5,054 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
triple t-k-a! [m][c]
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2021 16:32:19 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

So someone was owed an ass-kicking.

It had been way overdue, though! Like, half a year overdue.

Although the ass-kicking had to be done in Fortree as he was pretty much confined there until the end of the year.

Him, Alexei, willingly staying in the wheelchair? Ain’t that a miracle for the ages now?! (Look who had a change of heart, @mattis.)

Word on the street was that there was someone—or a something making off with presents that were supposed to be handed over to charity to be given away, and since Fortree’s #1 birb man was still confined to the ground he would be in need of… some assistance.

Rumor had it that Pokémon were making off with the gifts, or something?!

time to totally kick ass!

close tab

played by

myriascope

she / her
March 16
Snowbelle, Kalos
demisexual
ranger
cadet
could we stay in bloom?
awards
163 posts
Zahra Belsky DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zahra
Zahra Belsky
triple t-k-a! [m][c]
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2021 3:53:16 GMT
Zahra Belsky Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","burst"]
[attr="class","whitenight"]

Are you sure you should be moving in such a state, Лучик?" Concern lingers beneath that mischievous smile of hers, fingers carefully picking at the loose strings of her cardigan. "Don't you usually have like... little helpers that run around and do errands for you?"
[break][break]
Typically, she would have refused to answer such odd calls but just this once, she's feeling nice. That is to say, she expects to be excused from the next ranger get-together - Whenever it may be.
[break][break]
Up ahead, Ollie seems more than happy to be in the midst of Fortree's lucious vegatation, bounding around and sniffing at every possible thing he can reach. Watching in mild amusement, Zahra shrugs her shoulders and looks over to the somehow still injured Alexei.
[break][break]
"What happened to your Toucannon army?"

[attr="class","white"]
[attr="class","night"]
[attr="class","burstmini"]

theme

you'll owe her one

BY MIZO.❉ OF WW

[newclass=.whitenight::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#cacaca; border: 1px solid #ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.whitenight::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color: #cacaca;[/newclass]

[newclass=.burst]width:530px;height:400px;padding:10px;border:3px solid #ffffff;background: #eededf; /* Old breakowsers */ background: -moz-linear-gradient(-45deg, #eededf 0%, #deced8 100%); /* FF3.6-15 */background: -webkit-linear-gradient(-85 deg, #eededf 0%,#deced8 100%); /* Chrome10-25,Safari5.1-6 */background: linear-gradient(155deg, #eededf 0%,#deced8 100%)[/newclass]

[newclass=.night]width: 0px; height: 390px; background-color: rgba(40,40,40,0.6); overflow: hidden; -moz-transition: 3s all; -webkit-transition: 3s all; -o-transition: 3s all; transition: 1s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=.burst:hover .night]width: 200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.burstmini]width:100px;background-color:#333333;padding:5px;color:#ffffff!important;font-family:calibri;font-size:7pt;text-transform:lowercase;margin-top:5px; text-align: justify; border: 1px solid #818181;[/newclass]
[newclass=.burstmini a]text-transform:lowercase;font-family:calibri!important;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,054 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
triple t-k-a! [m][c]
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2021 17:20:43 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Let’s just say the Toucannon army™ is currently busy, котенок,” he chuckled.

“A situation came up but they’ve got that under control. And besides—who knows if there’s someone actually commanding the ‘supposed’ Pokémon that’s stealing these presents.”

And besides, having some backup going into this was always a good thing, right? Right?

“You get to catch the Pokémon, I bring in whoever’s causing the racket and get the presents back. Two for two, wouldn’t you say?”

Oh, he was definitely game to push her buttons the entire way.

time to totally kick ass!

close tab

played by

myriascope

she / her
March 16
Snowbelle, Kalos
demisexual
ranger
cadet
could we stay in bloom?
awards
163 posts
Zahra Belsky DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zahra
Zahra Belsky
triple t-k-a! [m][c]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2022 16:20:33 GMT
Zahra Belsky Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","burst"]
[attr="class","whitenight"]

What do you mean, two for two? My budget for this month is already strained cos I got kicked out of my home in Sootopolis and lost a couple sources of income. You can't honestly expect me to take in more pokemon and be able to feed them properly." She grumbles, ruminating the possibility of punching Alexei in the shoulder and getting away with it. He may be injured but he's not that fragile now, is he?
[break][break]
And thus, she promptly does just that.
[break][break]
"So, you're telling me you have a grand conspiracy theory that some kind of... 'rat king' is out here commanding pokemon to steal the presents and upset the approximately 30 kids that live in this neighbourhood." Raising a brow at the man, Zahra can't help but roll her eyes and start walking ahead. "Let's say we roll along with that theory... I don't think you're going to be swinging that damned wheelchair at them, are you? Did you expect me to be your bodyguard? If so, I sure ain't getting paid enough for that."

[attr="class","white"]
[attr="class","night"]

theme

you'll owe her one

BY MIZO.❉ OF WW

[newclass=.whitenight::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#cacaca; border: 1px solid #ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.whitenight::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color: #cacaca;[/newclass]

[newclass=.burst]width:530px;height:400px;padding:10px;border:3px solid #ffffff;background: #eededf; /* Old breakowsers */ background: -moz-linear-gradient(-45deg, #eededf 0%, #deced8 100%); /* FF3.6-15 */background: -webkit-linear-gradient(-85 deg, #eededf 0%,#deced8 100%); /* Chrome10-25,Safari5.1-6 */background: linear-gradient(155deg, #eededf 0%,#deced8 100%)[/newclass]

[newclass=.night]width: 0px; height: 390px; background-color: rgba(40,40,40,0.6); overflow: hidden; -moz-transition: 3s all; -webkit-transition: 3s all; -o-transition: 3s all; transition: 1s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=.burst:hover .night]width: 200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.burstmini]width:100px;background-color:#333333;padding:5px;color:#ffffff!important;font-family:calibri;font-size:7pt;text-transform:lowercase;margin-top:5px; text-align: justify; border: 1px solid #818181;[/newclass]
[newclass=.burstmini a]text-transform:lowercase;font-family:calibri!important;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights