skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
storm watcher [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2021 17:06:40 GMT
skyler dross Avatar
[attr="class","skycaptain"]

Hoenn was never a place that got too cold, even during Autumn or Winter. But as the months slowly progressed towards Winter proper, the still warm waters clashed with incoming frigid winds, coating the skies with spectacular thunderstorms and the ocean with rough, choppy waves.

Skyler had watched the sky bruise an ominous purple, clouds rolling dark and heavy over the sunset until the day grew into a strange twilight.

Her boat was properly moored back in Mossdeep's Harbor. In truth, she could've braved the waves, could've thrown herself to the sea and made it in time for dinner before the ocean grew too rough for sailing. But instead the captain had found herself docking The Mariner 2 and now she was draped over a collection of rocks, beer in hand, watching the storm approach.

The kind of storm sailors do their best to pray away.

Lightning flashes in the distance and silver eyes follow its course as Skyler takes a sip of her beer. Five others are tucked away under the shadow of a nearby bush.

She wouldn't be moving anytime soon.

bingo thread: growth
bingo prompt: prayers

[newclass=.skycaptain] [/newclass]
[newclass=.skycaptain b] color: #6592A0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skycaptain i] color: #6592A0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skycaptain u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #6592A0;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Bunny

Kyo
She/Her
Homosexual
Freelance Artist
Grunt
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
9 posts
Amagami Kyo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyo
Amagami Kyo
storm watcher [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2021 6:04:02 GMT
Amagami Kyo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","kyo"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Blazing through the harbor followed by a cheery hum and whistles, a pink-haired woman with a gas mask that covers her face bolts off with great speed as her right arm trails her path with a spray can painting the pier with a deep blue color. Ignoring the crashing waves to the wall of the pier and the flashing lightning from the distance, Kyo decides to live her own life with her own means. While she was increasing her own speed - She noticed a woman is drinking a beer and she vaguely notice other beers being the bush nearby. With a grin she leaps up and trusts herself to the momentum to propel her forward as she sweeps a single can of beer and sprays the other with her can of spray paint making it a deep blue can. Landing a great land and she makes a small circle stop herself from popping the can and take a sip of the beer without fully opening her mask. [break][break]

"Ah, that's hit the spot. You have any left?" Kyo asks the woman with a grin, pretending to not know what happened to the other four cans of beer from earlier.

[break][break][break]

NOTE: [break] notegoeshere

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]AMAGAMIKYO

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't like your perfect crime
How you laugh when you lie

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.kyo] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.kyo] --accent:#fe98e4; [/newclass] [newclass=.kyo:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.kyo.top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.kyo .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.kyo .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.kyo .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.kyo .bottom .name b] color:rgba(0,0,0,0.5) [/newclass] [newclass=.kyo .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.kyo .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 10px 'roboto'; color:#000; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:30px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.kyo .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.kyo .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.kyo .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.kyo .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,185 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
storm watcher [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2021 3:07:57 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TENTACOOL APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CLEAR BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WRAP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SUPERSONIC
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ACID
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HYDRO PUMP
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD REMORAID APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MOODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BUBBLE BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SOAK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WATER GUN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HYDRO PUMP

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]
close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
storm watcher [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2021 20:44:47 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

"By all means, make yourself at home."

She'd only seen a blur of pink at first, silhouetted against the encroaching storm clouds as it swiped one of her beers with all the audacity of someone who had not a care for anyone's opinion. This, of course, presented Skyler with a dilemma: on one hand, she couldn't help but appreciate the girl's spunk; on the other, the girl had deprived Skyler of one of her earthly passions - her beloved alcohol.

In the end she opts to lean back casually against the side of a rock, arm draped over her knee as she takes a sip of her own beer. It fizzles pleasantly over her tongue despite its piss poor taste - it had been the only one available at the store. "First one's free, Pinky, but if you want more it'll cost ya."

Lightning flashes closer, and Skyler's slow regard lingers for a moment longer on Pinky before it slides away to the expanse of darkening ocean. A feast for Skyler's eyes.

A deep inhale betrays the smell of ozone, the anticipation that settles in the air right before the deluge. It curls the edges of Skyler's mouth into something wholly satisfied. Feral.

"Company's free too, if you were wondering."

Tossed onto shore by the increasingly rough seas, a Tentacool catches Skyler's attention. Even from here, she can see it is in a bad shape.

With a flick of her wrist, she sends a pokeball to capture it.

catching TENTACOOL
bingo prompt: feast

[newclass=.skycaptain u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #6592A0;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Bunny

Kyo
She/Her
Homosexual
Freelance Artist
Grunt
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
9 posts
Amagami Kyo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyo
Amagami Kyo
storm watcher [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2021 3:18:14 GMT
Amagami Kyo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","kyo"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

The hospitality that comes from the woman after she did that astounds her. She often met with people pissed at her or follow up with her jesting heist but never hospitality like this. Kyo shrugs and approaches her and takes a seat right next to her, "I do like free stuff, so don't mind if I take that offer. Also..." Kyo wonders and looks at the violent seas right in front of them, raging uncontrollably showing the might of mother nature unrestrained. "... What exactly are you looking at? Oh, don't tell me you are trying to find a place to die. Then don't mind my presence" Kyo smiles and let out a small laugh staring at the dark cloud that gathers in the sky. [break][break]

"Name is Kyo, by the way." Kyo introduces herself on a whim, completely ignoring the approaching Remoraid that is on the shore keeps getting pushed to the line due to the waves - Unable to remain in the sea.
[break][break][break]

NOTE: [break] Skipping remoraid

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]AMAGAMIKYO

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't like your perfect crime
How you laugh when you lie

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.kyo] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.kyo] --accent:#fe98e4; [/newclass] [newclass=.kyo:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.kyo.top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.kyo .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.kyo .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.kyo .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.kyo .bottom .name b] color:rgba(0,0,0,0.5) [/newclass] [newclass=.kyo .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.kyo .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 10px 'roboto'; color:#000; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:30px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.kyo .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.kyo .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.kyo .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.kyo .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,114 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
storm watcher [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2021 6:08:12 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildbgsea"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SURSKIT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWIFT SWIM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BATON PASS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AGILITY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWEET SCENT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]STICKY WEB

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildbgsea"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MUK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STICKY HOLD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POUND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ACID ARMOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]VENOM DRENCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MEMENTO

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE TENTACOOL!
close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
storm watcher [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2021 18:08:09 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

"Not quite, no." There's plenty of space for the other woman to sit down, even when Skyler lazily lounges back, utterly at ease. A quiet sip of beer quickly turns into a large gulp, two, three. Soon, the can lies empty by her feet.

Without pause, Skyler reaches down to grab another.

"Rather, I'm lookin' to feel alive." The captain grins up at Kyo, words slipping easily past the bold, mischievous cut of her lips. "Question is, why have you joined me? Not looking to throw yourself to the waves, I hope?"

The low rumbling of thunder inches closer, carried within rolling clouds overhead. This close to the water the winds grow furious, racing across storm-tossed seas to tangle in wild strands of golden hair. Wild. Feral. Howling.

"Pleasure to meet you, Kyo. Name's Skyler." A hand is stretched forward for a handshake, casual. 

She fails to notice the Surskit that's climbing up the rocks to escape the increasingly rough seas, cheek pouches full of salt water.

skipping
bingo prompt: cheek pouch