543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
polaroid [social]
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2022 3:42:09 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
She was purposely wording it to upset him or throw him off his game. The boy was confident and far too pleased with himself not to. It left him wide-open for her to sink her teeth in and make him squirm.

Her cheeky smirk persists and she swirls the contents of her glass to tease.

"I don't know.. are you sweet?"

She takes another sip, leans against the bar and watches as he handles another customer. She meets his sidelong glance and purses her lips before responding.

"Remi."
close tab

played by

Jack

Cap
he/him
April 5
Goldenrod City
aro/ace
Bartender
Grunt
19 height
19 height
Any day I'll be beautiful. So I'll wait for the day when I make it through.
awards
69 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caprice
Caprice Isaac
polaroid [social]
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2022 23:21:17 GMT
Caprice Isaac Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","caprice"]

Cap sidled over to Remi again, leaning his elbows on the bar to be closer to eye level with her. His brows knitted for a moment as if he were really pondering her question. Eventually, he clicked his tongue against his teeth, reaching under the bar for a glass. In a series of deft motions, he poured himself an Old Fashioned and took a sip of it.[break][break]

"No," he said, looking into the swirling liquid. "No, I'm really not." A smile creased his face when she finally relented with her name. He nodded to himself. He wouldn't be surprised at all if she'd given him a fake—it wouldn't be the first or last time that had happened. Usually, it was because of work. Usually. He took another sip of his drink. "Good to meet you, Remi."

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.caprice]font:11px roboto;--accent:#7b6678;[/newclass]
[newclass=.caprice b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.caprice i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.caprice a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.caprice .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.caprice .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.caprice .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caprice .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.caprice .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.caprice ]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.caprice .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
polaroid [social]
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2022 3:33:31 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: