[attr="class","needleliesname"]

AVERY

[attr="class","needleliesname1t"]

AVILA IS TEAM ROCKET

[attr="class","needleliestrainer"]

It’s about drive, it’s about power, we stay hungry, we devour
Put in the work, put in the hours and take what’s ours
Black and Samoan in my veins, my culture bangin’ with Strange
I change the game so what’s my motherfuckin’ name?
What they gonna get though?
Desecration, defamation, if you wanna bring it to the masses
Face to face now we escalatin’ when I have to put boots to asses
Mean on ya like a dream when I’m rumblin’
You’re gonna scream, “Mama”
So bring drama to the king Brahma (Then what?)
Comin’ at ya’ with extreme mana (Ahoo, ahoo, ahoo)

[attr="class","needleliespoke"]
[attr="class","needleliespoke1"][attr="class","needleliespoke2"][attr="class","needleliespoke1"][attr="class","needleliespoke2"][attr="class","needleliespoke1"][attr="class","needleliespoke2"][attr="class","needleliespoke1"][attr="class","needleliespoke2"][attr="class","needleliespoke1"][attr="class","needleliespoke2"][attr="class","needleliespoke1"]

[attr="class","needleliespokem"]

[attr="class","needleliespokemtitle1"]

INVENTORY

[attr="class","needleliespokemimg"]

STORAGE POKEMON

PARTY WISH LIST

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Space Mono:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto Condensed:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[newclass=.needlelies]border:solid 1px #626262;padding:9px;background-color:#181818;width:500px;color:#626262;font:11px Roboto;text-align:justify;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.needlelies1]padding:20px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cijxkS/dark_spots2.png);background-position:center center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.needlelies2]border-top:solid 5px #626262;border-bottom:solid 5px #626262;[/newclass]
[newclass=.needlelies3]border-left:solid 1px #626262;border-right:solid 1px #626262;padding:30px;background-color:#181818;min-height:140px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.needleliesimg]height:110px;width:110px;border:solid 1px #626262;padding:14px;float:left;margin-right:20px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cijxkS/dark_spots2.png);background-position:center center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.needleliesimg div]height:100px;width:100px;padding:5px;background-color:#181818;[/newclass]
[newclass=.needleliesname]font:bold 40px Roboto Condensed;line-height:35px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.needleliesname1t]font:bold 12px Roboto Condensed;line-height:10px;padding:5px 0px 6px 0px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.needleliesname1t b]color:#60495a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.needleliestrainer]height:77px;padding-right:10px;overflow:auto;text-transform:lowercase;margin-top:6px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.needleliestrainer::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color: #626262;border:none!important;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.needleliestrainer::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 3px;background:transparent;border:none!important;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.needleliespoke]margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.needleliespoke1]border:solid 1px #626262;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cijxkS/dark_spots2.png);background-position:center center;padding:0px!important;height:56px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.needleliespoke2]width:10px;padding:0px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.needleliespokemtitle1]background-color:#60495a;color:#f5f5f5;padding:10px;text-align:center;font:bold 10px Roboto Condensed;line-height:10px;margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.needleliespokemimg]padding:15px;padding-bottom:0px;[/newclass]