awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
birds of a feather [ m ]
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2022 21:32:38 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Back up where the Talonflame was still eyeing Alexei suspiciously, the Braviary merely squawked, as he looked down and saw the incoming Onix that was unfurling to full height.

…was it just him, or did the Lycanroc riding astride the Onix’s back didn’t look too happy to be up there at first? Or was he seeing things? Either way, he then reached for the nest very slowly, just in case the egg decided to fall through the nest (and then he’d be in fucking trouble).

The Braviary moved forward as well, ready to catch the egg just in case it did decide to take a freewheeling tumble out of the nest that Alexei was now moving verrrrrrry slowly onto a flat section of the Onix’s head.

“Don’t eat the egg, Ar—!” he said in the direction of the Lycanroc, who he almost accidentally called Arkose because he knew @mattis had a Lycanroc of his own. Oops!

“Oh. My bad, you’re not Arkose,” he apologized to the canine once the nest (and egg) had been settled on the Onix’s head.

“Let’s get going to the Sanctuary!” he called to Francie, down on the ground.

To that, the Braviary flew forward; the suspicious Talonflame following the blue-plumed Braviary as they went through the city.

close tab

played by

wizz

the hiker
she/her
twenty-eight
april eighteenth
petalburg
demisexual
hiker
ranger officer
how deep
the bullet lies
119 height
119 height
you don't wanna hurt me?
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @francie
francie myrtle
birds of a feather [ m ]
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2022 13:57:27 GMT
francie myrtle Avatar
not long after all that drama, they'd relocated the nest safely, situating it the way alexei felt best. francie was giving a warm smile and happily watching the way the mother talonflame seemed to thank them by not glaring at them anymore.

"loooooooook!" francie cooed, to which louie just wagged his tail. nicky gave a small twist of his boulders in agreement, growling a bit. "she's so happy! and everybody so safe."

the job was done and francie was beyond happy that in her report she could tick off all the right boxes!

"i'll inform the rangers of the changes, get the report submitted. you might get a call regarding it all, but it shouldn't be too much of a hassle. just answering basic questions that i'm sure you deal with regularly with your safe house for birds."
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
birds of a feather [ m ]
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2022 18:19:43 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

The good thing was that there were enough trees around the Sanctuary to accommodate for the migrating Pokémon that would drop by to rest before moving on—so finding a tree for the displaced Talonflame nest was easily said and done.

He just had to make sure it wasn’t anywhere near the ‘loud’ tree, a.k.a. the tree where all his Pelipper armada were currently nesting and being fabulously gay idiots to each other. Oh, Mike.

The Talonflame had no complaints about the tree, either, having secured the nest and quickly protecting the egg once again after they’d settled in.

“Thanks for the heads-up,” he grinned once he’d landed and let the Braviary fly off somewhere to rest. “Pretty sure she’s going to be leaving once her egg hatches, I’ll make sure to send pictures when asked.”

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
birds of a feather [ m ]
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2022 1:24:18 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(RANGER)