WRITE REPLY

rock bottom

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
rock bottom
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2021 4:13:29 GMT
Deleted Avatar
if mint is still on the messages screen, he'll see the typing bubble pop up and disappear a few times, with a pause between the last time and the messages finally being sent.

[nospaces][googlefont=Muli:300,400,800|Material+Icons]

[newclass=.artemisPhone] --artemisAccent1:#5064A7; --artemisAccent2:#AE9BEB; [/newclass]

[newclass=.artemisPhone] --artemisPhoneBG:url(https://img.nickpic.host/qMsIax.jpg);[/newclass]

[attr="class","artemisCase"]
[attr="class","artemisSpeaker"]
[attr="class","artemisCamera"]

[attr="class","artemisPhone"]
[attr="class","artemisRibbon"]

22:21

[attr="class","ion ion-connection-bars"][attr="class","ion ion-wifi"][attr="class","ion ion-battery-full"]

70%

[attr="class","artemisLockscreen"]

Saturday, December 24

fingerprint

[attr="class","artemisSecond"]
[attr="class","artemisContact"]

MINT

[attr="class","artemisMessages"]

hi artie! expect something in the mail! i stumbled on them coming home late. take care!

[break][break]

hi artie, a coworker said this little guy was abandoned so he left me keep him...but i think you'll take better care of them. expect something in the mail!

[break][break]

hi artie! i hope the packages i've sent arrived ok? anyway take care!

[break][break]

hey artie, just letting you know i've got another package in the mail! this time its a big one!

[break][break]

hi artie! do you have any holiday plans?

[break][break]

hey artie, i know your december is probably really busy but, like, how busy?

[break][break]

hi artie! christmas is a couple weeks away so i wanted to ask if you had any free time?

[break][break]

hey artie, just wanted to double check if you had any free time before christmas?

[break][break]

merry christmas eve artie, sorry to both you but i wanted to know if i could drop something off for you in person?

sorry. not home.

oh, ok! then i can meet you somewhere if that's easier. it should only take me a few minutes.

i'm busy, honestly. sorry.

oh, are you sure? it won't take long, promise!! i just want to hand off your christmas present.

yeah. i'm sure.

can't just go across hoenn for you.

you wouldn't be though? like i said, it'd only take me a few minutes. Agretti is really fast.

like i said, i know you're probably busy so i didn't want to give you any trouble.

i have plans and it's the holidays. i'm not going to just abandon my friend.

i'm not asking you to.

i just wanted to make the delivery in person since

we've always exchanged gifts like that

that was over six years ago.

can't you just leave it at my apartment? i have to pick up a gift from there tomorrow anyways.

and?

i could but that's not the point of the delivery.

and i thought you moved out of your apartment. i didn't want to risk your gift getting stolen

i didn't.

but fine. you can give it to me tomorrow if you really have to.

i thought you said you had plans for christmas?

i don't have to

i do. but i still need to get the present i left there.

it's whatever you decide to do i guess.

you want me to meet you are your place tomorrow then?

i don't know.

maybe you should just leave it after all. at the door or something.

[attr="class","artemisMSGbox"][attr="class","ion ion-android-camera"]

[attr="class","ion ion-chatbubbles"]

[attr="class","artemisCredit"]SELKIE

[newclass=.artemisCase] padding:5px 10px; border-radius:10px; background-color:#212121; width:299px; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=.artemisSpeaker] background-color:rgba(255,255,255,.1); height:7px; width:149px; margin:10px 0px; border-radius:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.artemisCamera] width:7px; height:7px; border-radius:100%; background-color:rgba(255,255,255,.1); position:absolute; left:25px; top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.artemisPhone] width:299px; height:500px; overflow:hidden; background-color:#efefef; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=.artemisLockscreen] width:300px; flex-shrink:0; height:500px; position:absolute; z-index:0; opacity:1; background-image:url(http://placehold.it/300x500/333/eee.png); background-image:var(--artemisPhoneBG); display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:center; transition:.33s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.artemisPhone:hover .artemisLockscreen] transition:.33s; transition-delay:.33s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.artemisSecond] opacity:0; margin-top:250px; transition:.33s; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=.artemisPhone:hover .artemisSecond] opacity:1; transition:.33s; margin-top:0px; position:relative; transition-delay:.33s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.artemisLockscreen h1] margin:0px; position:absolute; z-index:1; font:300 56px Muli; color:#fafafa; text-shadow: 0px 0px 3px #555; [/newclass]
[newclass=.artemisLockscreen h2] margin:0px; font:300 12px Muli; margin-top:75px; color:#fafafa; text-shadow: 0px 1px 2px #555; [/newclass]
[newclass=.artemisLockscreen span] position:absolute; bottom:25px; color:#fafafa; text-shadow: 0px 1px 2px #555; transition:.25s; transition-delay:.33s; cursor:default; font:48px Material Icons; white-space: nowrap; animation:2.5s artemis-shake linear infinite; } @keyframes artemis-shake { 0% { transform: rotate(0deg); } 85% { transform: rotate(0deg); } 90% { transform: rotate(5deg); } 95% { transform: rotate(-5deg); } 100% { transform: rotate(0deg); }[/newclass]
[newclass=.artemisPhone:hover .artemisLockscreen span] animation:.25s artemis-in normal; opacity:0; } @keyframes artemis-in { 0% { transform:scale(1); opacity:1; } 100% { transform:scale(1.5); opacity:0; }[/newclass]
[newclass=.artemisRibbon] height:20px; width:279px; position:absolute; z-index:9; background-color:rgba(0,0,0,.2); color:#fafafa; display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:space-between; padding:2px 10px; font:400 10px muli; [/newclass]
[newclass=.artemisRibbon div] display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:center; [/newclass]
[newclass=.artemisRibbon span] margin-right:5px; height:10px; width:10px; line-height:20px; display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:center; font-size:10px; speak: none; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; text-transform: none; text-rendering: auto; line-height: 1; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; font-variant: normal;[/newclass]
[newclass=.artemisContact] height:59px; margin-top:0px; padding:24px 10px 0px 10px; background:linear-gradient(60deg, var(--artemisAccent1), var(--artemisAccent2) ); background-color:var(--artemisAccent2); font:800 18px/18px Muli; color:#fff!important; display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:space-between; [/newclass]
[newclass=.artemisContact div] position:absolute; font:300 10px muli; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.artemisContact div a] font:300 10px muli!important; color:rgba(255,255,255,.66)!important;text-transform:lowercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.artemisContact i] font-size:28px; font-style:normal; margin-right:0px; cursor:pointer; [/newclass]
[newclass=.artemisMessages] height:371px; width:299px; overflow:auto; text-align:left; background-color:#eee; display:flex; flex-flow:column nowrap; justify-content:flex-start; padding-top:10px; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=.artemisMessages::after] content:'.'; font-size:0; line-height:10px; background-color:#eee; color:#eee; [/newclass]
[newclass=.artemisMessages h1, .artemisMessages h2] margin:0px 10px 10px 10px; max-width:189px; color:#fafafa; padding:10px; font:12px roboto; text-align:justify; width:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.artemisMessages h1 img, .artemisMessages h2 img] display:block; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.artemisMessages h1] background-color:var(--artemisAccent1); margin-left: auto; -webkit-border-radius: 3px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius: 0; border-radius: 3px; border-top-right-radius: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.artemisMessages h2] background-color:var(--artemisAccent2); margin-right:auto; position:relative; left:40px; -webkit-border-radius: 3px; -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 0; border-radius: 3px; border-top-left-radius: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.artemisMessages h2:before] content:''; position:absolute; z-index:0; margin-left:-50px; margin-top:-7px; width:30px; height:30px; border-radius:100%; background-image:var(--artemiscontactIMG); background-size:cover; [/newclass]
[newclass=.artemisMSGbox] width:289px; height:25px; padding:5px; border-top:1px solid #ddd; background-color:#eaeaea; display:flex; flex-flow:row nowrap; align-items:center; justify-content:space-between; [/newclass]
[newclass=.artemisMSGbox h1] margin:0px 5px; width:244px; font:300 12px muli; color:#aaa; padding:5px; border-radius:3px; background-color:#f7f7f7; cursor:text; [/newclass]
[newclass=.artemisMSGbox h1:before] content:'enter a message'[/newclass]
[newclass=.artemisMSGbox span] display:inline; width:25px; height:25px; font-size:20px; line-height:25px; color:var(--artemisAccent2); transition:.1s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.artemisMSGbox span:before] background-image: linear-gradient(40deg, var(--artemisAccent1), var(--artemisAccent2) ); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.artemisMSGbox span:hover] font-size:22px; transition:.1s; cursor:pointer; [/newclass]
[newclass=.artemisMessages::-webkit-scrollbar] width:7px;border:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.artemisMessages::-webkit-scrollbar-track] background-color:#fcfcfc;border:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.artemisMessages::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] background-image:linear-gradient(to bottom, var(--artemisAccent1), var(--artemisAccent2) ); background-color:var(--artemisAccent1);border:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.artemisCredit] font:800 7px roboto; margin-left:250px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.artemisCredit a] font:800 7px roboto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ion]display: inline-block; font-family: "Ionicons"; speak: none; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-variant: normal; text-transform: none; text-rendering: auto; line-height: 1; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; -moz-osx-font-smoothing: grayscale; } @font-face { font-family: "Ionicons"; src: url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/mapg7pw2au1g09k/ionicons.eot"); src: url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/mapg7pw2au1g09k/ionicons.eot") format("embedded-opentype"), url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/jttet8q0r121h5t/ionicons.woff") format("woff"), url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/jl3yj9nwp5lyl3g/ionicons.ttf") format("truetype"), url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/7c60myjcm9320b4/ionicons.svg") format("svg"); font-weight: normal; font-style: normal;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ion-connection-bars:before] font-family: "Ionicons"; content: "\f274"; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ion-wifi:before] font-family: "Ionicons"; content: "\f25c"; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ion-battery-full:before] font-family: "Ionicons"; content: "\f113"; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ion-ios-telephone:before] font-family: "Ionicons"; content: "\f4b9"; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ion-android-camera:before] font-family: "Ionicons"; content: "\f2d3"; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ion-chatbubbles:before] font-family: "Ionicons"; content: "\f11f"; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,676 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
rock bottom
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2021 5:11:00 GMT
mint frost Avatar

[newclass=.mintPhone] --mintAccent1:#5064A7; --mintAccent2:#AE9BEB; [/newclass]

[newclass=.mintPhone] --mintPhoneBG:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/33/37/oLidGvXw_o.png);[/newclass]

[newclass=.mintPhone] --mintcontactIMG:url(https://imgbox.com/HGRqAvWF) [/newclass]

[attr="class","mintCase"]
[attr="class","mintSpeaker"]
[attr="class","mintCamera"]

[attr="class","mintPhone"]
[attr="class","mintRibbon"]

[attr="class","ion ion-connection-bars"][attr="class","ion ion-wifi"][attr="class","ion ion-battery-full"]

87%

[attr="class","mintLockscreen"]

Saturday, December 24

fingerprint

[attr="class","mintSecond"]
[attr="class","mintContact"]

ARTIE 💜😻✨

@artemis

[attr="class","mintMessages"]

hi artie! expect something in the mail! i stumbled on them coming home late. take care!

[break][break]

hi artie, a coworker said this little guy was abadoned so he left me keep him...but i think you'll take better care of them. expect something in the mail!

[break][break]

[break][break]

hey artie, just letting you know i've got another package in the mail! this time its a big one!

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

hi artie! christmas is a couple weeks away so i wanted to ask if you had any free time?

[break][break]

hey artie, just wanted to double check if you had any free time before christmas?

[break][break]

merry christmas eve artie, sorry to both you but i wanted to know if i could drop something off for you in person?

sorry. not home.

oh, ok! then i cam meet you somewhere if that's easier. it should only take me a few minutes.

im busy, honestly. sorry.

oh, are you sure? it won't take long, promise!! i just want to hand off your christmas present.

yeah. i'm sure.

you wouldn't be though? like i said, it'd only take me a few minutes. Agretti is really fast.

like i said, i know you're probably busy so i didn't want to give you any trouble.

i'm not asking you to.

can't you just leave it at my apartment? i have to pick up a gift from there tomorrow anyways.

and?

and i thought you moved out of your apartment. i didn't want to risk your gift getting stolen

i didn't.

i don't have to

i don't know.

i want to see you when i give it you.

please. 2 minutes.

ARTIE 💜😻✨ is typing...

[attr="class","mintMSGbox"][attr="class","ion ion-android-camera"]

[attr="class","mintCredit"]SELKIE

[newclass=.mintCase] padding:5px 10px; border-radius:10px; background-color:#212121; width:299px; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mintSpeaker] background-color:rgba(255,255,255,.1); height:7px; width:149px; margin:10px 0px; border-radius:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mintCamera] width:7px; height:7px; border-radius:100%; background-color:rgba(255,255,255,.1); position:absolute; left:25px; top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mintPhone] width:299px; height:500px; overflow:hidden; background-color:#efefef; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mintLockscreen] width:300px; flex-shrink:0; height:500px; position:absolute; z-index:0; opacity:1; background-image:url(http://placehold.it/300x500/333/eee.png); background-image:var(--mintPhoneBG); display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:center; transition:.33s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mintPhone:hover .mintLockscreen] transition:.33s; transition-delay:.33s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mintSecond] opacity:0; margin-top:250px; transition:.33s; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mintPhone:hover .mintSecond] opacity:1; transition:.33s; margin-top:0px; position:relative; transition-delay:.33s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mintLockscreen h1] margin:0px; position:absolute; z-index:1; font:300 56px Muli; color:#fafafa; text-shadow: 0px 0px 3px #555; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mintLockscreen h2] margin:0px; font:300 12px Muli; margin-top:75px; color:#fafafa; text-shadow: 0px 1px 2px #555; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mintLockscreen span] position:absolute; bottom:25px; color:#fafafa; text-shadow: 0px 1px 2px #555; transition:.25s; transition-delay:.33s; cursor:default; font:48px Material Icons; white-space: nowrap; animation:2.5s mint-shake linear infinite; } @keyframes mint-shake { 0% { transform: rotate(0deg); } 85% { transform: rotate(0deg); } 90% { transform: rotate(5deg); } 95% { transform: rotate(-5deg); } 100% { transform: rotate(0deg); }[/newclass]
[newclass=.mintPhone:hover .mintLockscreen span] animation:.25s mint-in normal; opacity:0; } @keyframes mint-in { 0% { transform:scale(1); opacity:1; } 100% { transform:scale(1.5); opacity:0; }[/newclass]
[newclass=.mintRibbon] height:20px; width:279px; position:absolute; z-index:9; background-color:rgba(0,0,0,.2); color:#fafafa; display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:space-between; padding:2px 10px; font:400 10px muli; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mintRibbon div] display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:center; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mintRibbon span] margin-right:5px; height:10px; width:10px; line-height:20px; display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:center; font-size:10px; speak: none; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; text-transform: none; text-rendering: auto; line-height: 1; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; font-variant: normal;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mintContact] height:59px; margin-top:0px; padding:24px 10px 0px 10px; background:linear-gradient(60deg, var(--mintAccent1), var(--mintAccent2) ); background-color:var(--mintAccent2); font:800 18px/18px Muli; color:#fff!important; display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:space-between; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mintContact div] position:absolute; font:300 10px muli; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mintContact div a] font:300 10px muli!important; color:rgba(255,255,255,.66)!important;text-transform:lowercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mintContact i] font-size:28px; font-style:normal; margin-right:0px; cursor:pointer; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mintMessages] height:371px; width:299px; overflow:auto; text-align:left; background-color:#eee; display:flex; flex-flow:column nowrap; justify-content:flex-start; padding-top:10px; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mintMessages::after] content:'.'; font-size:0; line-height:10px; background-color:#eee; color:#eee; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mintMessages h1, .mintMessages h2] margin:0px 10px 10px 10px; max-width:189px; color:#fafafa; padding:10px; font:12px roboto; text-align:justify; width:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mintMessages h1 img, .mintMessages h2 img] display:block; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mintMessages h1] background-color:var(--mintAccent1); margin-left: auto; -webkit-border-radius: 3px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius: 0; border-radius: 3px; border-top-right-radius: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mintMessages h2] background-color:var(--mintAccent2); margin-right:auto; position:relative; left:40px; -webkit-border-radius: 3px; -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 0; border-radius: 3px; border-top-left-radius: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mintMessages h2:before] content:''; position:absolute; z-index:0; margin-left:-50px; margin-top:-7px; width:30px; height:30px; border-radius:100%; background-image:var(--mintcontactIMG); background-size:cover; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mintMSGbox] width:289px; height:25px; padding:5px; border-top:1px solid #ddd; background-color:#eaeaea; display:flex; flex-flow:row nowrap; align-items:center; justify-content:space-between; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mintMSGbox h1] margin:0px 5px; width:244px; font:300 12px muli; color:#aaa; padding:5px; border-radius:3px; background-color:#f7f7f7; cursor:text; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mintMSGbox h1:before] content:'enter a message'[/newclass]
[newclass=.mintMSGbox span] display:inline; width:25px; height:25px; font-size:20px; line-height:25px; color:var(--mintAccent2); transition:.1s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mintMSGbox span:before] background-image: linear-gradient(40deg, var(--mintAccent1), var(--mintAccent2) ); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mintMSGbox span:hover] font-size:22px; transition:.1s; cursor:pointer; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mintMessages::-webkit-scrollbar] width:7px;border:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mintMessages::-webkit-scrollbar-track] background-color:#fcfcfc;border:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mintMessages::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] background-image:linear-gradient(to bottom, var(--mintAccent1), var(--mintAccent2) ); background-color:var(--mintAccent1);border:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mintCredit] font:800 7px roboto; margin-left:250px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mintCredit a] font:800 7px roboto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ion]display: inline-block; font-family: "Ionicons"; speak: none; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-variant: normal; text-transform: none; text-rendering: auto; line-height: 1; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; -moz-osx-font-smoothing: grayscale; } @font-face { font-family: "Ionicons"; src: url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/mapg7pw2au1g09k/ionicons.eot"); src: url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/mapg7pw2au1g09k/ionicons.eot") format("embedded-opentype"), url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/jttet8q0r121h5t/ionicons.woff") format("woff"), url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/jl3yj9nwp5lyl3g/ionicons.ttf") format("truetype"), url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/7c60myjcm9320b4/ionicons.svg") format("svg"); font-weight: normal; font-style: normal;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ion-connection-bars:before] font-family: "Ionicons"; content: "\f274"; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ion-wifi:before] font-family: "Ionicons"; content: "\f25c"; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ion-battery-full:before] font-family: "Ionicons"; content: "\f113"; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ion-ios-telephone:before] font-family: "Ionicons"; content: "\f4b9"; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ion-android-camera:before] font-family: "Ionicons"; content: "\f2d3"; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ion-chatbubbles:before] font-family: "Ionicons"; content: "\f11f"; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
rock bottom
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2021 5:33:29 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[newclass=.artemisPhone] --artemisAccent1:#5064A7; --artemisAccent2:#AE9BEB; [/newclass]

[newclass=.artemisPhone] --artemisPhoneBG:url(https://img.nickpic.host/qMsIax.jpg);[/newclass]

70%

Saturday, December 24

fingerprint

MINT

[break][break]

hi artie, a coworker said this little guy was abandoned so he left me keep him...but i think you'll take better care of them. expect something in the mail!

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

sorry. not home.

oh, ok! then i can meet you somewhere if that's easier. it should only take me a few minutes.

yeah. i'm sure.

i'm not asking you to.

and?

i didn't.

i don't have to

i don't know.

please. 2 minutes.

i don't know, mint.

we can meet later. when i don't have plans.

[newclass=.artemisCase] padding:5px 10px; border-radius:10px; background-color:#212121; width:299px; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=.artemisSpeaker] background-color:rgba(255,255,255,.1); height:7px; width:149px; margin:10px 0px; border-radius:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.artemisCamera] width:7px; height:7px; border-radius:100%; background-color:rgba(255,255,255,.1); position:absolute; left:25px; top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.artemisPhone] width:299px; height:500px; overflow:hidden; background-color:#efefef; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=.artemisLockscreen] width:300px; flex-shrink:0; height:500px; position:absolute; z-index:0; opacity:1; background-image:url(http://placehold.it/300x500/333/eee.png); background-image:var(--artemisPhoneBG); display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:center; transition:.33s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.artemisPhone:hover .artemisLockscreen] transition:.33s; transition-delay:.33s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.artemisSecond] opacity:0; margin-top:250px; transition:.33s; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=.artemisPhone:hover .artemisSecond] opacity:1; transition:.33s; margin-top:0px; position:relative; transition-delay:.33s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.artemisLockscreen h1] margin:0px; position:absolute; z-index:1; font:300 56px Muli; color:#fafafa; text-shadow: 0px 0px 3px #555; [/newclass]
[newclass=.artemisLockscreen h2] margin:0px; font:300 12px Muli; margin-top:75px; color:#fafafa; text-shadow: 0px 1px 2px #555; [/newclass]
[newclass=.artemisLockscreen span] position:absolute; bottom:25px; color:#fafafa; text-shadow: 0px 1px 2px #555; transition:.25s; transition-delay:.33s; cursor:default; font:48px Material Icons; white-space: nowrap; animation:2.5s artemis-shake linear infinite; } @keyframes artemis-shake { 0% { transform: rotate(0deg); } 85% { transform: rotate(0deg); } 90% { transform: rotate(5deg); } 95% { transform: rotate(-5deg); } 100% { transform: rotate(0deg); }[/newclass]
[newclass=.artemisPhone:hover .artemisLockscreen span] animation:.25s artemis-in normal; opacity:0; } @keyframes artemis-in { 0% { transform:scale(1); opacity:1; } 100% { transform:scale(1.5); opacity:0; }[/newclass]
[newclass=.artemisRibbon] height:20px; width:279px; position:absolute; z-index:9; background-color:rgba(0,0,0,.2); color:#fafafa; display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:space-between; padding:2px 10px; font:400 10px muli; [/newclass]
[newclass=.artemisRibbon div] display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:center; [/newclass]
[newclass=.artemisRibbon span] margin-right:5px; height:10px; width:10px; line-height:20px; display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:center; font-size:10px; speak: none; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; text-transform: none; text-rendering: auto; line-height: 1; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; font-variant: normal;[/newclass]
[newclass=.artemisContact] height:59px; margin-top:0px; padding:24px 10px 0px 10px; background:linear-gradient(60deg, var(--artemisAccent1), var(--artemisAccent2) ); background-color:var(--artemisAccent2); font:800 18px/18px Muli; color:#fff!important; display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:space-between; [/newclass]
[newclass=.artemisContact div] position:absolute; font:300 10px muli; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.artemisContact div a] font:300 10px muli!important; color:rgba(255,255,255,.66)!important;text-transform:lowercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.artemisContact i] font-size:28px; font-style:normal; margin-right:0px; cursor:pointer; [/newclass]
[newclass=.artemisMessages] height:371px; width:299px; overflow:auto; text-align:left; background-color:#eee; display:flex; flex-flow:column nowrap; justify-content:flex-start; padding-top:10px; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=.artemisMessages::after] content:'.'; font-size:0; line-height:10px; background-color:#eee; color:#eee; [/newclass]
[newclass=.artemisMessages h1, .artemisMessages h2] margin:0px 10px 10px 10px; max-width:189px; color:#fafafa; padding:10px; font:12px roboto; text-align:justify; width:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.artemisMessages h1 img, .artemisMessages h2 img] display:block; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.artemisMessages h1] background-color:var(--artemisAccent1); margin-left: auto; -webkit-border-radius: 3px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius: 0; border-radius: 3px; border-top-right-radius: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.artemisMessages h2] background-color:var(--artemisAccent2); margin-right:auto; position:relative; left:40px; -webkit-border-radius: 3px; -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 0; border-radius: 3px; border-top-left-radius: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.artemisMessages h2:before] content:''; position:absolute; z-index:0; margin-left:-50px; margin-top:-7px; width:30px; height:30px; border-radius:100%; background-image:var(--artemiscontactIMG); background-size:cover; [/newclass]
[newclass=.artemisMSGbox] width:289px; height:25px; padding:5px; border-top:1px solid #ddd; background-color:#eaeaea; display:flex; flex-flow:row nowrap; align-items:center; justify-content:space-between; [/newclass]
[newclass=.artemisMSGbox h1] margin:0px 5px; width:244px; font:300 12px muli; color:#aaa; padding:5px; border-radius:3px; background-color:#f7f7f7; cursor:text; [/newclass]
[newclass=.artemisMSGbox span] display:inline; width:25px; height:25px; font-size:20px; line-height:25px; color:var(--artemisAccent2); transition:.1s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.artemisMSGbox span:before] background-image: linear-gradient(40deg, var(--artemisAccent1), var(--artemisAccent2) ); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.artemisMSGbox span:hover] font-size:22px; transition:.1s; cursor:pointer; [/newclass]
[newclass=.artemisMessages::-webkit-scrollbar] width:7px;border:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.artemisMessages::-webkit-scrollbar-track] background-color:#fcfcfc;border:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.artemisMessages::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] background-image:linear-gradient(to bottom, var(--artemisAccent1), var(--artemisAccent2) ); background-color:var(--artemisAccent1);border:0px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,676 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
rock bottom
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2021 5:53:24 GMT
mint frost Avatar

[newclass=.mintPhone] --mintPhoneBG:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/33/37/oLidGvXw_o.png);[/newclass]

[newclass=.mintPhone] --mintcontactIMG:url(https://imgbox.com/HGRqAvWF) [/newclass]

87%

Saturday, December 24

fingerprint

ARTIE 💜😻✨

@artemis

[break][break]

hi artie, a coworker said this little guy was abadoned so he left me keep him...but i think you'll take better care of them. expect something in the mail!

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

sorry. not home.

oh, ok! then i cam meet you somewhere if that's easier. it should only take me a few minutes.

yeah. i'm sure.

i'm not asking you to.

and?

i didn't.

i don't have to

i don't know.

please. 2 minutes.

i don't know, mint.

when is later?

ARTIE 💜😻✨ is typing...

[newclass=.mintCase] padding:5px 10px; border-radius:10px; background-color:#212121; width:299px; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mintSpeaker] background-color:rgba(255,255,255,.1); height:7px; width:149px; margin:10px 0px; border-radius:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mintCamera] width:7px; height:7px; border-radius:100%; background-color:rgba(255,255,255,.1); position:absolute; left:25px; top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mintPhone] width:299px; height:500px; overflow:hidden; background-color:#efefef; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mintLockscreen] width:300px; flex-shrink:0; height:500px; position:absolute; z-index:0; opacity:1; background-image:url(http://placehold.it/300x500/333/eee.png); background-image:var(--mintPhoneBG); display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:center; transition:.33s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mintPhone:hover .mintLockscreen] transition:.33s; transition-delay:.33s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mintSecond] opacity:0; margin-top:250px; transition:.33s; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mintPhone:hover .mintSecond] opacity:1; transition:.33s; margin-top:0px; position:relative; transition-delay:.33s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mintLockscreen h1] margin:0px; position:absolute; z-index:1; font:300 56px Muli; color:#fafafa; text-shadow: 0px 0px 3px #555; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mintLockscreen h2] margin:0px; font:300 12px Muli; margin-top:75px; color:#fafafa; text-shadow: 0px 1px 2px #555; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mintLockscreen span] position:absolute; bottom:25px; color:#fafafa; text-shadow: 0px 1px 2px #555; transition:.25s; transition-delay:.33s; cursor:default; font:48px Material Icons; white-space: nowrap; animation:2.5s mint-shake linear infinite; } @keyframes mint-shake { 0% { transform: rotate(0deg); } 85% { transform: rotate(0deg); } 90% { transform: rotate(5deg); } 95% { transform: rotate(-5deg); } 100% { transform: rotate(0deg); }[/newclass]
[newclass=.mintPhone:hover .mintLockscreen span] animation:.25s mint-in normal; opacity:0; } @keyframes mint-in { 0% { transform:scale(1); opacity:1; } 100% { transform:scale(1.5); opacity:0; }[/newclass]
[newclass=.mintRibbon] height:20px; width:279px; position:absolute; z-index:9; background-color:rgba(0,0,0,.2); color:#fafafa; display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:space-between; padding:2px 10px; font:400 10px muli; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mintRibbon div] display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:center; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mintRibbon span] margin-right:5px; height:10px; width:10px; line-height:20px; display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:center; font-size:10px; speak: none; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; text-transform: none; text-rendering: auto; line-height: 1; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; font-variant: normal;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mintContact] height:59px; margin-top:0px; padding:24px 10px 0px 10px; background:linear-gradient(60deg, var(--mintAccent1), var(--mintAccent2) ); background-color:var(--mintAccent2); font:800 18px/18px Muli; color:#fff!important; display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:space-between; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mintContact div] position:absolute; font:300 10px muli; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mintContact div a] font:300 10px muli!important; color:rgba(255,255,255,.66)!important;text-transform:lowercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mintContact i] font-size:28px; font-style:normal; margin-right:0px; cursor:pointer; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mintMessages] height:371px; width:299px; overflow:auto; text-align:left; background-color:#eee; display:flex; flex-flow:column nowrap; justify-content:flex-start; padding-top:10px; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mintMessages::after] content:'.'; font-size:0; line-height:10px; background-color:#eee; color:#eee; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mintMessages h1, .mintMessages h2] margin:0px 10px 10px 10px; max-width:189px; color:#fafafa; padding:10px; font:12px roboto; text-align:justify; width:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mintMessages h1 img, .mintMessages h2 img] display:block; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mintMessages h1] background-color:var(--mintAccent1); margin-left: auto; -webkit-border-radius: 3px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius: 0; border-radius: 3px; border-top-right-radius: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mintMessages h2] background-color:var(--mintAccent2); margin-right:auto; position:relative; left:40px; -webkit-border-radius: 3px; -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 0; border-radius: 3px; border-top-left-radius: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mintMessages h2:before] content:''; position:absolute; z-index:0; margin-left:-50px; margin-top:-7px; width:30px; height:30px; border-radius:100%; background-image:var(--mintcontactIMG); background-size:cover; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mintMSGbox] width:289px; height:25px; padding:5px; border-top:1px solid #ddd; background-color:#eaeaea; display:flex; flex-flow:row nowrap; align-items:center; justify-content:space-between; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mintMSGbox h1] margin:0px 5px; width:244px; font:300 12px muli; color:#aaa; padding:5px; border-radius:3px; background-color:#f7f7f7; cursor:text; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mintMSGbox span] display:inline; width:25px; height:25px; font-size:20px; line-height:25px; color:var(--mintAccent2); transition:.1s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mintMSGbox span:before] background-image: linear-gradient(40deg, var(--mintAccent1), var(--mintAccent2) ); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mintMSGbox span:hover] font-size:22px; transition:.1s; cursor:pointer; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mintMessages::-webkit-scrollbar-track] background-color:#fcfcfc;border:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mintMessages::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] background-image:linear-gradient(to bottom, var(--mintAccent1), var(--mintAccent2) ); background-color:var(--mintAccent1);border:0px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
rock bottom
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2021 5:58:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar

70%

Saturday, December 24

fingerprint

MINT

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

sorry. not home.

yeah. i'm sure.

i'm not asking you to.

and?

i didn't.

i don't have to

i don't know.

please. 2 minutes.

i don't know, mint.

when is later?

i don't know. after the new year?

i can visit or something then.

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,676 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
rock bottom
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2021 6:21:10 GMT
mint frost Avatar
the following messages take a while to send. The minutes go by slowly. 5, then 10, then 30 minutes tick on with out any sign of life. no Typing bubble, no response. and then suddenly a quick succession of texts blink onto the screen. finally there's one long pause before the final message.

87%

Saturday, December 24

fingerprint

do not reply

@artemis

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

sorry. not home.

yeah. i'm sure.

i'm not asking you to.

and?

i didn't.

i don't have to

i don't know.

please. 2 minutes.

i don't know, mint.

when is later?

i don't know. after the new year?

i can visit or something then.

ok. don't put yourself out.

here's my address:

i'll leave your gift in front of the door

while you're out.

merry christmas artemis. 🎄

happy new year artemis. 🥂

happy valentine's day artemis. 💘

happy halloween, artemis. 🎃

happy birthday artemis. 🎁

sorry to intrude.

take care.

After the final message the typing bubble is gone. The cheap, but oddly cheery doorbell rings. A glitch? The uber eats guy? Should or @artemis check they'd find nothing but a small, present box wrapped in blue and silver wrapping paper, and tied with silver ribbon. The box contained the following items: a portrait of the snowpoint temple. it's not exact, and upon closer inspection with a googled image one might find discrepancies. it appears to have been painted from memory. the second canvas is a simple view of the lillycove harbor, which one would figure out for the peak of the contest hall in the background. finally the last portrait is of a young man, with shorter lavender hair seemingly laughing as an Espeon licked his face. the strokes are messier here, and it seemed like more paint was layered on this one than the rest. perhaps indicating trouble with the subject or perfectionist habits. the pain use is clearly oil paints.

You don't understand why you feel angry, or even upset. You knew this would happen, and yet you stubbornly stuck to one excuse to try to get your way. It failed, and so have you. But this is one of your long list of failures isn't it? Just another one to add to the tally of your life. [break] [break]

And why are you upset? Agretti cooes at you gently, as he flies you out of the sleepy town. You're too tired to go back home, and you don't even want to. The tree and the decorations would seem cheap now. You sniff hard, holding back tears of frustration. This is your fault and you had no right to cry over it. You should've know better than to try to touch anything of his. [break] [break]

Michaelis Fisk should've stayed dead. Him and every string attached. [break] [break]

Remember that you chose this path. Remember the relief you felt your first Christmas as the new you. You are so much happier now. Remember? In time, this will pass and you will forget. And you will never try to remember this feeling again.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights