5,054 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
joust [gym]
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2022 18:13:16 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Apparently the Braviary squawked too soon—

“And here he comes, right in the—ooh, a clean, solid blow!” Alexei called out, his Aerodactyl coming to a stop in mid-air as the other pool noodle made contact!

“It’s ‘first to three points’ in case I forgot to mention it, and you got all three,” he said with a chuckle as the Braviary flew in closer, minding the fact that he had a passenger on board. “You had the lead there, I thought I could even the tables but you got me,” he added with a grin on his face.

“Since it’s going to take way too much time for us to get back down on the ground, let me do the honors up here.”

Shoving his pool noodle under an arm, he dug around in his jacket until he found the concealed pocket he was looking for. Rummaging around, he pulled something small and thin out of its depths before flying in close to the other Aerodactyl.

“Hold out your hand,” was all he said next; once the requested hand was held out, he dropped something into the other’s hold.

“Not everything has to be resolved via a battle; honestly—I quite like it when challengers go for the non-trad options, because there’re other ways to prove oneself, even if it’s as silly as air jousting with pool noodles. The important thing here is that you trusted your Pokémon to take you where the winds go.”

The little piece of metal would catch the light and sparkle.

“Congratulations!”

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
joust [gym]
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2022 1:31:33 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]GYM BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: