awards
138 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aura
Brynnhildr Erling
Meeting of the Minds [DW]
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2021 0:00:50 GMT
Brynnhildr Erling Avatar

Boldly pretend nothing was ongoing, just a mere stroll down the road, away from the fancy place that served her breakfast. Past the quaint bakery near the square. Trash the pumpkin spice latte in the right bin, and keep strolling. Today would be the beginning of a slight journey; a path she had never expected to walk, but would be treading willingly for the first time in forever. What would the Unovan be spending her day doing, you ask?

Catching Pokémon.

She'd heard this route held a variety of types, some more prone to appear than others, yet there were only a select few she had her mind on to catch. All the others she'd just document, and see which ones would allow her to expand on her research. Anything she could use for the new techniques they were developing back at Volta… even though she wasn't supposed to be spending her time on work-related business. Well, not like they'd travel all the way from Castelia City to Hoenn in order to keep an eye on her, so whatever she wanted to do she would, without any scorn! Notebook in hand, Brynn had made Route 115 her new stake-out spot, vividly penning down scientific terms around quickly-doodled drawings of the pokémon she'd encountered, entirely engrossed in her notes.

~ Pumpkin Spice

close tab

played by

pandora

ana, nastya
she/her
august 1
snowpoint city
homosexual
forensic scientist
cadet
0 height
0 height
i can feel it in my bones, enough to make my systems blow
awards
7 posts
part of
TAG WITH @anastasia
anastasia clarke
Meeting of the Minds [DW]
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2021 3:25:14 GMT
anastasia clarke Avatar

anastasia had never been a notes person. doodles? yes. journals? on and off, whenever she was in the mood. random ideas once written and never revisited? yep. but the concept of a consistent, well-noted research journal was thus far beyond her capacities as a scientist. although, she really ought to start.

when she saw someone else standing in the middle of a busy route, engrossed in their own writing, her curiosity took over-- and she creeped (well, she wouldn't use that word) closer until she could see some of the sketches and notes. she couldn't quite make out what it said without totally invading the stranger's personal space, and, in a rare show of social propriety, she decided not to.

but she was curious.

and so, with a loud enough voice to startle (but hopefully not enough to scare), anastasia asked from behind:

"watcha got there?"

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights