Dare to Tame Me? [SD]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Dare to Tame Me? [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2022 3:13:17 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

Why had he agreed to this? Was it that he was bored or the fact he was curious as to how many people would genuinely find interest in him. Sandwich was enjoying the fragrant room, more than happy to help herself to the little Kalosian-themed treats they had to offer. She took a pokepuff from her owner's hand, offering it to her stuffed Teddiursa for it to pretend eat and consumed it herself. Makoto chuckled at his pokemon's maternal nature. Perhaps one day he could find her another dragon type to raise her own babies, but she was more than happy with her faded peach bear. Before he could sit in awe over the beast content on his legs, a person had sat down before him.

[break][break] His ghastly eyes looked the stranger up-and-down, his head resting on the back of a tattooed hand. To some, curious. Alas, to others, intimidating and judgy. Oh Gods, he hoped he hadn't already scared them in twelve seconds of meeting! "Makoto, He/Him. Dragon-fanatic farm lad from Galar." He said in the softest way his bass notes could utter as he extended a welcoming hand. The Deino lifted her head over the edge of the table, plopping down her stuffie on the tabletop for more treats. Makoto looked down, whispering to her. "No, Sandwich. No cookies. Ye ate them all. I'm sorreh!"

+ @nine + Super Villain pose with hsi fluffy lap cat dragon

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxfl]font:11px roboto;--accent:##de4028;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl]position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Dare to Tame Me? [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2022 4:31:27 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","anotheronedark"]

tag
@makoto
notes
hover for info
okay, so nine isn't entirely sure this is a good idea. the last time he had thought something was a good idea, it had definitely turned out not to be. so, yes, maybe he had good reason to be a little reluctant about this whole thing, especially when the temptation to watch cheesy romance movies at home was almost too much.

but this was a way to meet new people, even if they weren't particuarly interested in the romance aspect of it as much. potentially making some friends was enough; if said potential friends ignored the names of his pokemon, at least. arson, his oldest zorua, had been brought with nine just for that reason- she was used to people, so there was less of a chance that she'd end up bolting if something happened. not a certain one, but nine could take his chances.

the stranger at his table is tattooed, much like nine himself, and maybe that's what makes it so easy for him to sit in the chair across from them. they would say they feel comfortable with another tattoo liker, but they're not entirely sure of that just yet. just because this stranger, makoto, liked tattoos didn't mean anything.

unfortunately.

"nine markov, he/they." before he can say much else, makoto seems distracted by his deino, peeking over the table for more treats. it's enough to encourage a laugh from nine, until he realizes something makoto had said-

"you're from galar, too?"

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".nine"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".nine b"]color:#d4a53c; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=".nine i"]color:#d4a53c; font-style:italic; [/newclass]
[newclass=".nine a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Dare to Tame Me? [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2022 22:03:54 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

"Oh, aye! I'm from a farmhouse in Postwick. Grew an' sold berries, raised Mudbray an' Mudsdale, got a travel 'ere an' there to help sell goods; ne'er a dull moment!" Koto laughed, recalling all the crazy events of is life up until this point. The way the other said "too" made him curious if they had shared the great homeland of Galar. "How about you, Nine? Mighta run across ye in our past somewhere? I got three more with me you may have seen with a red-eyed brat a while ago." He doubted that they would have actually interacted before this day, but if there was an off chance that their timelines intersected, he wanted to know when and where. Any little scrap of memory he could gather would be enough.

[break][break] Koto looks back to his fluffy dragon, nudging her little stuffed animal around the decor on the table, perhaps to a pokemon on the other side? He collected the Teddiursa and handed it back to Sandwich and placed her on the floor. The Deino, her nose telling her of a new playmate, waddled over to the chair of Nine, tilting her head before nodding an offering to the stranger and the Zorua. "Whatcha doin'? Offerin' yer teddy? Aww, how sweet." He coos as he leans over to watch her, making sure she didn't bite or conk her head against a table leg. He sits back up, wrists crossed, trying to keep his optimistic tune under control. "Ye don't have to take it if ya don't want. She offers her bear as a peace offering." It was modest apology. The pokemon's toy was her prized possession, even as its coated in loving drool, but she wanted others to appreciate what she loved as much as she had. Boundaries were not an obstacle; all she needed was a scent and a nice tone from Makoto for her to offer Teddy.

+ @nine + Sandwich shows her baby bear: will you take it?

[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Dare to Tame Me? [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2022 0:10:26 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","anotheronedark"]

tag
@makoto
notes
hover for info
the accent catches nine off guard, just for a second; he doesn't mention it, but for a second confusion flickers across their face before they're realizing that maybe looking so puzzled is rude. makoto seems to have figured out that nine himself is from galar, or at least has a hunch, and what nine had hoped was an easygoing smile becomes a little strained. "i don't think we have? seems like either of us would be hard to forget."

not that nine's would be for the best reasons, but that's another story. one he's not about to share with a complete stranger, either.

galar-related memories aside, rather quickly, nine's attention is drawn to the deino as well, who had waddled over and offered the teddy. arson, curled up under nine's chair, eased closer, nose working at the scent of the deino almost hesitantly- the dragon type is still a strange pokemon to her, after all, even if she's one of nine's more easygoing zorua. after a moment, seemingly content with her findings, she yips at sandwich, wagging her tail a tiny bit; an offering to play, if the deino decides to take it.

nine, almost hesitantly, reaches for the bear (carefully) and holds it for just a moment as he listens to makoto's explanation. a peace offering, huh?

achievement unlocked: nine would now die for sandwich. do with this information as you will.

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".nine"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".nine b"]color:#d4a53c; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=".nine i"]color:#d4a53c; font-style:italic; [/newclass]
[newclass=".nine a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Dare to Tame Me? [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2022 22:57:39 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

Sandwish tilts her head at the playful noises of the creature before her, but slumps into a play-bow, little dragon grumbles saying to the Zorua "You are a friend and I want to play". She moves to engage, being either a chase or tug-of-war or a little roughhousing. Meanwhile, Makoto shrugged his shoulders, brushing off that they had not had the luck to come across one another. "Perhaps. Didn't grow up with these so aye didn't stick out much, but ye never know." He laughs, gesturing to his menagerie of tattoos. He glanced up from the man across the table to the timer, seeing there was not much time left for the two to talk. A pity. He would really like to know Nine more, if the man was alright with that as well. If nothing else, perhaps his Zorua and Sandwich could meet again for a playdate. Makoto takes a pen from his pocket, scribbles down a phone number and a tag, offering it across the tabletop. "Don't think we have a lot more time here, but contact me if you'd like to catch up. Sandwich and aye would be happy to see a familiar face or two." The ranger smiles warmly as the bell rings and people begin to shuffle from place to place. The pokemon are called from their playing, Sandwich dipping her head before waddling away with her trainer.

+ @nine + Final post! Possible follow up thread to return the bear?