hot chocolate [s]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
hot chocolate [s]
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2022 19:37:37 GMT
Deleted Avatar
A successful mission and a new friend called for celebration. What better way to celebrate getting out of the cold than to go home and have hot chocolate?

Matt was excited to introduce his new friend, , to his boyfriend, .

Little did his know, these two already knew each other. He was in for a treat.

The snow was still built up around Fortree City as they entered, heading toward the gym. He glanced over at Francie, smiling as he nodded to it.

"We live in a flat by the gym. It makes it rather convenient for work," he said.

"Also, I have to warn you, we have some feisty Wooloos. Well, one, really. But he really just likes attention. He's the one with a crown. William."

Grabbing his keys, he unlocked the door, opening it to let Francie in before he followed with Arkose joining the larger Pokemon that were out of their balls in the gym.

They were greeted by a chorus of baahs as the Wooloos came rolling toward them, two normal ones and a shiny one looking up at them. Matt picked up the tiniest and the newest edition, giving her a scratch, before calling out.

"Alexei! We're here, babe!"

close tab

played by

wizz

the hiker
she/her
twenty-eight
april eighteenth
petalburg
demisexual
hiker
ranger officer
how deep
the bullet lies
119 height
119 height
you don't wanna hurt me?
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @francie
francie myrtle
hot chocolate [s]
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2022 16:26:29 GMT
francie myrtle Avatar
convenient for work? sure, made sense. francie wasn't about to question it. she did, however, recall all of her own pokémon just so that they didn't cause a fuss. given that lyonel liked to antagonize everything and anything that he could find. specifically wooloo.

wolf and sheep, get it? anyway.

she quietly followed, quietly watched as mattis was comfortably adjusting into his 'home mode.' which, honestly, had her doing the same and kicking off her shoes at the door. to show respect, mostly.

something she'd picked up in her various stays with other people and even now, at her own flat, with .

the wooloo however had her eyes widening. she immediately bent down to be on their level, holding out her hand. in all ways, she was showing submission, showing she was a guest, and that she meant them no harm. she knew they could be very docile and, admittedly, skittish things when they wanted to be.

"hello new friends!" she whispered. "you're so cute... it's strange, i feel like i've been here before."

which happened to her a lot because she'd been to too many places in only seven years time.
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
hot chocolate [s]
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2022 19:47:42 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Okay, to be fair—

When Mattie left that morning he didn’t say how long he’d take to get back.

Plus there was most likely no signal reception in the mountains so (welp) whatever message/s the other had attempted to send were definitely not sent out because, out of range and all that.

He’d since fallen asleep on the couch, letting the Wooloo basically have free rein of the house—yeah right, as if he’d let William roll around the house unsupervised, Smokey was definitely following the diva Wooloo’s ass.

Anyway—

The smallest of the three Wooloo let out a ‘baa’ and gave Mattie the ‘cute face’, which basically meant: ‘more pets please!’ and there was no stopping her.

The Wooloo with the crown was sniffing the air, before letting out a confused ‘baa’, looking at the bluenette first before looking at the other blonde—she smelled of rocks, just like he did! And that weird-ass Lycanroc—only there were more Lycanroc hanging around her?

The shiny Wooloo rolled his eyes and nipped William’s ear, as always, before giving Francie this ‘baa’ of greeting.

Leave it to the Wooloo to be the welcoming committee—

And then an Espeon’s head peeked above the sofa, eyeing the Wooloos with suspicion.

She knew that the one with the crown couldn’t be trusted at all, but the shiny black one was more reasonable—oh, there was the blue-haired human her owner spent an awful lot of time with, before the head ducked down again and her forked tail began poking at her slumbering owner, an attempt to wake him up.

A slight snoring noise escaped the gaping mouth from the only other person present, before the Espeon literally got up, stretched like a cat, and plodded over to poke Alexei in the forehead insistently with her forked tail to get him to wake up!

“Mmh…” he grumbled, sitting up and sending the Espeon flying, yowling like a cat in the process as she was unceremoniously toppled off her perch and sent to the floor as he stood up and stretched his arms high above his head before yawning widely again and—was he sleepwalking?

“Mattie? What kept you?” he muttered, not realizing that he was speaking in another language entirely.

And so there you have it—sleepwalking Alexei, speaking Russian.

“You didn’t text me at all,” he continued to sleep-talk, yawning again as he groped around, absolutely refusing to open his eyes because holy shit that was bright.

@mattis &
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
hot chocolate [s]
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2022 17:51:27 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Matt furrowed his brows for a moment. Been here before?

"Really? I thought this place was pretty unique. Maybe there are other places built similarly," he suggested.

Of course, he was pretty daft. He walked further in, hearing a bit of rustling followed by an unhappy-sounding Pokemon. Well, Alexei was up, it seemed, though whether or not he had been when they entered was of question.

There was a conversation in Russian, and Matt chuckled before looking at Francie.

"I think someone's tired..."

Setting the Wooloo down, he started over to his boyfriend.

"Alex. English. You've slipped into something we can't understand," he teased, reaching up to pat his cheek to hopefully wake him up.

"And we have company."

Matt took a step back, offering a shy smile to Francie. Apologetic, maybe, that he didn't expect Alex to be sleep walking and talking when he got back.

close tab

played by

wizz

the hiker
she/her
twenty-eight
april eighteenth
petalburg
demisexual
hiker
ranger officer
how deep
the bullet lies
119 height
119 height
you don't wanna hurt me?
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @francie
francie myrtle
hot chocolate [s]
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2022 18:00:58 GMT
francie myrtle Avatar
the moment she'd seen an espeon pop up over the couch was the moment the wooloos no longer had her attention. yeah, they were cute and all, but she had a weakness for the eeveelution line. so much so, that she'd even come to terms with getting one herself! a leafeon she named fiona.

but then alexei stood up and started to mumble that language francie didn't get a lick of. her eyes were shining with excitement and she couldn't help how she followed mattis over.

when mattis gave alexei a pat, when he walked away, francie could be see from behind with her arms extended in a hug and a brilliant smile on her face.

"hey man!!!! long time no seeeee!!!!" she was whispering because he still looked mega sleepy. "it's me, francie! oh my god i cannot believe-- i knew this place looked familiar!"

she laughed before poking alexei in the stomach because she was just so EXCITED!
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
hot chocolate [s]
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2022 18:13:09 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Two of the three Wooloo let out a unified ‘baa’ of dismay as the attention was shifted away from them to the—

To them.

If there was one thing they absolutely detested, it was the eight other house mates they shared floor space with—those weirdly-colored Eevees!

Well, at least with William.

Smokey didn’t give a rat’s ass and nipped the other Wooloo’s ear, maybe a little more painfully than usual to get William to curb his jealousy!

Of course this went all unnoticed because the Espeon was still slightly pissed, having been knocked off the equally-warm human carpet she’d been lying down on and enjoying her own nap. Ah well.

The Psychic-type looked up at Francie, before the forked tail quivered—there was another presence around her, but it was decidedly not canid, it reminded her of Zelen, the equally-lazy Leafeon that was hanging around the ‘cat’ tower.

A sleepy-sounding rumble came from his direction as he shook his hands far above his head, but cracked an eye open slightly at the sound of—

Wait a second, whoa, whoa, hold up!

“Fra—”

At least he didn’t have to hobble over like an idiot and tackle her to the floor because she’d decided to ‘wake the sleeping bear’ herself with a poke to his stomach and that woke him up completely.

“Girl! Either I am fuckin’ dreaming or seeing things, but—” he began, his bearings finally catching up with him.

“Francie, how’d you know Mattie?!”

@mattis &
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
hot chocolate [s]
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2022 5:39:49 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Francie approached Alexei, and she poked him and talked to him like she knew him.

And then Alex did the same thing back.

Wait, Matt was confused. Wasn't he the one who was supposed to be introducing someone new to his boyfriend, and vice versa? How had his plan backfired?

So, he stood there dumbly for a minute, trying to think over what this could possibly mean before it clicked.

Oh! She had gone away before, right? She must have known Alexie before. And Matt never told her the name of his boyfriend.

"Oh boy, I was so confused for a minute there," he said with a laugh, scratching his head sheepishly.

close tab

played by

wizz

the hiker
she/her
twenty-eight
april eighteenth
petalburg
demisexual
hiker
ranger officer
how deep
the bullet lies
119 height
119 height
you don't wanna hurt me?
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @francie
francie myrtle
hot chocolate [s]
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2022 13:41:31 GMT
francie myrtle Avatar
the reunion was sweet, for sure. seeing alexei all excited and groggy was fun! she'd seen him in 'mom mode' as she called it once, making tea and getting this situated for a brunch with eeveelutions.

and yet look at francie now, having left her eeveelutions behind only to gain another one and be on the hunt for others. why? who didn't like an eeveelution, really though.

"it's me! oh uh-" she looked to mattis, who looked confused until it dawned on him, and then she gave a cheerful chuckle at his realization. "yeah! so uh, i know alexei from back when i was erm, petalburg's gym leader."

which she still technically could be but, she was leaving that mantle down for the time being. just because she didn't want to overcrowd herself with responsibilities. and, mostly, hadn't mentioned he wanted her there. so she didn't bother even thinking of it as an option.

"but look at you! with a hot boyfriend and cute little babies everywhere!!"

she'd whispered in her excitement, moving to wrap alexei up in a hug. then she froze, looking to mattis.

"oh... should i have asked permission to hug you?"
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
hot chocolate [s]
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2022 15:33:08 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Bruh, no need to—ask,” he said as he yawned widely, stretching his hands over his head as his brain finally caught up to the ‘right now’, the ‘current’ and the last of the cobwebs banished.

Okay, now he was awake awake.

“The Pokémon have been around here for a while, but this little Wooloo here only arrived very recently,” he continued as he crouched down and whistled—before the smallest of the fluffers rolled over and hopped into his outstretched hands and carried her.

And still the Espeon was kind of angry at Alexei, having sent her flying unceremoniously towards the floor. Oops.

“Mattie, how could you not tell her you lived here?” he cackled as he hobbled over to the kitchen and opened the fridge, looking for something they could all eat.

“And I wasn’t able to challenge your gym before you left, you silly,” he said in her direction as he was looking for something—and found a few containers and began pulling them out one-handed.

Because the little fluffer riding in the crook of his right hand didn’t want to be put down, just baa’ing like a little cutie.

“What’d you two want to eat? Sorry it’s mostly… pastries and other things…”

@mattis &

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
hot chocolate [s]
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2022 3:57:59 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Matt would absolutely call himself a hot boyfriend, but hearing Francie call him that made him rather bashful. He laughed in an embarrassed manner, scratching the back of his head.

"Hot boyfriend, huh?"

He looked at Alexei, shrugging.

"I didn't think she'd know you. Or that it was entirely relevant."

She'd mentioned she was a gym leader. So, did they work close together before? He wondered.

"That's really cool. I was probably still out in the wild at that point, doing my own thing. I was exploring before I came here to settle down."

close tab

played by

wizz

the hiker
she/her
twenty-eight
april eighteenth
petalburg
demisexual
hiker
ranger officer
how deep
the bullet lies
119 height
119 height
you don't wanna hurt me?
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @francie
francie myrtle
hot chocolate [s]
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2022 14:07:51 GMT
francie myrtle Avatar
"i mean, it was a while ago and i'd only been here once. like now? now it's like, 'oh i've totally been here.' but when we first walked in it was just like, 'wait have i been here? i dunno.' y'know?"

somebody stop her from talking, she'll just keep going. because that's who she is. but, as she spoke, she distracted herself with all the cuties around the room, petting here and there. everybody but the espeon because she looked a lil angry.

but that felt like a challenge, so she took a seat on the couch next to the espeon and pointedly left her lap open just in case before looking toward alexei who was talking about food.

"we were thinking hot chocolate. anything that goes with that is fine with me, or we don't have to eat, i'm down with whatever. i'm just happy to be here!"
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
hot chocolate [s]
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2022 16:18:51 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Oh c’mon Mattie, still can’t take the truth that you’re devastatingly handsome? he cracked, smirking as he finally pulled out the container he was looking for—how the hell did it end up close to the back of the fridge?!

Anyway—

Once he’d fished out what he was looking for, he then had to play a bit of Tetris and returned everything else he pulled out, before finally grabbing the carton of milk as an afterthought before closing the fridge door.

The smallest Wooloo continued to make cute faces at him, and he realized he was going to have a time trying to make the hot chocolate when she was riding in his hold—

Lapushka, can you take her for a bit? I need both hands free to make the hot chocolate,” he said in the bluenette’s direction.

And then came the cute eyes plus cute face combination from the teeny Wooloo. She wanted to stay with him! Ah, well.

Over where the Espeon was still circling around (and giving Alexei angery looks because of what happened earlier), the Psychic-type stared at Francie for all of 0.5 seconds before hopping into her lap and kneading her thighs.

Who knew that this one behaved like a cat?!

A flurry of activity from the kitchenette ensued as Alexei got to making enough hot chocolate for the three of them—and of course one of those cups was going to be spiked to all hell (his own).

“So what’d you do all the way out on Mount Chimney?” he asked the two, stirring the bubbling hot chocolate in the pot.

@mattis &