WRITE REPLY

forsaken altruism [m]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
forsaken altruism [m]
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2021 22:22:47 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"Come now, allow me help!" Benicio urges the stubborn bird, walking beside it as they ascend a steep and snowy hill in the wilds just outside Verdanturf Town. Heaving with squawks and the occasional rustle of its already unkempt feather, the Delibird waves its wing dismissively at the human.

The red-headed bishop sighs, running a hand through his hair as he continues to look at the bird and the heavy sack it carries on its back. His Chingling, GABRIEL, encircles them with a near constant jingling in the air. It speaks to the Delibird in a chime of noise, seemingly attempting to convince it to allow his trainer to help.

Instead, the Delibird trips on a rock and nearly falls beak-first into the snow below until it simply... stops. Shocked and confused, the bird frantically looks around to find itself LEVITATING. Its heavy sack appears to be the only thing keeping it somewhat close to the ground.

Thankful for his Chingling's ENTRAINMENT spell, on the Delibird's behalf, no less, Benicio chuckles. "You're headed to Verdanturf, right? We'll ferry you there." He says, slipping off his scarf and offering one end of it to the floating bird. It begrudgingly grabs onto it with its beak, then shifts a glare at another approaching human.

YOU STUMBLE UPON a Delibird hoisting a hefty sack. It is much too heavy for it to carry alone, and it seems determined to deliver the gift to the nearest town’s pokecenter. However, the trek is treacherous in the mountains. Malicious pokemon, bandits and poachers threaten the Delibird’s journey. The Delibird has a defiant personality, like an old man too stubborn to realize the limitations of his own age.

— Benicio tries to convince a struggling Delibird to let him help carry its load; Chingling uses ENTRAINMENT to change Delibird's ability to LEVITATE
mission: delibird delivery

@beck

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights