Moooooo-Ving help! [M]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Moooooo-Ving help! [M]
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2021 2:08:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"Mooooooo!!! Baaaa-!"

Mika mimicked the pokemon's cries excitedly as the Miltanks and Mareep responded to their cry by repeating the sounds back at Mika, which caused the young child to giggle excitedly to themselves as they ran around the fence. Jumping on and off the said fence to get a closer look at the livestock pokemon and even let out a laugh as a Tauros let him pet its snout.

Mika was so excited to help the farmer protect his Wooloo they were too cute to be harmed! Mika was waiting for another helper to help get the pokemon away from harm! Hopefully, they get here soon! Mika doesn't like to wait too long since they get bored super duper easily. They are already getting a farmer's tan! So cool!

@fion
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Moooooo-Ving help! [M]
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2021 2:25:40 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Fion needed some money since kind of hard to go on crazy expeditions looking for legendary pokemon with next to no money and he was promised some money for protecting some farm pokemon which honestly sounded way too easy but work was work so he didn't worry all that much. He did wonder if maybe he could see if he could convince the farmers to let him go on a horse riding on a Ponyta or something might be fun but who knows he should concentrate on finding his work partner.

Fion could soon see what looked like a kid and he was really hoping this wasn't his partner for the day but he figured he'd say something and figure it out.

" You wouldn't happen to be my partner on this job would you kid? " Fion would just sort of wait there staring at the kid to see what kind of response he got hopefully it was just one of the farmers kids but this job would be easy anyway so it didn't really matter.
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Moooooo-Ving help! [M]
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2021 2:43:46 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"Meh-Meh-Mehhhh-Oh?"

Mika started their Mareep call, which the Mareep sang along with them before Mika noticed an adult talking to him. The man with black and white hair asked if he was his partner for this job. Mika excitedly nodded their head as they sat on the top of the fence before saying-"Yep, I am your partner protecting the Wooloo from all harm!" Mika said excitedly to the man.

"My name's Mika, what's yours?" Mika asked the man curiously for his name. After a quick exchange of names. It would appear the hunt was on as the distressed cries of Mareep and Wooloo cried out from behind the farm. Mika jumped off of the fence, and they yelled to the man as Mika ran to the back of the farm-"Let's check it out!"

Mika turned the corner of the farm, and they spotted an alarming sight. Two-Midday Lycanrocks were harassing the poor Mareeps and Wooloos before eating them. The wolves haven't noticed Mika yet. Mika froze up as bad memories bubbled up before Mika collected themselves and sent out their Gible and waited for the other helper to come back them up.

@fion
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Moooooo-Ving help! [M]
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2021 2:58:10 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Fion was a little worried when the kid confirmed they were partners made him wonder what the labor laws in Hoenn were like must be pretty bad if kids are trusted to protect your livestock hopefully this kid was a good trainer though since you could never tell in this world. The kid would introduce himself well Fion thinks it was a boy anyway as Mika then asking Fion's name something he figured he may aswell give the child.

" Well My name's Fion, but aren't you a little young to be working? "

before figuring it out trouble appeared to be brewing must be some wild pokemon looking for a feast but they wouldn't have one today while Fion was on the job. he saw the child run off ahead Fion did the smart thing and sent out his Riolu so he could get some action and run towards the kid. Soon he could he could see two lycanroc which was convenient since he went with Riolu he'd have to get ready for battle so he shouted toward Riolu to get him into action.

" Hiro get the one on the left with a Force palm! " with that Riolu quickly ran upto the occupied Lycanroc and smacked it in the face making it slide back a couple feet a nice solid hit hopefully he managed to paralyze it aswell. Fion soon noticed his partner was just standing there he looked like he was unable to act which wouldn't be good soo Fion would call to him.

" Hey Mika I know it's scary but you have to fight through that fear and push these pokemon back alright? "
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Moooooo-Ving help! [M]
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2021 11:42:47 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"Nice to meet you, Fion!"

Mika remembers saying to Fion a few moments ago as they tried to recall their name, as they panicked for a brief moment before Fion called out to him, telling him not to be scared and to fight back against the Lycanrocs. Mika nodded their head in response as they steeled themselves-they wasn't alone.

Which Fion attacking one of the startled Lyrcanrocs got Mika brave enough to fight back! "Sharky, use Bulldoze!" Mika yelled out as the Gible listened to their command and rushed down the paralyzed and the started Lyrcanroc at full force, slamming its body with its bulldoze move. The move knocked over the paralyzed Lyrcanroc, and the still-standing Lyrcanroc attempted to swipe at it with a slash. Mika would then yell at the Gible to"Sharky dodge it by using Dig!" Which Gible did as it commanded, and the stars aligned for Gible as it barely dodged the slash attack.
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Moooooo-Ving help! [M]
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2021 15:21:53 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Fion was glad to see the kid snapping out of it and start to fight back and actually being pretty good and dodging the lycanroc with a clever use of the move dig. He would remember to focus on his own fight against the other lycanroc though which seemed close to fainting likely wouldn't take too much more to win this battle then he can watch Mika handle the other lycanroc.

It seemed paralyzed and already about to faint one more push is all he'd need though it looked like it was going to try and hit Riolu with a bite but he managed to dodge thanks to the paralysis removing most of lycanroc speed. Time for the finishing move!

" Hiro finish it off with a metal claw! " soon Hiro the Riolu smacked the lycanroc with metallic claws formed with it's move which smacked the lycanroc away leaving it dazed on the ground didn't quite faint but is definitely too weak to continue battling anymore so it wasn't a problem anymore.

" Hiro come back let's watch Mika's battle. "
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Moooooo-Ving help! [M]
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2021 15:57:55 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Mika and Sharky were in sync as Mika yelled out their command, and Sharky dodged the attack. Mika raised a hand in the air as they yelled out "Sharky, come back up with a dig-attack!" Which, as if on cue, the little Gible shot out of the ground tackling the Lycanroc with a heavy-duty dig attack. The Lycanroc got pushed back a distance by the dig attack and was now limply dashing towards Sharky, bearing its teeth.

Mika nearly froze again at the sight of its fangs, but they pushed through their fear and yelled at Sharky to-"Dragon rush!" Mika yelled out, which the Gible grinned at the thought and then threw itself at the Lyrcanroc with Dragonic force, and it struck it directly on the head-causing the Lyrcanroc to yelp as it gets launched through the air. Mika watches the Lyrcanroc get back but instead of coming for more-it meekly, limped away into the forest to not be seen ever again.

Mika lets out a sigh while shaking in their boots for a bit at the thought of it coming back when they were alone, but they felt happy they protected the farm pokemon from harm. Mika looked over at Fion to say-"Mister Fion! We did it! We protected the Pokemon from those butts, Wolves!" Excitedly with a cheerful dance in the spot.