WRITE REPLY

Subscription Service [WW]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2022 6:27:32 GMT
Deleted Avatar
How does one expect their business function in this state? Monty can’t help but to ask himself as he loiters besides a shabby wooden stall that puts a child’s lemonade stand to shame. His amber eyes fixate on what might just be rotting wood slabbed onto a faulty foundation. Glancing around, not even the atmosphere or surrounding befits a man of his stature as the dysfunctional stall is stationed at the edge of an alley just beside the restless night market. 

His lips curl downward to a frown as the dirty blonde wonders why he had been called down to a poor location. More occult babble, no doubt.

Yet somehow, perhaps through mystical means, Monty is still compelled to drop by regardless of how uncomfortable he might feel. His amber pupils shift towards a single card on the table. ”Is this why you asked me to come here, Tavi?” he asks rhetorically, knowing full well that this is the exact reason why he had to urgently stop by.

. Someone he’s come to know throughout the years thanks to and his deranged cult of misfits and royalty. Slowly but surely, Monty eventually finds himself staring at the obsidian-haired woman and her witch-like attire.

”You could ask me to lend you money instead of forcing me to pay for your services,” he starts with a slightly annoyed tone, ”which, I don’t believe in.” Monty pauses for a moment. His lips curling up to a slight smile.

”Not that I don’t mind though. You do look cute in that cosplay of yours.”
close tab

played by

nikki

tavi
she/her
march 5th
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
occultist
grunt
0 height
0 height
now she's back in the atmosphere.
awards
21 posts
octavia nuys DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @tavi
octavia nuys
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2022 0:50:17 GMT
octavia nuys Avatar
[attr="class","tavi"]
[attr="class","tavi b"]
[attr="class","tavi i"]he, admittedly, finds her in the middle of passing time.

one card pulls are simple, easy, amusing. the card facing her stares with unmoving eyes and she stares back, unblinking.

concentration requires her to be in a shut down mode. conversation, unfortunately, does not.

"yes," she murmurs. it takes a moment before her eyes snap up and away from the card. in, perhaps, the most fitting of circumstances, it happens to be the high priestess. her card, whether one chooses to believe in things outside the mundane or not.

and again, she stares. her head tilts with a thought or a voice, it's difficult to say which one anymore. they all blend together in the end.

"do you have money to lend?" a smile follows, sickly sweet and biting. she leaves off the part of not believing. "if not, i'll keep up my routine."

a hand extends, then, in a beckoning sort of motion. come closer, have your fortune read.

her nose scrunches.

"it's not a cosplay," comes in a grumbled huff. "it's my actual attire. now, what'll it be? crystals, a reading?"

@monty

[newclass=.tavi] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tavi b] color: #927ace; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tavi i] text-decoration: underline dotted #927ace; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights