the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
wrapped in your regret, what a waste of blood and sweat.
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
mistletoe [m/ww]
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2021 18:02:25 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","top"]

predictably, he chases after her, fresh snowball in his hand only to stop near the edge of the open doorway. he peers down at the ground, following her finger before huffing.[break][break]

"yeah? says who?"[break][break]

he takes another step forward, crossing the threshold. his hand that holds the snowball doesn't move quite yet, however.[break][break]

"i make the rules here, jessie."

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[newclass=".niko"]--accent:#716075; [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
dancin' down on sunset strip
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
mistletoe [m/ww]
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2021 19:49:14 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
Jessie seemed to stop him, if only temporarily. It was a small victory in her eyes, as indicated by the hands moving to rest on her hips and the way her chest puffed out a bit. She smirked at him, challenging him.

Probably a huge mistake on her part, knowing he was holding a snowball that was ready to be flung at any moment.

Niko approached closer. She didn't back down, only holding out her hand to push against his chest.

"You may make the rules. But I'm gonna break them and change them, Niko."

Not really, but it was fun to mess with him. She stuck her tongue out again before taking off into the house, squealing like a child.

close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
mistletoe [m/ww]
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2021 13:43:25 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","top"]

"are you now?"[break][break]

briefly, before she runs, his voice drops into a whisper.[break][break]

"and you think i'd just...let you?"[break][break]

and as she turns to run, he gives chase, laughing as he (somewhat gently) lobs the snowball over her way.

[newclass=".niko blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
mistletoe [m/ww]
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2021 18:05:44 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
That whisper sent shivers down her spine before she took off. The snow ball hit her in the back, and though it was gently thrown, Jessie had to be dramatic.

She fell to her knees, hands reaching in the air. One came to clutch at her chest.

"I've been hit! I'm going to die. All because of my traitorous tongue. What are you going to do to me?"

Of course, she couldn't help but laugh at herself.

close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
mistletoe [m/ww]
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2021 10:48:48 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","top"]

"oh no!"[break][break]

he feigns, returning her drama with some of his own as he stumbles towards her. he falls to the ground, kneeling in front of her as he holds her by her shoulders.[break][break]

"you can't die on me...you can't!"

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
mistletoe [m/ww]
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2021 15:54:51 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
Jessie allowed her body to go limp as he came to hold her by her shoulders. Her face was scrunched up in what would have been pain, and one of her hands reached forward to grab his forearm as she peered up at him with seemingly innocent eyes.

"Only a kiss under a mistletoe will save me now. Oh, the pain!"

She put a hand to her head for effect.

close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
mistletoe [m/ww]
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2021 16:38:30 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","top"]

"hang in there, babe. i'll find us a mistletoe."[break][break]

he'd do anything to save her, that much is clear by how he immediately scoops her into his arms, carrying her out of the building to where he had last seen a mistletoe.[break][break]

sure enough, he finds it with ease, and it's there that he peers down into her eyes.[break][break]

"we're here..."

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
mistletoe [m/ww]
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2021 17:13:13 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
She terrible at playing a dying person, because the moment he picks her up to carry her away, she's trying to hold back more laughter. Her arms were clinging to his neck, her head tipped back and her eyes closed as he carried her off.

Only when they stop did she open her eyes again, meeting Niko's gaze peering down at her.

"Save me."

As if she was impatient, she reached up to pull him toward her.

close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
mistletoe [m/ww]
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2021 15:30:57 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","top"]

he's equally terrible with playing the hero, because in all honesty, niko is as far from a hero as one could be.[break][break]

the role of the villain feels much more natural. which is why when she pulls him towards her, he tenses, stopping just before meeting her lips.[break][break]

his lips curl into a grin.[break][break]

"there are consequences to breaking my rules, jessie."

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
mistletoe [m/ww]
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2021 19:02:04 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
Jessie was sure she had him in her grasp. He was going to kiss her, and she had won in her little game and theatrics.

But then he stopped. And she whined like a child who had gotten caught doing something wrong.

"Then what will you do? What's my consequence? No kiss?"

close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
mistletoe [m/ww]
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2021 16:24:37 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","top"]

"mm, i haven't decided yet."[break][break]

he has, actually, but for the sake of torturing her, he lies.[break][break]

slowly, he shifts down further and further, stopping just as his lips are about to meet hers.[break][break]

"but no kiss would drive you crazy, wouldn't it?"

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
mistletoe [m/ww]
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2021 16:58:28 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
Jessica was a prisoner in his grip, only able to do as he commanded it seemed. And now, the mistletoe, which seemed to have been her salvation at one point, was just teasing her.

Like Niko was.

It was unfair.

"What makes you think that?"

Jessie tried to play cool and calm, but he knew better than that. He knew her desires by now.

close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
mistletoe [m/ww]
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2021 6:14:36 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","top"]

"because i know you, jessie."[break][break]

slowly, carefully, his lips brush against hers, just barely, but enough.[break][break]

"i'll save you,"[break][break]

a smile.[break][break]

"if you ask nicely."

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
mistletoe [m/ww]
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2021 13:22:03 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
His lips were a whisper against hers, leaving her wanting more. It left a pit of frustration brewing in her stomach, completely at his mercy.

Damn Niko Manner.

And his stupid, villainous charm.

"P-Please save me, Niko. Only you can save me."

close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
mistletoe [m/ww]
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2021 16:35:37 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","top"]

only you.[break][break]

for whatever reason, even if she meant it as a joke, he believes her.[break][break]

so, he saves her, kissing her as he grins against her lips.[break][break]

"there. all better."