awards
283 posts
part of
TAG WITH @duke
Arashi Akiyama
crop circles [m][aa]
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2021 20:55:07 GMT
Arashi Akiyama Avatar

He remembered the words he’d exchanged previously.

About how around this time of the year, weird shit started happening and the supernatural started manifesting more often.

His Golurk was out somewhere near the edge of the perimeter, a silent golem sentinel while he was warming up by the campfire that was set up for the evening.

If he was going to catch whatever was causing those weird crop circles around the Fallarbor area, then he would have to camp out here and wait for whatever was going to happen this evening.

space invaders? maybe?

close tab

played by

Lime

Meg
Female
April 29
Slateport
Bi
Trainer
N/A
Single
103 height
103 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
370 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime2
Megan Whitmore
crop circles [m][aa]
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2021 21:13:33 GMT
Megan Whitmore Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

Yeah, she didn’t really care about these crop circles. Likely it was just some Pokemon that did this for fun. Heck, she could do it too. “Let’s try this, Tri,” she thus ordered the Hydreigon she was riding. The tri-attack coming after that then flattened the corn in a circle, ignorant of anyone that might be looking. “Seriously, why would anyone even pay for others to investigate this? It’s bull, I tell you. This is just some dude messing with people, I tell you,” she then told the Hydreigon.
[break][break]
Which did not respond for a) it was a Pokemon and b) it could not care less. Yes, it would make a weird circle if commanded, but it was not going to engage in a trainer’s ranting. It was way too cool a kid for something as silly as that. In the whole multiverse of possibilities, there was not a single version of Hydreigon that could care less.

[break][break]

+ multiverse

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxfl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#COLORGOESHERE;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

duke
he / him / his
twenty
september 10
Enju, Johto
asexual
errand boy
civilian
(눈‸눈)
108 height
108 height
what’re you lookin’ at?
awards
283 posts
part of
TAG WITH @duke
Arashi Akiyama
crop circles [m][aa]
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2021 21:17:42 GMT
Arashi Akiyama Avatar

The thing is, with these crop circles—

They had a tendency to appear on evenings when the moon wasn’t in the sky; at least that was what he knew on how they behaved (most of the time).

However, the fact that the full moon was a few nights away made him frown—and then, the Golurk moved.

“What? What is it?” he asked, watching as one of the golem’s fists slowly went up and pointed out at the field that they were supposed to be keeping guard at.

“Something there?”

space invaders? maybe?

close tab

played by

Lime

Meg
Female
April 29
Slateport
Bi
Trainer
N/A
Single
103 height
103 height
awards
370 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime2
Megan Whitmore
crop circles [m][aa]
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2021 21:28:06 GMT
Megan Whitmore Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

Wait. Was there someone there? Meg heard a noise, a rustling in the corn. Was that the culprit? Of course, that had to be it. Some trainer or something sneaking out in moonless nights like this, putting up the crop circles so others would then wonder how they’d gotten there. Heck, it could even be the same person paying for others to investigate – just so they would find nothing, the mystery continued and the town got more visitors interested in strange phenomena.
[break][break]
That had to be it. “Okay, let’s catch them red-handed. Thataway, Tri, Hyper Voice them out of hiding.” The flapping dragon would then turn towards where they’d heard the noise and unleash one of its own. Ah, the nostalgia of hearing that. Fortunately, this time she was not on the receiving end of this. The Arceus be with whoever was, though.

[break][break]

+ nostalgia

[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

duke
he / him / his
twenty
september 10
Enju, Johto
asexual
errand boy
civilian
(눈‸눈)
108 height
108 height
what’re you lookin’ at?
awards
283 posts
part of
TAG WITH @duke
Arashi Akiyama
crop circles [m][aa]
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2021 21:33:10 GMT
Arashi Akiyama Avatar

“There is something out there?” he continued, standing up from where he was seated and rushing over to where the golem was now raising his defenses with a well-timed Iron Defense just in case whoever this was came out of hiding to scare the daylights out of them.

“Don’t be so noisy,” he hissed as he then began scaling the Golurk—rather difficult when there was a warm fire nearby—

Saying a couple of prayers while he scaled the Golurk’s back, he eventually arrived at his usual spot where he sat while riding Alfons’s shoulder—

And almost got knocked off by the sudden loud noise.

“Whoa!” he shouted, barely managing to catch himself before he fell over backwards and fell several feet back down on the ground.

space invaders? maybe?

close tab

played by

Lime

Meg
Female
April 29
Slateport
Bi
Trainer
N/A
Single
103 height
103 height
awards
370 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime2
Megan Whitmore
crop circles [m][aa]
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2021 21:43:30 GMT
Megan Whitmore Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

Hah, they hit whoever it was! That startled sound was all she needed to know that her hunt had been a successful one. Well, kind of. At least they had found the culprit by now. But while the human had seemingly fallen – and judging from the lack of bone-cracking noises he had taken that in enough stride that she did not have to feel totally bad about it all – the big Golem thing still stood. She remembered something similar from a bit ago, during another working engagement. Those were probably fairly common.
[break][break]
“Time to finish it off with a Hyper Beam!” Calling that out, her Hydreigon’s heads prepared that, taking a few moments to gather up enough energy so that it could later-on be unleashed at an unsuspecting opponent. Well, it better be suspecting at this point, to be honest, but she never knew with those big goofy ghosts.

[break][break]

+ the hunt

close tab

played by

Ven

duke
he / him / his
twenty
september 10
Enju, Johto
asexual
errand boy
civilian
(눈‸눈)
108 height
108 height
what’re you lookin’ at?
awards
283 posts
part of
TAG WITH @duke
Arashi Akiyama
crop circles [m][aa]
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2021 22:28:10 GMT
Arashi Akiyama Avatar

Maybe it was divine providence that Golurk, despite looking like a golem out of a kaiju film, was actually a Ghost-type.

For when the sudden beam of intense energy struck, he prepared himself to be decimated—only to belatedly remember that Golurk was part-Ghost-type and Ground-type, and so the attack did practically…

Nothing!

Bless Golurk for being a spirit, somewhat.

He did have to hang onto Alfons’s shoulder for quite a bit as the powerful burst of energy passed overhead, very nearly knocking the Golurk’s head off in some paradoxical fashion.

“What the hell?!” he shouted as he finally managed to scramble back up on the Golurk’s shoulder once the ‘light burst’ had ended.

“Who are you?! What’s going on out there?!”

space invaders? maybe?

close tab

played by

Lime

Meg
Female
April 29
Slateport
Bi
Trainer
N/A
Single
103 height
103 height
awards
370 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime2
Megan Whitmore
crop circles [m][aa]
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2021 17:30:12 GMT
Megan Whitmore Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

Ah, so it was a ghost after all….well, of course she had known that. After all, she only wanted to scare this person, not outright murder their Pokemon right away. Yes, that was it. Just like one used Will-O-Whisp to inflict burn without directly damaging, she had knowingly used this attack to ruffle this one’s feathers without actually hurting anyone. That certainly was the better interpretation.
[break][break]
Especially given that she recognized that voice. At first, she thought that it couldn’t be him. Yet there was no denying it – this was a voice she had heard before. Meg had a thing for stuff like that. “Hey, you are the guy from the Wooloo farm. What are you doing out here faking crop circles?” Just because she recognized him did not mean that she would forsake her own interpretation of events. He still was a suspect for sure. Heck, knowing him meant that she had a face to put to the crime now.

[break][break]

+ will-o-wisp

close tab

played by

Ven

duke
he / him / his
twenty
september 10
Enju, Johto
asexual
errand boy
civilian
(눈‸눈)
108 height
108 height
what’re you lookin’ at?
awards
283 posts
part of
TAG WITH @duke
Arashi Akiyama
crop circles [m][aa]
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2021 17:55:35 GMT
Arashi Akiyama Avatar

The voice that caught his attention made him look up—

“Yeah, aren’t you the one who was down at the Wooloo with that giant three-headed dragon Pokémon?” he called out, squinting into the darkness and noticing the familiar frame of the other person.

At the accusation of him faking crop circles, he blinked.

“What?” he exclaimed. “The locals over at Fallarbor asked me to look for what was causing the crop circles—” he began, wondering if—

“Did you see anything out here?”

space invaders? maybe?

close tab

played by

Lime

Meg
Female
April 29
Slateport
Bi
Trainer
N/A
Single
103 height
103 height
awards
370 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime2
Megan Whitmore
crop circles [m][aa]
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2021 20:44:02 GMT
Megan Whitmore Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

“That’s what the culprit would say, too,” she replied, though less accusatory this time around. Honestly, she could not completely see it. Maybe it was because he had established himself as both a bit of a dork and admirer of dragons. He simply did not strike her as some kind of criminal mastermind.
[break][break]
Plus, to think of it, he was with her down at the Wooloo farm during a time when crop circles appeared. Oops. Best sweep that under the rug. “But I guess your story checks out, at least to a degree. And no, I did not see anything in particular. You guys are the only other people out here. Hence why I went to investigate you of course. Had to be sure.”

[break][break]

+ ooc notes

close tab

played by

Ven

duke
he / him / his
twenty
september 10
Enju, Johto
asexual
errand boy
civilian
(눈‸눈)
108 height
108 height
what’re you lookin’ at?
awards
283 posts
part of
TAG WITH @duke
Arashi Akiyama
crop circles [m][aa]
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2021 6:14:20 GMT
Arashi Akiyama Avatar

“Oh, so they sent you to check the circles out as well?”

Okay, that was enough for him to lower his guard enough; even if he was warned that he would be sent out here alone, at least now that there was someone else to keep him company through the evening…

“Speaking of which—there’s a campfire I set up over there, in case you wanna warm up?” he offered, pointing behind him in the direction where said campfire was located.

The Golurk had finally calmed down and had sat down once more at the perimeter edge to keep an eye out just in case something strange really did happen this time around.

space invaders? maybe?

close tab

played by

Lime

Meg
Female
April 29
Slateport
Bi
Trainer
N/A
Single
103 height
103 height
awards
370 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime2
Megan Whitmore
crop circles [m][aa]
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2021 20:23:33 GMT
Megan Whitmore Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

“I guess so,” she replied, laughing and scratching the back of her head. At the very least, this boy was not at all mad about her attacking him and his Pokemon. At least she had not seriously injured someone….this time. Best not to think too much about that.
[break][break]
Though it was probably best to not stick around too long. “I guess I should not overstay my welcome. Our job is to find the culprit, though there isn’t anyone around at all except you. That probably means that whoever did it isn’t around tonight. Though I will survey from the skies for a bit longer at least. Just to make sure that no one is around. That should satisfy the client at least. Can’t find what isn’t there, after all.”

[break][break]

+ ooc notes

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,098 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
crop circles [m][aa]
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2021 3:49:17 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: