543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
just add water [m]
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2021 1:12:37 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
"What? Has it eaten? I don't know, I put food in there with it. I'm not it's mother, if it eats or doesn't isn't my problem."

She sounds frustrated, but that may be because it's taken them the better part of the evening to set up the shipment. None of the containers had been emptied on time, which meant Remi had spent her time clearing shit out and preparing them for housing Pokemon.

Not ideal, is what she's saying. So to be asked for the third time in the span of ten minutes if the damn Arctozolt has eaten is wearing down her patience.

With a wave of her hand, she attempts to blow off the man interrogating her, resuming mulling over the paperwork in her hand.

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
just add water [m]
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2021 1:48:12 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","snubis"]
[attr="class","top"]

"fascinating."
[break][break]
his voice is low, nearly a whisper, but still held whimsical tone of a child in the toy store. standing in front of the cage, valentine admires the massive amalgamation of prehistoric pokemon, mouth slightly agape.
[break][break]
he turns on remi, ignorant of her sour mood.
[break][break]
"did you know the prevailing theory on their extinction was because they were far too slow? likely leading to either their kind behind hunted down, or perhaps they are simply sloth-like by nature?"
[break][break]
then, he's back to staring at the cage.
[break][break]
"truly amazing creatures."

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ariados"]

[newclass=".snubis"]--accent:#3cb371; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
kerosene hearts carry the name that my father gave me
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
just add water [m]
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2021 4:16:37 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
Background noise, that's what this guy was. She'd met people like him in her line of work: total weirdo's who got a rush of blood when around Pokemon and their behaviours and.. whatnot.

She'd learned to ignore and walk away. Unfortunately, this guy didn't just keep talking to himself - he was persistent and intentionally talking to her, and expecting an answer.

So she sighs, tilts her head back, lowers her clipboard and turns her cheek to face him.

"I did not, nor did I ask."

But she glances back at the Pokemon, squints, shrugs, sighs again.

"Looks like God's ugly mistake to me, though. Shoulda stayed extinct."

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
just add water [m]
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2021 2:57:05 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","snubis1"]
[attr="class","top"]

"fascinating."
[break][break]
her clear lack of enthusiasm isn't a deterrent for valentine's. instead, he trains his attention on the strange creature, chewing his inner cheek in contemplation.
[break][break]
"mm, well, judging by the conditions you have this one, i'm sure you'll get your wish. i don't it surviving whatever journey you have planned for it."
[break][break]
with a cheery smile that has no end on sight, he rounds on her, a bucket of optimism despite the curtain call of his diagonosis.
[break][break]
"do you have anything to eat? i'm famished."

[newclass=".snubis1"]--accent:#d0f0c0; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis1 blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis1 blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis1 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis1 .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis1 .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
just add water [m]
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2021 3:15:46 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
"What? It's fine. I got it like that, and nothing has changed-- it's fine."

But she takes a second look anyway, a sharp double-take to reassure herself. The last thing she needed was to transport a dying Pokemon. If it died after delivery was one thing, she knew how to shake off an ungrateful customer-- but delivering a dead one?

When she looks back, he's grinning at her. It's so creepy she leans back and away from the man, visibly put-off. Who was he? Who hired him? Send him back.

"Do I look like the cook? I don't have anything."

Nothing but a half pack of cigarettes. The same pack that she reaches for now, hurriedly fishing for one to fill the space between her lips.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
just add water [m]
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2021 3:45:45 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","snubis1"]
[attr="class","top"]

"oh, i hope you did find her this way. otherwise i'd begin to question how you possibly impregnated it."
[break]
[break]
he drops the bomb without a notion of what he'd said, only turning on her with a sourpussed frown.
[break]
[break]

"cook? i only need a water bottle. does no one have a water bottle around here?"
[break]
[break]

valentine spins, watching the dozens of eyes on him.
[break]
[break]

"well, hospitality is certainly lacking."

[newclass=".snubis1 blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis1 blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis1 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis1 .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
just add water [m]
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2021 0:38:33 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
Her brows furrow as she brings the cigarette to her lips. She savors the heat and the burn, choosing to focus on it rather than the ceaseless chatter of a man she doesn't even know.

Only when she feels satisfied with the silence and the smoke in front of her face does she speak up.

"... excuse me? She's pregnant?"

Whatever, that just means she can charge a premium. She didn't deal in 'two for the price of one'. Another drag, and she can respond to the second half.

"Are you telling me you came unprepared, without your own food and water?"

Unanimously, the crew all staring at him begin to laugh.

"We don't offer hospitality. We're smugglers and thieves, and we bring our own water bottles to gigs."

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
just add water [m]
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2021 5:03:49 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","snubis1"]
[attr="class","top"]

"ye. prepgnant. preggo. preggers. bun in the oven. y'know? the kind of travel you mean to do. EEH. won't do. she'll probably miscarry."
[break][break]
her next question is met with a frown, sniffing at the air as members of the room laugh at him.
[break][break]
"i'm not a thief, or a smuggler, so i don't come prepared like you all do."
[break][break]
he retorts back, large eyes staring back up at her. was a little bit of sharing, really so hard?

close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
just add water [m]
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2021 2:58:38 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
Remi frowns at his rambling and multiple iterations of the word 'pregnant', as if she were stupid or a child. It's insulting.

"Okay, yeah, I get it, thanks."

But now what the fuck was she supposed to do? If the stupid thing miscarried, it would reflect poorly on the Pokemon's overall health. Which meant she wouldn't get paid.

"You only have yourself to blame for not coming prepared. We don't hold each other's hands around here, pal."

But Remi reaches into her pack and tosses him a half-empty water bottle.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
just add water [m]
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2021 6:56:30 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","snubis1"]
[attr="class","top"]

despite the bite of her words, she tosses him a bottle anyways. man, people really were just so kind in hoenn. he could get used to a place like this.

"sorry to burst your bubble though. your pokemon here is agitated, nervous, and well—"
[break]
[break]
his wrist appears in front of him, eyes checking big hand on his watch move.
[break]
[break]

"—i'd say a few minutes from losing her cool and trying to break out."
[break]
[break]

another award winning smile.

close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
just add water [m]
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2021 1:09:52 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
"Great."

She exhales hard through her nose, arms crossed over her chest and her paperwork tucked behind her in the process. She leans heavily on one foot while staring at the agitated Dracozolt.

"This is the first time I've seen one of these things. They promised me an easy trip and a heavy purse at the end of the road."

Remi rolls her eyes now, catches the man's award-winning smile and scoffs.

"What do you suggest, since you know so much?"

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
just add water [m]
POSTED ON Nov 20, 2021 9:46:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","snubis1"]
[attr="class","top"]

"ah, i'm glad you've asked!"
[break][break]
the water bottle forgotten, he approaches the cage again. his attention shifts, and legs move, as he inspects it.
[break][break]
"i suggest one of two options at the bare minimum, both for preferred results. one: provide larger accommodations. creatures of her size, especially pregnant, are bottom heavy so to speak. providing her a place to lie down will reduce the stress of the egg she's currently forming."
[break][break]
he holds up two fingers, forming a v from the index and middle.
[break][break]
"two: sedate her just enough to keep her lucid. if you put her fully under, and transport her, there could be signs of distress easily missed. if she miscarries, she's no use to herself, much less what grand plan you might have in mind for her."
[break][break]
he smiles, picking the bottle back up, and playing with it's cap.
[break][break]
"just my opinion."

close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
just add water [m]
POSTED ON Nov 20, 2021 23:39:46 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
Remi grimaces at his excitement.

"And how, pray tell, do we go about that? This is the only enclosure we have. I'm sure as shit not letting this thing run amok freely. If it damages anything, selling it will go right into repairs."

But sedation... that was doable. She whistles sharply, grabbing the attention of one of her haulers.

"You, get me the sedative kit!"

And then she inclines her head to Mr. Smarty-pants McGee.

"I'll let you handle the injection since you seem to know so much about it. 'Just enough to keep her lucid', do I look like I know what the fuck that means?"

She sighs, repeating the man's 'just my opinion' under her breath sarcastically.

"Go on, get on with it then."

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
just add water [m]
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2021 20:18:39 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","snubis1"]
[attr="class","top"]

"you're very passionate about your work. i highly respect that."
[break][break]
her tone, her attitude, the sarcasm that drips from her tone like a spider's venom, are lost on the researcher. or, rather, he simply isn't looking for it.
[break][break]
the kit is tossed in his direction by a rather rough looking gentleman, and he stumbles, taking it in the stomach.
[break][break]
time to get to work.
[break][break]
it takes a little under a half-an-hour, but, with a little coaxing, snacks, and some sweet talk, the pokemon is folded neatly and barely lucid.

close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
just add water [m]
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2021 3:24:45 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
"I like to get paid."

She scowls, but ultimately steps aside to let Valentine do his work. As long as the job gets done, after all, she has no qualms about who does it.

And when she comes back to find the Dracozolt folded up and half asleep, she purses her lips and crosses her arms over her chest.

"Not bad. She seems to be quiet now."

And they are just about prepared now to haul her off. Just in time.

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
Emerius, An Animanga Dragon Age Roleplay
">