part of
TAG WITH @hana
hana ito
heartbeat
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2021 4:23:29 GMT
hana ito Avatar
[attr="class","hana"]
[attr="class","hana b"]
[attr="class","hana i"]is it obvious she doesn't belong here?

from the fruity drink clutched desperately in both hands to the nervous tap of a heel against tile, she feels out of place. this isn't her scene, clearly. bodies mesh together on the floor. bass vibrates through the walls and into her bones. there's a lingering stench of alcohol, sweat, and overwhelming cologne. even the lights are dizzying.

and she's awkwardly standing on the outside of the dance floor. alcohol has already kicked in but liquid courage fails her. instead of fearless, she is wobbly with the legs of a newborn deerling.

eventually, her drink is drained and she finds a new lifeline in returning to the bar for another. and as she slides between two bodies stationed at the bar, recognition dawns slowly over hazy eyes. she's leaning into his side before considering otherwise, a smile of warm honey curling into her cheeks.

"niko!"

[newclass=.hana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hana b] color: #37a69d; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #37a69d; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
wrapped in your regret, what a waste of blood and sweat.
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
heartbeat
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2021 14:46:27 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","niko b"]
[attr="class","niko i"]he's with someone else when she approaches. recognition comes slower for him, but how could he forget their little detour? the memory brings with it a grin that curls against his lips.

"hana."

turning away from whatever girl he's with, he reaches out for hana's waist, pulling her close as he sets his drink down against the counter.

"did you miss me?"

[newclass=.niko] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.niko b] color: #d3d3d3; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.niko i] text-decoration: underline dotted #d3d3d3; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

han
she/her
march 14th
ecruteak city, johto
bisexual
ex kimono girl
cadet
there's gotta be something more for me.
awards
46 posts
hana ito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hana
hana ito
heartbeat
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2021 16:44:38 GMT
hana ito Avatar
[attr="class","hana"]
[attr="class","hana b"]
[attr="class","hana i"]oh, is she interrupting? oops. somehow, she can’t find it in her hazy brain to care much.

her smile is bright when he turns. something about her name dripping from his lips makes her melt into his side. it’s easy to reduce her to puddle status, apparently. memories of their detour scream as much.

”yes,” she can’t lie. not to herself, not to him, not to the alcohol making her a fuzzy jumble of thoughts and desires. her smile wobbles slightly as a thought rises. ”did you miss me?” no, probably not. that doesn’t matter either. his hands are too warm, too big around her waist for her to consider much else.

[newclass=.hana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #37a69d; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
heartbeat
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2021 16:49:50 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","niko b"]
[attr="class","niko i"]"of course."

not.

but she doesn't have to know that, does she?

it's then that he turns all of himself towards her. with both hands on her hips, one trails up to trace down the lines of her jaw.

"are you having fun?"

[newclass=.niko i] text-decoration: underline dotted #d3d3d3; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

han
she/her
march 14th
ecruteak city, johto
bisexual
ex kimono girl
cadet
awards
46 posts
hana ito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hana
hana ito
heartbeat
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2021 17:13:12 GMT
hana ito Avatar
[attr="class","hana"]
[attr="class","hana b"]
[attr="class","hana i"]a lie is a lie is a lie or something like that. she’s eating up his answer with hungry teeth regardless.

her hips steady against his grip. the swaying motion stills for the moment, body anchored into place. and as one hand rises to stroke along her jaw, she tilts into touch with a little sigh.

music continues to thump in her ears, just barely drowning out the rise of her heartbeat.

”yes, are you?” or did she interrupt his fun? oh well. her head turns to the side, eyes darting for a bartender. she needs another drink stat.

close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
heartbeat
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2021 13:30:56 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","niko b"]
[attr="class","niko i"]"not really."

he leans in then, brushing against her ear in a whisper:

"but let's change that."

a quick gesture for a bartender sees that their drinks are promptly refilled. he hands one over to her, smiling.

"to having fun."

close tab

played by

nikki

han
she/her
march 14th
ecruteak city, johto
bisexual
ex kimono girl
cadet
awards
46 posts
hana ito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hana
hana ito
heartbeat
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2021 5:00:42 GMT
hana ito Avatar
[attr="class","hana"]
[attr="class","hana b"]
[attr="class","hana i"]"why not?" comes tumbling out and she's startling slightly when he leans in. the brush of lips against an ear, the melting of a body into the warmth of another.

he signals for another round of drinks as she flashes a fuzzy smile.

"time to have a blast!"

alcohol goes down easier with company, she's realized. and even though she's practically suctioned to his side in this crowded bar, she's wiggling a little closer. it's almost greedy. the warmth of his hands feels a little too good against the bare skin of her back.

close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
heartbeat
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2021 15:08:33 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","niko b"]
[attr="class","niko i"]whiskey slides down his throat with ease; the burn expected and all too familiar at this point. he sets the glass back down, then finally stands, once again towering over her as they've both come to expect.

"let's dance."

after a squeeze, he takes her hand and leads them towards the dancefloor.

close tab

played by

nikki

han
she/her
march 14th
ecruteak city, johto
bisexual
ex kimono girl
cadet
awards
46 posts
hana ito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hana
hana ito
heartbeat
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2021 5:54:19 GMT
hana ito Avatar
[attr="class","hana"]
[attr="class","hana b"]
[attr="class","hana i"]what little remains in her glass is drained shortly after.

and when he stands, towering over her, she sways a little. her head tilts up and mildly, the room spins off kilter for a moment.

"okay."

she's quickly learning she can't say no to him. not when he's squeezing like that or when his large hand engulfs hers. it's warm and she's all fuzzy. he leads them to the dance floor, her legs already beginning to feel more like jelly than limbs. and it's so easy to lean into him when they stop, to fit her body to his.

close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
heartbeat
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2021 13:28:21 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","niko b"]
[attr="class","niko i"]and so, they dance. with his hands still on her, almost claiming what is his, he sways to the beat of the song, feeling her body grind against his. it's reminiscent of their detour, except here they remain clothed, at least for now.

even with people all around them, his hands make their way up her body, exploring.

close tab

played by

nikki

han
she/her
march 14th
ecruteak city, johto
bisexual
ex kimono girl
cadet
awards
46 posts
hana ito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hana
hana ito
heartbeat
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2021 5:05:26 GMT
hana ito Avatar
[attr="class","hana"]
[attr="class","hana b"]
[attr="class","hana i"]the dance floor is a sea of bodies. it's difficult to not get swept away.

hands anchor her to him. they're wandering, greedy, hungry. and she's not exactly sure what song is playing or if she's even swaying in time but her hips wiggle enough to pass.

brief memories of their detour flash beneath strobe lights and the heavy pulse of bass. it's dizzying, exhilarating, intoxicating. her hands reach back, up, and tangle themselves into the fabric of his shirt.

close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
heartbeat
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2021 19:10:52 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","niko b"]
[attr="class","niko i"]he's not entirely sure what song is playing either. he's only following the beat that thrums, and even then, his attention remains solely on her, almost enthralled by the wiggle of her hips, of her presence.

and where her hand finds the fabric of his shirt, it's not enough. his hand reaches for hers, guiding it along the familiar lines of his body.

close tab

played by

nikki

han
she/her
march 14th
ecruteak city, johto
bisexual
ex kimono girl
cadet
awards
46 posts
hana ito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hana
hana ito
heartbeat
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2021 5:01:21 GMT
hana ito Avatar
[attr="class","hana"]
[attr="class","hana b"]
[attr="class","hana i"]in an intoxicated haze, she lets the music take hold of her body. it guides her. keeps her moving, keeps her hips rocking from side to side.

and when his hands take hold of hers, engulfing them with warmth, her head falls back to rest lazily against his shoulder.

fabric slips from her fingers in favor of hard lines of a chiseled body. she lingers in some places, fluttering fingertips over concealed skin. and others, she digs nails in and drags down. it's distracted, as if trying to rely on memory alone.

close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
heartbeat
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2021 13:11:55 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","niko b"]
[attr="class","niko i"]when her head falls back to rest against his shoulder, he's leaning down enough to dote kisses against her neck, tongue flicking out to drag down to her collarbone. their height difference, along with the limited space around them, makes it more challenging than it needs to be.

it's for that reason that he pulls her even close, craving all she provides him.

under the cover of music and darkness, his hand slides further down her body, venturing deeper, and deeper.

close tab

played by

nikki

han
she/her
march 14th
ecruteak city, johto
bisexual
ex kimono girl
cadet
awards
46 posts
hana ito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hana
hana ito
heartbeat
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2021 5:48:36 GMT
hana ito Avatar
[attr="class","hana"]
[attr="class","hana b"]
[attr="class","hana i"]he reels her in, pulling her close with firm hands and doting kisses. and she's merely putty in his hands. well, she had been even before this but that's neither here nor there.

her head tilts further into his body, as if willing him to keep trailing kisses down the length of her neck.

hands wander, roaming beneath the cover of a crowded nightclub. darkness provides a sanctuary for their actions and music a blanket for noise.

she's a flushed mess, drowned in alcohol and holding onto him like he's a lifeline.