i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

bunny

forty
civilian
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
16 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kat
Katarina Dewi
PokeData I: Kazimir Wynter [C]
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2021 3:18:29 GMT
Katarina Dewi Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Libre+Baskerville|Niramit:400,700,700i]

[newclass=.punkisaints]width: 500px; background: linear-gradient(to right,#2e2e2e,#424242); margin: auto;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintstop]background: linear-gradient(to right,#313b45,#313b45); height: 30px; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.2); font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px; line-height: 32px; text-align: center; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsimg]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/Mw03zG8.png'); background-size: 450px 150px; background-position: -1px -1px; margin: 25px; height: 148px; border: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.2); transition: all 0.4s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsicon]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/v8edfNt.png'); height: 96px; width: 96px; margin: auto; border: 2px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.4); background-position: -2px -2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsbulk]min-height: 200px; width: 100%; background: linear-gradient(to right,#313b45,#313b45); border-spacing: 0px; border-top: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.2);[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsbulk .side]background: rgba(0,0,0,0.1); width: 100px; padding: 25px; border-right: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.15); vertical-align: top;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsbulk .side span]display: block; border: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.2); margin-top: 15px; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 30px; text-align: center; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=td.punkisaintscontent]padding: 25px !important; font-family: Verdana; font-size: 11px; line-height: 17px; text-align: justify; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.8);[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintscontent b]font-family: 'Niramit'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.9); font-size: 12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintscontent i]font-family: 'Niramit'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.9); font-size: 12px; font-weight: 700;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintstags]border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.2); font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; padding: 4.5px 0; margin-top: 15px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintscredit]margin-bottom: -15px; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; padding: 4.5px 0; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsbulk td]vertical-align: top;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsimg .overlay]background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); height: 34px; padding: 57px 0; opacity: 0; transition: all 0.4s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaints:hover .punkisaintsimg .overlay]opacity: 1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaints:hover .punkisaintsimg]border-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.3);[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsimg .overlay > div]height: 34px; font-family: 'Libre Baskerville'; font-size: 25px; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 0px; text-align: center; line-height: 20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsimg .overlay > div span]display: block; line-height: 14px; font-size: 12px; font-family: 'Niramit';[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaints a]font-family: 'Niramit'; font-weight: 700; color: #ffffff; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkisaints]
[attr=class,punkisaintstop]
keep your judgment for someone else, I've had enough

[attr=class,punkisaintsimg]
[attr=class,overlay]

you're not so innocent

you're no saint, you're no savior

[attr=class,punkisaintsbulk]
[attr=class,side]
[attr=class,punkisaintsicon]

[attr=class,punkisaintscontent]
The IT development team manages to follow up with the schedule that Kat has made and work efficiently which brings the CEO of GaiaTech a good mood for the day. Good news flowing in endlessly since she arrives at the offices from the foundation of the architecture of the system has been successfully negotiated and set up to the success of pulling a capable IT Security guy to this project. With all of this good news, Kat secretly makes a contingency plan for the sake of a sudden downfall. [break][break]

The great news doesn't stop there as the secretary comes in and informs her that a volunteer for PokeInterview for the sake of the GaiaDex entry will come later and for the sake of data accuracy, Kat prefers to go down there directly and do it hands-on. Then delivers it to the data verification team and put it into the database. "Has the volunteer said what Pokemon that they will display for us?" Kat asks but the secretary just shakes her head. "They only mention that they have a handful of rare Pokemon" The secretary mentions. Kat nods satisfied with the answer and dismisses her. "Once they come, sent them to the Trainer Dome on the rooftop," Kat tells the secretary before she goes out. Kat walks to the her personal elevator that is installed within her own office for her own use only and goes straight to the highest point of the building, the 50th floor that only have one accessible room and that is one huge room that covers the whole floor and a ceiling that arch creating a dome ceiling. From the bird perch of various bird pokemon that she owns, everyone flies down and circling their trainer.
[attr=class,punkisaintstags]

[attr=class,punkisaintscredit]
template by punki

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2021 15:30:33 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
TAGGING

[attr="class","pokkenger"]
it sounded like a simple enough job on paper, do an interview with a pokemon of his and maybe about himself a little bit. short and sweet sounding right? but as he was led into the building even standing right outside of it was starting to give him some doubts about how simple this interview was going to be. especially as he was led towards this "trainer dome" via a pretty long elevator ride up towards it. as he rode it up the way he clutched his pokeballs around his waist and rubbed a finger over one of them which seemed to quiver almost at the touch.

soon the elevator came to a stop and kaz was introduced to a large room with a dome on top of it as the name suggested with a woman in the middle of it surrounded by birds. "uh...hello?" he asked as he was introduced by the secretary, "yeah my name's kaz. and i heard you were looking for pokemon and trainers to interview right? well i have someone that could probably use a bit of spotlight." reaching down to his ball he took one out and released his zeraora who let out a silent yawn as he stretched out his claws and his whole body from sitting around in a ball for some time. "this guy's name is simba, and he's a zeraora, a pokemon created by some freaky lightning striking a mountain if you can believe it!"

[newclass=.pokkenger b]font-weight:bold;color:#44d4e4;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

bunny

forty
civilian
0 height
0 height
awards
16 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kat
Katarina Dewi
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2021 11:31:04 GMT
Katarina Dewi Avatar

[newclass=.punkisaints]width: 500px; background: linear-gradient(to right,#2e2e2e,#424242); margin: auto;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintstop]background: linear-gradient(to right,#313b45,#313b45); height: 30px; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.2); font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px; line-height: 32px; text-align: center; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsimg]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/Mw03zG8.png'); background-size: 450px 150px; background-position: -1px -1px; margin: 25px; height: 148px; border: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.2); transition: all 0.4s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsicon]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/v8edfNt.png'); height: 96px; width: 96px; margin: auto; border: 2px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.4); background-position: -2px -2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsbulk]min-height: 200px; width: 100%; background: linear-gradient(to right,#313b45,#313b45); border-spacing: 0px; border-top: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.2);[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsbulk .side]background: rgba(0,0,0,0.1); width: 100px; padding: 25px; border-right: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.15); vertical-align: top;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsbulk .side span]display: block; border: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.2); margin-top: 15px; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 30px; text-align: center; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=td.punkisaintscontent]padding: 25px !important; font-family: Verdana; font-size: 11px; line-height: 17px; text-align: justify; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.8);[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintscontent b]font-family: 'Niramit'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.9); font-size: 12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintscontent i]font-family: 'Niramit'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.9); font-size: 12px; font-weight: 700;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintstags]border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.2); font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; padding: 4.5px 0; margin-top: 15px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintscredit]margin-bottom: -15px; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; padding: 4.5px 0; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsimg .overlay]background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); height: 34px; padding: 57px 0; opacity: 0; transition: all 0.4s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaints:hover .punkisaintsimg]border-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.3);[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsimg .overlay > div]height: 34px; font-family: 'Libre Baskerville'; font-size: 25px; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 0px; text-align: center; line-height: 20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsimg .overlay > div span]display: block; line-height: 14px; font-size: 12px; font-family: 'Niramit';[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaints a]font-family: 'Niramit'; font-weight: 700; color: #ffffff; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkisaints]

[attr=class,overlay]

you're not so innocent

[attr=class,side]

Muscular hunky pants that can passable as a cinnamon roll guy enter the dome - No, this is not what Kat thought about him it is more what the writer thought of him. [break][break]

"Good day, Kaz. I appreciate your presence in this place. Let me see what kind of Pokemon that you will be showcasing to us." Kat greets him waiting with anticipation as he revealed a pokemon that she wasn't expecting. She already does her own homework to study different kinds of Pokemon but she won't dare to say that she is all-knowing - When the secretary told her that he has a rare pokemon that going to show, she thought that it would be like an Abra, Ralts, or any pokemon who has a timid nature and will use teleport to flee. Yet, Kaz manages to go beyond what she has expected. She never sees nor has any memories of seeing this kind of Pokemon in her book, 'Then this must be one of those mythical Pokemon that I have been hearing about' Kat ponders to herself while maintaining the best poker face. [break][break]

"Simba, huh. Nice to meet you Simba. I honestly didn't expect to see a Zeraora" Kat says, circling around Simba and looking from his toe to the top of his head. Her only eyes didn't miss any details on his body as if she is stripping Zeraora with only her left eye. The yellow tail swaying in a way that makes her want to touch it and that is what she is going to do without asking permission first - Her hand reaching out to Simba's tail...

template by punki

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2021 16:53:08 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
TAGGING

as the woman circled the zeraora the yellow cat pokemon followed her gaze with its own as if it was trying to stare directly back at her. while it didn't look like the two would lock eyes with one another that didn't stop simba from following her with his head moving around along with his gaze as his body tenses up and his tail waved around behind him. "yeah i'm not surprised, a few of them were only ever found and handed out to a few people. i just happened to be lucky enough have it put into my care at the time. he's been a bit of a handful cause he was pretty young but...well actually i still think he's a bit of a handful. too much energy in them and they can be a bit-"

before he could finish his sentence the woman was about to go and touch simba's tail and the zeraora noticed this. hackles along his fur started to rise up as he raised his large paw to swipe at Kat's hand when kazimir's hand shot forward and took hold of it and pulled it back as if he was going to put it behind the pokemon's back as it yowled. "-a bit fussy. sorry he kinda doesn't enjoy strangers touching his tail." as he apologized kazimir pulled the rest of his zeraora into his arms earning him the fury of the mythical cat as it squirmed around in his hold. "he'll bite but i say the electricity given off by him is pretty worse than that. if its not my furniture being scratched up by them its the electronics around the home that short circuit when he's playing around with them."

to empathize his claims the zeraora started to glow faintly as sparks of electricity danced around its body in a small discharge that shocked kaz enough to release him and stand between the two of them pouting at both trainers. it almost looked....annoyed?

close tab

played by

bunny

forty
civilian
0 height
0 height
awards
16 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kat
Katarina Dewi
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2021 1:17:23 GMT
Katarina Dewi Avatar

[attr=class,punkisaints]

[attr=class,overlay]

you're not so innocent

[attr=class,side]

As the paw was ready to swipe off her arm that is going to grab his tails, Kat quickly did a back step and put up a defensive stance for preparation of what could come next. Her training as a mercenary back in the days before running as a CEO of this company has kicked in and she never actually put down her guard in the presence of others. However, Kazimir manages to put him under control before he is going overboard. "A feisty one, huh. It is not like that I am not used to a feisty pokemon" Kat noted putting down her stance after witnessing the electricity that is coming out from his body. [break][break]

It is fortunate that the room has been insulated for counter-act heat, cold, or electric discharge to give protection to the company building underneath this place. If it wasn't for that, Kat could make a guess that Zeraora would be able to fry the inner system of this company's server. "Please lead your pokemon to this mechanism where it will weigh your pokemon and measure your height. This machine is supposed to be able to handle Wailord's weight" Kat guide them to a weight machine that doesn't look like your usual machine for human. It is specifically designed for Pokemon. "How is his diet? Does he refuses a particular type of food?" Kat does a follow-up question while jotting down Simba's weight and height.

template by punki

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2021 0:16:57 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
TAGGING

simba inspects the machine before standing on top of it looking down at the numbers going off on the scale confused at what they mean. to katarina and kazimir however it seems like the pokemon was at a healthy weight for its size which didn't surprise its trainer all that much. when it came to dieting he often didn't have to worry about the pokemon overeating as it got plenty of exercise to sweat it all off when it could. still from the looks of things it seemed like it could turn those missing pounds into a bit of muscle from kazimir's perspective, but right now it wasn't about him, it was about zeraora.

"well for the most part its mainly a meat diet like other carnivores. pidgey meat with a bit of magikarp is his favorite dish. i try not to let him eat too much of it otherwise he starts to feel sluggish. other than that he has a taste for bitter berries and well...ok i know some pokemon do this but it just seems weird for his type but..." he glances over at his partner, "he does kind of...eat electricity. like he absorbs it whenever he can. mainly from getting one of my other electric types to shock him. i would say its more of a snack for him than actual food though. as he naturally absorbs it when we go into battle so i think he enjoys the feeling of it or something."

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights