awards
37 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kennedy
kennedy quinn
early morning [s]
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2022 3:05:00 GMT
kennedy quinn Avatar

This was not what she expected to find at 7:30 am. The swoosh of metal doors opening, reveal to her someone already in her lab. And giggling. And a mess. Notes and pieces of papers are tussled on the ground. Multiple monitors were on. A trash bin with leftover fast food wrappers lay splayed out in a corner. Her Rotom, Holt, seemed to be assisting a familiar little ginger. !” she barked, the clicking of heels on clean, linoleum floors announcing her presence if the door swinging open hadn’t.

“What are you doing here?”
she asked, more exasperated than angry by the way she sighed and looked over the main project he was working on. “And you, Holt! You should know better than to let him do what he wants!” he said turning to the Rotom who only grinned cheekily and snickered at their trainer.

close tab

played by

Captain

Finn, Ziggy
He/Him
November 26
Sinnoh
?
Research Assistant
Civillian
single
25 height
25 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
48 posts
Finley Black DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @finn
Finley Black
early morning [s]
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2022 20:41:45 GMT
Finley Black Avatar
They were so tantalizingly close. Just a few cranks here, a twist of the screwdriver there, and maybe a few trips to the scattered monitors. The teen's dirtied fingers fiddled away at the toy car, refiguring it to the blueprint spread out beside him. Every now and then his eyes would gaze back up at the rotom, gauging his reactions to his work, or fall back down on the crinkled notes encircling them.

"C'mon..." He muttered, threads of sweat weaving across his forehead. "Put this here...click that together...add this..."

CRANK.

CLICK.

BUNK.

Presto! With a flip of the switch, the toy car roared to life. Smoke puffed out of its added modified mufflers as Finn gingerly laid its wheels on the ground. When placed, his hand instantly reached over for its remote and his finger launched the car forward, speeding it around the laboratory. With the help of his modification, the normally sluggish children's vehicle was hitting 15 mph easily, with an ability to achieve more.

But, before his finger could push the truck further, the swoosh of metal doors caught his attention. Must be haggard. "Oh, hey," He called out from the ground, lips quirked up into a cheeky grin that perfectly matched the rotom's. "Check this out." The toy truck was sent flying around the lab once more. "Cool right? Just wait til I add the BB