He/Him
December 31
Heterosexual
Reign Industries CEO
Civilian
Single
0 height
0 height
Elegance and brutality, my dear - The perfect combination.
awards
15 posts
part of
TAG WITH @athanasios
Athanasios Valentine
Testing Grounds
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2021 19:03:27 GMT
Athanasios Valentine Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","currage"]
[attr="class","currage1"]
[attr="class","curragetop"]
[attr="class","curragelyric"]

Supremacy
Elegance Brutality

[attr="class","currageimg"]
[attr="class","currageimg2"]

[attr="class","currageimg3"]

[attr="class","curragetag"]

written for

[break][break][break]
[attr="class","curragepost"]

build a fire a thousand miles away to light my long way home. i ride a comet. my trail is long to stay, silence is a heavy stone. i fight the world and take all they can give. there are times my heart hangs low. born to walk against the wind, born to hear my name; no matter where i stand, i'm alone. stand and fight, live by your heart. always one more try. i'm not afraid to die. stand and fight, say what you feel, born with a heart of steel.[break][break]

burn the bridge before you, leave no retreat. there's only one way home. those who laugh and crowd the path and cut each other's throats will fall like melting snow. they'll watch us rise with fire in our eyes. they'll bow their heads low. their hearts will hang low. then we'll laugh, and they will kneel and know this heart of steel was too hard to break, too hard to hold. stand and fight, live by your heart. always one more try. i'm not afraid to die. stand and fight, say what you feel, born with a heart of steel. stand and fight, life by your heart. always one more try. i'm not afraid to die. stand and fight, say what you feel. born with a heart of steel![break][break]

build a fire a thousand miles away to light my long way home. i ride a comet. my trail is long to stay, silence is a heavy stone. i fight the world and take all they can give. there are times my heart hangs low. born to walk against the wind, born to hear my name; no matter where i stand, i'm alone. stand and fight, live by your heart. always one more try. i'm not afraid to die. stand and fight, say what you feel, born with a heart of steel.[break][break]

burn the bridge before you, leave no retreat. there's only one way home. those who laugh and crowd the path and cut each other's throats will fall like melting snow. they'll watch us rise with fire in our eyes. they'll bow their heads low. their hearts will hang low. then we'll laugh, and they will kneel and know this heart of steel was too hard to break, too hard to hold. stand and fight, live by your heart. always one more try. i'm not afraid to die. stand and fight, say what you feel, born with a heart of steel. stand and fight, life by your heart. always one more try. i'm not afraid to die. stand and fight, say what you feel. born with a heart of steel! that someday, it would lead me back to you.

[attr="class","curragebot"]notes and stuff here? burn the bridge before you, leave no retreat. there's only one way home. those who laugh and crowd the path and cut each other's throats will fall like melting snow.
[attr="class","curragebot3"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto Condensed:400,700]
[googlefont=Mr Dafoe]

[newclass=.currage]padding:19px;border:solid 1px #ffffff;background-color:#202020;width:502px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.currage1]padding:5px;border:solid 1px #202020;background-color:#202020;color:#a1a0a0;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.curragetop]background-color:#560600;background: linear-gradient(to bottom right,#560600, #6b0800);-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 75%);-moz-
clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 75%);clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 75%);padding:65px 45px 75px 0px;height:50px;color:#ffffff;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.05);text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.curragelyric]font:50px Mr Dafoe;line-height:40px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.curragelyric div]font:bold 10px Roboto;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;padding-top:1px;padding-right:5px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.curragelyric div span]margin-right:23px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.currageimg]height:110px;width:110px;padding:15px;background-color:rgba(245,245,245,.35);border-radius:100%;margin:-135px 0px 10px 40px;position:relative;z-index:10;[/newclass]
[newclass=.currageimg2]border-top:dotted 5px transparent;border-right:dotted 5px #ffffff;border-left:dotted 5px #ffffff;border-bottom:dotted 5px transparent;border-radius:100%;height:130px;width:130px;margin:-15px;position:absolute;-webkit-animation: LILIKASPIN 7s linear infinite; -moz-animation: LILIKASPIN 7s linear infinite; -o-animation: LILIKASPIN 7s linear infinite; animation: LILIKASPIN 7s linear infinite;[/newclass]
[newclass=.currageimg3]height:100px;width:100px;padding:5px;background-color:#ffffff;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.currageimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.curragetag]font:bold 11px Roboto;text-transform:lowercase;line-height:10px;color:#a1a0a0;float:left;border:solid 1px #ffffff;background-color:#202020;border-radius:5px;padding:14px;margin-left:40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.curragetag a]font:bold 11px Roboto!important;line-height:10px;color:#d3aa48!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.curragepost]padding:15px 40px 35px 40px;font:10px Verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.curragepost font]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d3aa48;[/newclass]
[newclass=.curragepost b]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.curragepost i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.curragebot]border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;background-color:#202020;padding:19px;font:bold 11px Roboto;text-align:right;color:#bbbbbb;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 40px -30px 85px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.curragebot3]background-color:#57bcc2;height:80px;background: linear-gradient(to bottom right,#6b0800, #560600);-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 60%, 100% 100%, 0 100%);-moz-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 60%, 100% 100%, 0 100%);clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 60%, 100% 100%, 0 100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.curragee] }@keyframes LILIKASPIN { 0% { -ms-transform: rotate(0deg); -moz-transform: rotate(0deg); -webkit-transform: rotate(0deg); -o-transform: rotate(0deg); transform: rotate(0deg); } 100% { -ms-transform: rotate(360deg); -moz-transform: rotate(360deg); -webkit-transform: rotate(360deg); -o-transform: rotate(360deg); transform: rotate(360deg); }[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights