their toxins are, and while digging its fangs into its enemy would always be more effective, the CROSS POISON that soon slashes through the air and hits the fox does its job just fine. Being POISONED can be a terrible and painful thing, and it’s exactly what this pokémon deserves trying to mess with them.
[break][break]
It harms it, making it stop all of a sudden as it cries out in pain.
[break][break]
A chance for Kano's Voltorb to do the rest.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

bunny

Dr. Kano
She/Her
Sinnoh
Pansexual
Scientist
Grunt
22 height
22 height
awards
110 posts
Kano Iyona DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kano
Kano Iyona
into the woods [M][AA]
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2021 3:55:29 GMT
Kano Iyona Avatar
[attr=class,punkihope]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,bulk]

As the Zoroark falls with excruciating pain due to the poison that has been injected by Ceri's Crobat. Kano takes her time approaching the pokemon, letting the poison dig deeper into their vein. The surrounding starts to crumble revealing, starting to show the reality but it is still not complete as the Zoroark still remain conscious. Kano's eyes bore right to the begging Zoroark on the floor, "Let me end your suffering now" Kano says calmly as the sound around her started to diminish. She snaps her finger and both Nibanme and Gobanme, jump to the sky and releases CHARGE BEAM together creating an explosion on where the groveling Zoroark was. As the beam hit, the surrounding completely shatters and they return to the forest. [break][break]

"Let's go" Kano declares as she now leads Ceri to the exit. [break][break]

The real exit.

[attr=class,bottom-text]

template by punki

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
into the woods [M][AA]
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2021 1:42:10 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: