2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
farmboys and warm milk [m]
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2021 21:25:40 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","pokkenger"]

as the murkrow soared overhead the sounds of heavy footsteps of mudsdale tilling the land by pulling a plow was all that one would hear on the farm as the ground-type horses used their massive strength to pull the metal plow across the fields. they weren't the only ones with impressive strength however as kazimir was busy hauling a lazy milktank back to the barn by slinging it over his shoulder as it let out a sleepy moo. "c'mon ya can nap on a nice bed of hay when we get back!" the milktank only snored in response.

kaz had grown up near forests and wildlands so dealing with roaming pokemon wasn't a problem but he couldn't really say that his experience growing up translated to working on a farm. at least the job was only for a day or two depending on when the owner would get back and he had some help with him. between the two of them tilling the fields and wrangling pokemon was gonna be a breeze, although hauling this milktank around was making him break a sweat as it rolled down his bare torso as the shining sun above wasn't doing him any favors either.

"found this one sleeping behind some berry trees. man is she a heavy sleeper, got room for one more on the line?" he asked as he entered the barn where @rene had managed to gather a few of the milktanks on the farm for them to be milked with a few of kazimir's pokemon helping out with the process. it wasn't glamorous but the perks of having some fresh dairy to relax with wasn't too bad of a benefit.

growing boys like them needed milk for their bones after all.

[newclass=.pokkenger] [/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger i] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2021 1:41:04 GMT
Deleted Avatar
René wondered if he had gained any muscles on his frame since leaving his homeland of Kalos for totally valid and good reason and not anything shady. René has noticed that his body has become balkier, and his shirt around his chest felt tighter in more recent times. The white-haired man wondered if he should buy clothes a size bigger than what he was getting.

René, with the help of , was gathering the local Miltanks by carrying slung over their shoulders like a sack of potatoes the Cow pokemon just moo's dejectedly at him being able to lift it like nothing. René threw the Miltank gently into the bed of hay as it acted timid as the man spoke with a notable Kalos accent. "you do naht need to be scahred, leettle cow. eet will be fine. fahr my nahme be rene chevahliair, ze best aht meelkeeng meeltahnks. hahpefully." René said with a sheepish smile, he never milked anything before, so he may be the best at milking Miltanks you don't know.

René smiles at the blond man as he speaks about the sleepy Miltank he found behind the berry trees. René let out a chuckle as René talked to the man. "ahlways my friend, we ahlways hahve room fahr one mahre een ahnytheeng!" René accent is painfully that of somebody born and raised in Kalos. Farming isn't very different from Kalos and that of other regions, which made the knightly man rather pleased as the customs of Pokemon care, in theory, the same.

Well horse-riding is the same anyways. René rode a few stallions over the years.
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2021 23:49:34 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

he dropped the pokemon onto the pile of hay and it rolled around as if it was rolling around in a pile of leaves with the crunching sound being music to its ears as it rolled over on top of it. kaz rolled his eyes with a smile as he reached over for some buckets to place next to the milktanks as they lined up side by side one another in front of the two males. it seemed like this was routine for the two pokemon which meant their job was probably going to be a bit easier.

what wasn't easy was trying to figure out where heard rene's cute and funny accent before. it reminded him of some neighbors back in galar but even they had a slightly different inflection. "say..." he spoke first while grabbing the milktank udders before him and giving them a firm squeeze that earned a surprised moo from the pokemon as well as its milk, "where ya from bud? your accent it sounds...uh...kalosian?" he thought that's where it was from as he could remember a cousin or two from kalos that spoke like that in some way. "what's a fella like you doing all the way out here in hoenn?"

[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2021 2:23:43 GMT
Deleted Avatar
René placed the Miltank on the leaves pile, was starting to feel like they were out of their element, but they will still do their best to make this as comfortable and decent for the Miltank as possible. René placed the buckets down where he would aim the udders for this milking process. But once the Miltank got settled in, they appeared to be calmer and more agreeable, which was nice.

When the handsome blond man started talking, René let out a quick-"Hmm?" It was then that the man he knew Kazimir asked him about his accent was from before they assumed correctly as Kelosian, which René responds with a quick, "Yeah, I ahm frahm kahlahs, how ahbout you?" René asked the man as he started to milk the Miltank without noticing.

When Kaz asked him what a man like him was doing here so far from home, René with a smile on his face and his hands busy jerking the teats with weirdly good motions and hand control without focusing on the Miltanks as if he did the actions dozens if not hundreds of times. "oh, I ahm just a seemple wahnderair lookeeng aht ze beauty ahnd wahnders of ze wahrld, ahnd I sink I found one een ziss here fahrm tahday." René said with a flirty wink and smile, which the fact they are milking that Miltank with such skill as he says this made this whole thing feel naughty.
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2021 4:47:27 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

"oh ya don't say?" kaz caught the wink and recognized the type of gesture that it was. he pulled a few times and while it never quite worked he liked to think that it was just a tool that didn't find its proper use yet. so seeing it used against him well...he was flattered not going to lie. "from galar myself. kinda grew up in kanto a little bit as well but most of my family's from galar, guess that makes us neighbors what with both of them being close don't it?" geopraghy wasn't a strong subject of his but he was almost certain they were neighbors what with the accent of rene's being similar around his home region in certain areas.

"but wandering the world huh? your lucky, if i didn't set up roots down here already i think i'd probably do a little journeying myself. what places have ya go-ah arceus dammnit!" while he was talking he didn't realize how hard he was pulling on the teats and now the milktank had let out a rather lewd like moo as kaz accidentally aimed teats right at the two well muscled men and wet their shirts with milk. staining them with some dairy goodness. "gah...sorry wasn't paying attention. don't think i packed extra clothes too..."

without hesitation kaz dropped the udder and quickly removed his shirt revealing his muscles hiding underneath as well as the skin untouched by farmers tan despite the time he spent outside working. he balled up the dirty shirt and quickly wiped himself off with it, a hint of milk making his skin sheen around his chest and abs as he did. "well...it was getting a little dirty for clothes anyway, right?" he chuckled with a toothy grin as he slung the shirt over his shoulder and went back to milking, not really paying attention to where he was putting his hand...and just like his eyes were locked on rene his hand...

locked itself onto one of kalosian's pecs.