Inspiration [C]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Inspiration [C]
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2021 15:20:21 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"I don't suppose there is a Ranger here I can talk with directly, is there?" Arashi had been chatting with the receptionist at the front desk of the ranger headquarters for a few minutes now, trying to schmooze his way into meeting with one of the currently enlisted defenders of the natural order.

"Hmm...Victor Wexler should be here." The receptionist responded, typing away at their keyboard for a moment before looking back up at him. "I sent him a message, so we'll see if he comes up."

Arashi nodded with a small smile, grabbing his satchel off the ground and moving towards one of the seats in the waiting area. "Thank you!" Talking to this Victor Wexler might be give him a good idea of what to expect, should he really be desperate enough to sell his soul to the League in exchange for precious inspiration.

notes: 
close tab

played by

Azul

Vic
He/Him
June 21st
Mistralton City, Unova
Pansexual
Fortree Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
breathe me in
breathe me out
158 height
158 height
The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math.
awards
377 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vic
Victor Wexler
Inspiration [C]
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2021 22:39:00 GMT
Victor Wexler Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","vicwt"]
[attr="class","vicwtw"]

With how much he travelled thanks to all his ranger assignments, it wasn’t very often that Vic spent time back at Lilycove these days. So, in a way, the fact that he did happen to be at the ranger headquarters in Hoenn’s favourite tourist spot when @arashi showed up to talk to the receptionist could be called a mere coincidence, good timing, or maybe, just maybe, a matter of fate.
[break][break]
”Hey! Were you looking for me? Sorry about that, Gumball here was being kinda rowdy.”
[break][break]
When he entered the building from the training ground that rested behind it, he looked rather… disheveled; soft violet hair tousled and ranger uniform untidy in a way that made it seem as if he had just been rolling around in the dirt. Which, to be perfectly honest, he kind of had been, all for the sake of catching the Bagon under his arm, who of course wiggled in an attempt to get free.
[break][break]
Vic laughed about it, a bright smile being offered to the stranger when emerald eyes fell upon him. ”Victor Wexler, at your service, though most people call me Vic. What can I help you with?”

[break][break]
[attr="class","vicwttag"]@arashi

[attr="class","vicwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.vicwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwt b] color: #CCA0C5; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #CCA0C5!important; font-style: normal; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #CCA0C5; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #CCA0C5; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #CCA0C5!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #CCA0C5; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #CCA0C5; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #CCA0C5; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Inspiration [C]
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2021 4:12:44 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"Not you specifically." Arashi admitted as he stood up, offering a friendly smile towards the man. "No offense intended, of course. I was hoping to speak with anyone in the organization." He wasn't about to complain about spending his time speaking to someone so cute, however. "I'm Arashi Hazama, nice to meet you both." A name that Vic might have been familiar with, depending on what sort of media they indulged in. Until recently, he'd been a prominent name in the manga industry who had suddenly fallen off the face of the earth with the conclusion of his latest work.

"I was thinking about joining the Ranger Corps, but I wanted to talk to someone about their experiences first."
Arashi knelt down and scooped up his satchel, gesturing towards the hallway that lead deeper into the building. "Do you have somewhere we can talk, in private?"

notes: 
close tab

played by

Azul

Vic
He/Him
June 21st
Mistralton City, Unova
Pansexual
Fortree Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
breathe me in
breathe me out
158 height
158 height
The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math.
awards
377 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vic
Victor Wexler
Inspiration [C]
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2021 18:29:15 GMT
Victor Wexler Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","vicwt"]
[attr="class","vicwtw"]

Arashi Hazama.
[break][break]
Somewhere in the depths of his mind, the name rang a bell, but even when Vic was younger he had never been one to spend much time reading manga, because of course he was one of those awful people who just loved spending time outdoors and playing all sorts of sports instead. Hell, he even went to the gym a few times a week and everything.
[break][break]
His little brother, though? He loved manga, and he’s the one from whom Vic had once heard Arashi’s name, but naturally, such memories completely escaped him when they were most needed…
[break][break]
”Cool. Nice to meet you, Arashi.” He offered a handshake while still holding the incredibly heavy Bagon firmly under one arm, and as the other explained his reasons for visiting the Ranger HQ, there were a couple of nods in acknowledgement.
[break][break]
”Oh, you’re thinking of joining? That’s awesome! Yeah, we can totally talk about it. This way!”
[break][break]
Even people like rangers have to do things like filing reports and dealing with paperwork, and while it may not be something Vic is fond of, as an Elite Ranger he does have his own small office in the building’s second floor. A bit of a messy and dusty office, with a couple of toys for his pokémon scattered here and there over the floor, but nevertheless, an office.
[break][break]
”Sorry about the mess, I don’t usually spend much time here. Missions take me all over the region, you know how it goes.”
[break][break]
Does he know? Given his reasons to request this meeting, probably not.

[break][break]
[attr="class","vicwttag"]@arashi

[attr="class","vicwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.vicwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwt b] color: #CCA0C5; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #CCA0C5!important; font-style: normal; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #CCA0C5; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #CCA0C5; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #CCA0C5!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #CCA0C5; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #CCA0C5; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #CCA0C5; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Inspiration [C]
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2022 2:59:30 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]
N/A

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
@arashi