WRITE REPLY

Cozy Grove (O)

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Cozy Grove (O)
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2021 4:22:18 GMT
Deleted Avatar
She sets her camping gear on the soft earth below her. April shuts her eyes to a gentle breeze, a content sigh flows from her lips. Her eyes reopen and they rest upon her chikorita, "I believe this spot is perfect." The chikorita trills in agreement. Aprils lips twitch into a pleased smile.

"Right.." The blonde woman mumbles lowly to herself, kneeling onto the ground she unzips a bag, pulling out her tent. Figuring that it would be best to have their shelter squared away first.

Blue eyes glance around to look for a place to set the tent up, but a grumbling causes her to look back at Chikorita. The grass type looked at her trainer with pleading eyes.

April begins to laugh, "Guess food comes first." Her own stomach began to growl, and her chikorita nods eagerly.

@open, mission

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Cozy Grove (O)
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2021 5:34:00 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","thread"]
Harumi’s gaze flicked along the treeline as she hiked up a brief hill, Taro perched on top of her head. Littleroot was a very nice place to explore; she had only been here a handful of times, but the forest area around the town especially had left enough of an impression to convince her to return for a few days. There was simply no time to be sitting around at home with all this travel-camping to be done!

She picked out the same spacious clearing that they’d stayed at previously and slung her backpack from her shoulders, setting it on the ground. At a chirp from Taro, however, she looked up, spotting another group who had settled nearby: a woman with blonde hair, who was accompanied by a Chikorita.

She made her way over to say hello. “Great spot, right?” the girl began with a grin. “My name is Harumi and this is Taro-” she pointed up at the Rookidee atop her hair, who tilted his head politely in greeting. “What brings you here?”

@april

[newclass=.thread]margin:0 auto;padding:15px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#282828;text-align:justify;width:525px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Cozy Grove (O)
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2021 23:28:35 GMT
Deleted Avatar

April took notice of the young girl. At first she did not acknowledge her, as she wanted to set up her camp first. She also figured that Harumi was just passing through - there was no need to engage in conversation with every stranger she came across.

Hoping that Harumi would leave without trying to socialize, the hope was quickly crushed. As she walked closer and spoke out to her.

It would be rude to ignore her now.

Her gaze rests upon the girl's face. Youthful and beautiful. "Indeed it is." April replies softly in a polite manner, eyes briefly look up at the rookidee nesting on his trainer's deep brown hair. April briefly wonders if the girl was from Galar.

"Wonderful to meet you both, my name is April. This is my partner, Daffodil." She nods towards her Chikorita who lifts a paw in greetings.

April finds the question to be a little silly, figuring that with her gear it should be obvious, still she answers the question her tone polite. "I am here to camp." Her hand gestures towards the baggage near her, and she returns the question. "How about you?"

@harumi

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Cozy Grove (O)
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2021 6:24:08 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","thread"]
“Nice to meet you two!” Harumi nodded to her and smiled at Daffodil. As far as first impressions went, April looked older than she was and seemed well-mannered in her reply; she also got extra points for naming her pokemon well. She hadn’t seen a Chikorita in person for a good few years, but she didn’t want to pay more attention to the pokemon than its trainer, since people always found that rude when meeting someone for the first time.

April gave a matter-of-fact answer that was still polite- she had no problem with just camping for the heck of it, especially since that was basically what she was doing too. Well, mostly. “I’m also here to camp! Actually I’m in the Littleroot area to check on a shipment of stuff for the gardening shop I work at, but I haven’t been to this part of Hoenn for a while so I thought I’d get here early.”

She indicated her own gear, still inside her backpack at the moment. “Well, I hope you have fun!” Harumi added. “Once I get myself set up, I was going to go look around for local wild berries and attempt some lunch.” She was curious about April, but she left her alone for the time being, returning to her own patch of grass.

Taro fluttered off her head and into the air as she knelt, withdrawing the two-person-sized tent from her bag, and laid it out to assemble. She could never stand the cramped one-person hiking ones- they didn't have enough room for her, let alone her pokemon.

@april

[newclass=.thread]margin:0 auto;padding:15px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#282828;text-align:justify;width:525px;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights