1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
kay's plotter
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2019 21:06:48 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar

i'm so down for all of that tbh. when it comes to anyone who's higher up in rocket marcel's torn between wanting to stay in their good books and not wanting to be within a mile of them. he'd def be cautious around marie, but give her the info she wants 'cause well, it's his job, and he's not really in a place to say no.

helping her essentially trick all these people would only make him assume she's doing the same to him when they start talking more. at first i think he'd be holding out for some info he could use if rocket ever tried turning against him again in their conversations, but soon he stops analysing every word that comes out of her mouth. he doesn't think he should trust her, like at all, but she's surprisingly good company.

maybe they settle into a routine of sorts, marcel knowing when marie tends to drop by and putting aside some time so they can actually talk, even saving her some extra cake when he hits the bakery or smth.
[googlefont=Inconsolata]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
kay's plotter
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2019 2:54:20 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="id","silence"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","content"]
[attr="class","tag"]

@fuji
[break]It's not unheard of for Leo here to be found trying to sneak into places he shouldn't be. Mikito could be there to apprehend him, maybe battle it out, before they realize they're both League?
[break][break]Picture a metagross vs metagross battle.

[nospaces][var name="accent" value="#6497ac"][var name="background" value="#222"][var name="sequin" value="#191919"][var name="text" value="#ccc"][var name="hp" value="#b3c83d"][googlefont=Hammersmith+One|Chivo]

[newclass="#silence"]width: 100%; max-width: 400px;background: [var="background"]; display: flex; flex-direction: row; font: 10px 'Chivo'; color: [var="text"]; text-align: justify; margin: 15px auto; border: 1px [var="sequin"] solid; } #silence .sidebar { width: 100px; flex-grow: 20%; background: [var="accent"] url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png) no-repeat bottom; display: flex; flex-direction: column; align-items: flex-end; justify-content: flex-end; padding: 0 10px 10px 0; } #silence .sidebar::before { content: ''; width: 100px; } #silence .sidebar div { width: 37px; height: 37px; background: [var="background"]; border: 1px [var="sequin"] solid; border-radius: 50%; margin: 3px 0; } #silence .sidebar .box::before { content: ''; position: absolute; display: block; width: 2px; height: 7px; background: [var="background"]; transform: translate(18px, -7px); } #silence .sidebar .box:nth-child(1)::before { height: 0; } #silence .sidebar div div { border-radius: 2px; width: 20px; height: 2px; transform: translate(8px,-0px); } #silence .content { padding: 15px; } #silence .sidebar .inactive { filter: grayscale(100%); -webkit-filter: grayscale(100%); } #silence .content .tag { margin: 0; display: block; background: [var="background"]; margin: 10px 0; padding: 8px; transform: translate(-50px,-5px); border: 1px [var="sequin"] solid; border-radius: 5px; } #silence .content .tag, #silence .content .tag a { font: inherit; } #silence .content h2 { color: [var="accent"]; font: inherit; font-weight: bold; display: inline; } #silence .content b { font: 10px 'Hammersmith One'; text-transform: uppercase; } #silence .detail { background: #252525; border-radius: 100%; flex: none; } #silence .detail::before { width: 100px; height: 100px; [/newclass]