Tsubawings

Komi, Sion, Si-Ko, Lophunny
She/Her
August 19th
Snowbelle City, Kalos
Plotsexual
Streamer/Model
Grunt
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
15 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sionkomi
Sion-Komi Roseshade
Snowshoe Hearts [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2022 18:31:49 GMT
Sion-Komi Roseshade Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","woo1"]
[attr="class","woo2"]一期一会

[attr="class","woo3"]
Oh, how exciting it was to go speed dating! She hadn't done this in quite some time. Sadly, the last time Sion-Komi had done something like this, she had met her ex-boyfriend; he was more attached to her than most people would be. There was a lot she could tolerate or meet part-way for her intended partner, but he was far beyond what most people considered to be sane. With luck, it would be much smoother this time around![break][break]

Cassie the Lopunny found herself a seat next to her trainer, fidgeting with the fluff on her ears. Sion-Komi sets her phone's camera facing herself, the livestream wishing the Xatuber luck on her dates. The first was yet to show, but she didn't mind. Externally, she seemed very calm and collected but her insides were filled with energetic Butterfree. Then the bell rang and there they were. The 'rabbit-ear'muffs bounced as Sion-Komi waved her hands at the potential partner. "Hi there! I'm Sion-Komi and this is one of my Co-Hosts and my seeing-eye-pokemon, Cassie." The Lopunny paused as she heard her name, happily waving her paws in greeting before messing with her ears again. "So, what do you do in your spare time?"

[break][break]
[attr="class","woo4"]

[attr="class","woo5"]words; 202

[attr="class","woo5"]tags;

[attr="class","woo5"]notes; Fit Check!

[attr="class","woo6"]

[attr="class","copyright"]new york station

[Googlefont=ubuntu|roboto condensed]
[newclass=.woo1]background-color:#141414;padding:20px;width:400px;height:540px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo2]background-color:#c9327c;margin:-20px -20px 10px -20px;padding:20px;text-align:center;letter-spacing:2px;font-family:ubuntu;font-size:10px;line-height:50px;color:#141414;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3]text-align:justify;padding:10px;line-height:12px;font:10px roboto condensed;letter-spacing:1px;width:200px;height:350px;overflow:auto;color:#f1f1f1;margin:10px 0px 10px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3 b]color:#c9327c;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]border:none;border-left:solid 5px #141414;border-right:solid 5px #141414;background-color:#c9327c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:horizontal]border-bottom:solid 5px #141414;border-top:solid 5px #141414;background-color:#c9327c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3::-webkit-scrollbar]border:none;background-color:#141414;width:11px;height:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo4]padding:10px;border:5px solid #c9327c;height:100px;width:100px;margin-left:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo5]background-color:#c9327c;padding:5px;text-align:justify;width:120px;line-height:20px;margin:10px 0px 0px 50px;font:10px roboto condensed;color:#141414;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo6]background-color:#c9327c;margin:10px -20px -20px -20px;padding:20px;line-height:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.copyright a]color:#c9327c!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Lime

Eve
Female
February second
Lumiose City
Bi
Singer
N/A
Single
54 height
54 height
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime3
Evette Moreau
Snowshoe Hearts [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2022 18:53:20 GMT
Evette Moreau Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

Honestly, Eve had had quite a few opportunities to go on speed dating endeavours like this, but so far she had not taken them. In her eyes, true love was something that came to one, rather than something to aggressively seek out like this. But she had not exactly managed to find true love on her own so far. And this seemed like fun. So, she’d put on a black skirt, white shirt and accessories, then headed to the event.
[break][break]
Plus, Primarina liked it too, even if the water Pokemon seemed at times confused by how quickly things were moving. But that was good, too. Prima needed to get challenged, so she could overcome her issues. At least that was Eve’s opinion.
But enough of her Pokemon, there was the woman she was paired with. “Good day to you. I am Evette Moreau,” she introduced herself, incorrectly assuming that Sion Komi was first and last name. Still, she did assume a more casual tone than normal nonetheless, as she seated herself properly. “Hmm, I travel, seeing the world. Though that is more my main activity right now, so singing would technically be my spare-time one?” A soft chuckle followed.

[break][break]

+ ooc notes

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxfl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#COLORGOESHERE;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tsubawings

She/Her
August 19th
Snowbelle City, Kalos
Plotsexual
Streamer/Model
Grunt
awards
15 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sionkomi
Sion-Komi Roseshade
Snowshoe Hearts [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2022 0:39:30 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","woo1"]

[attr="class","woo3"]
"Evette - what a lovely name!" Sio-Ko gushes, holding her fists by her cheeks with a grin. "The pleasure's all mine." She happily patted the sides around her phone as they got to talk. As if she were the generator of the energy, watchers online sent hearts and their own opinions on the name in the chat. The woman glanced down at her chat, chuckling at them urging her to go on and say what she thinks about travelling. [break][break]

"Hey, if thats something you enjoy, I'm all for it! Kanto's lovely this time of year from what I've heard. Kalos too, but Kalos is always lovely." She smiles, her attention peaked as Evette mentions singing. Sion-Komi adored her music but, unfortunately she couldn't carry a tune in a bucket if her life depended on it. She was more of a dancer than a popstar. "What type of songs do you sing, if you don't mind me asking?" Though she was interested to hear the voice of the lovely face that sat before her. "Such a pretty pokemon too. A...Primarina, correct?"

[break][break]
[attr="class","woo4"]

[attr="class","woo5"]words; 179

[attr="class","woo6"]

[newclass=.woo1]background-color:#141414;padding:20px;width:400px;height:540px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo2]background-color:#c9327c;margin:-20px -20px 10px -20px;padding:20px;text-align:center;letter-spacing:2px;font-family:ubuntu;font-size:10px;line-height:50px;color:#141414;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3]text-align:justify;padding:10px;line-height:12px;font:10px roboto condensed;letter-spacing:1px;width:200px;height:350px;overflow:auto;color:#f1f1f1;margin:10px 0px 10px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]border:none;border-left:solid 5px #141414;border-right:solid 5px #141414;background-color:#c9327c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:horizontal]border-bottom:solid 5px #141414;border-top:solid 5px #141414;background-color:#c9327c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3::-webkit-scrollbar]border:none;background-color:#141414;width:11px;height:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo4]padding:10px;border:5px solid #c9327c;height:100px;width:100px;margin-left:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo5]background-color:#c9327c;padding:5px;text-align:justify;width:120px;line-height:20px;margin:10px 0px 0px 50px;font:10px roboto condensed;color:#141414;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo6]background-color:#c9327c;margin:10px -20px -20px -20px;padding:20px;line-height:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Lime

Eve
Female
February second
Lumiose City
Bi
Singer
N/A
Single
54 height
54 height
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime3
Evette Moreau
Snowshoe Hearts [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2022 21:12:24 GMT
Evette Moreau Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

“Kalos is, indeed,” she replied, briefly reminiscing of home. Not that she really had to tell anyone where she was from. Her accent tended to do that, naturally. Though she had taken some lessons to rein it in on stage if necessary, when travelling like this she just let it run wild. In part because people tended to quite liking it, of course, but that was secondary to her, really.
[break][break]
But that was all tertiary at best in this moment. This was speedy, yes, but it was still a date as well. She had to take it seriously, even as she took it leisurely. “I used to sing classical only, renditions of popular songs. I am supposedly travelling to find inspiration for songs of my own, so my ultimate specialization is still kind of in the air.” There was a light smile on her face as she spoke of her work like this, clearly enjoying this. “And yes, a Primarina. I am taking care of her for the time being, helping her get back on her feet in some ways. Yours is a Lopbunny, if I recall correctly? I often confuse normal types, sadly.”

[break][break]

+ ooc notes

[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tsubawings

She/Her
August 19th
Snowbelle City, Kalos
Plotsexual
Streamer/Model
Grunt
awards
15 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sionkomi
Sion-Komi Roseshade
Snowshoe Hearts [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2022 23:30:18 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","woo1"]

[attr="class","woo3"]
One could never go wrong with Classical music, especially if they were adding vocals along with it. It gave that sort of elegant, romantic feel to it that ushered out pure, unfiltered emotions more-so that the dance worthy songs. Not only that, but Evette was doing this with the bops that were more about moving them hips? HAWT. She may have still been looking for her lyrical niche, but it was all that caught her attention. The more Sion-Komi listened, the more she had grown interested in the youngster. Though she was no old bag, she was a good bit older than the one who sat across from her. Hopefully that wouldn't be a barrier that made things awkward?[break][break]

She clapped her hands to know that she was getting better about learning her pokemon, epecially the festive ones from Alola. Sio-Ko had always wanted to go, but her chat had convinced her to move to Hoenn first. "Aw, she's so cute! From what I can tell you're doing a great job with her." Lophunny coos. She gently pets her own companion's noggin, nodding in agreement. "you've got a good eye. Yep, had Cassie since she was a little grouchy-pants. Buneary are little toots if you're not careful." It was true; Buneary-Cassie hated the streamer will all her might, filled with the rage of a thousand suns or a legendary. Scars all along her back and forearms were reminders that the elegant fluff next to her was earned with loyalty and a crap-ton of treats.

[break][break]
[attr="class","woo4"]

[attr="class","woo5"]words; 254

[attr="class","woo6"]

close tab

played by

Lime

Eve
Female
February second
Lumiose City
Bi
Singer
N/A
Single
54 height
54 height
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime3
Evette Moreau
Snowshoe Hearts [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2022 18:48:40 GMT
Evette Moreau Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

If Eve minded the age difference in any way, she definitely did not show it. Sure, that could become a bit of an issue at some point, but she’d decided not to bother with that. For the time being, they were just two gals apparently having fun in one another’s company. That was absolutely all that mattered to her. [break][break]
Primarina in the meantime watched proceedings cautiously and with a bit of confusion. She still did deal too well with people in general. Or with a lot of new pokemon for that matter. But she certainly improved. Back in the day she wouldn’t have been able to be in a room like this at all without fidgeting and trying to get away from everyone. For now, she just remained a bit stiffly still, but seemed otherwise fine.
[break][break]
“Well, I do what I can, really,” Eve replied, briefly looking at the oceanic Pokemon. “I only got her when she was fully evolved though, so I can’t say the same thing. Though you must have a lot of stories to tell with her if you’ve had her for so long. Any in particular that comes to mind?” That was a deceptively evil thing to say, considering that this was speed dating. But she just wanted to see how the other would handle it.

[break][break]

+ ooc notes