awards
138 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aura
Brynnhildr Erling
Corn-ered in the Field [M][AA]
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2021 21:44:58 GMT
Brynnhildr Erling Avatar

Well, she'd only accidentally stumbled upon a group of people setting out to go into the fields, not quite aware there'd been rather pressing issues with odd sightings and even stranger phenomenons happening within the many farming communities Hoenn was rich. Verdanturf had its fair share of corn and wheat fields, and although she'd seen some of the strange patterns within said fields she'd thought of them as nothing more than art-- purposely put there for said reason. Alas for her she'd not realised the error of her ways until moments earlier, where a zigzagoon with a rather nasty wound had scurried away from her as she tried to reach out for it, leaving her in the dust as it limped out of sight.

It was surprising to see how fast they were regardless of its injuries, which probably meant it was only superficial… or so she hoped. Maybe next time she'd try to treat it properly instead of allowing it to run off like that. More importantly however was to find out what exactly had done such a thing to the poor Zigzagoon… and whether it would pose a threat to her as well. Carefully Brynn reached for one of her pokéballs, letting her Joltik out of its container. The small yellow spider immediately scuffled up her side to hide underneath her hair and settle on her shoulder, making soft noises as it cuddled into her neck. Although the spider pokémon was all but a match if it came to battles, its precision and accuracy with webs made it a valuable ally in many other cases.

"Alright, Ari, I want you to be on the look-out for---" Rustling sounds on her right side made the Unovan shut up almost instantly, tensing up completely as she slowly turned towards it. Disturbing sounds in the middle of a corn field… what could possibly go wrong, except everything?

Signs [M][AA] ||

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights