[attr="class","ihead"]
'S INFAMY FILE

[attr="class","aname2"]
what's public, what's not

[attr="class","ipad"]
TW for suicide mention / substance abuse.[break][break][break]
[break][break]

PUBLIC [break][break]

• CJ has a real name, but they Old Yeller’d it. The only people who know it now are a continent away-- or dead.
  • They’re an only child of divorced parents and shuttled back and forth between them for most of their youth. Both of their parents live in Snowpoint.
  • CJ was designated [REDACTED] at birth.
  • They are a licensed Pokemon vet tech (LVT).

WHAT THE LEAGUE KNOWS[break][break]

• The Hoenn League spent a long time trying to recruit CJ, who turned down their many offers until just recently.
  • Scored high on aptitude and personality testing.

WHAT ROCKET KNOWS[break][break]

• Completely off the radar. Hasn’t done anything of note yet.

PRIVATE[break][break]

• CJ’s best childhood friend (and first love, though they wouldn’t admit it) was named Jeannie. They grew up together in Snowpoint. They had big dreams of traveling the world together and becoming Pokemon professors.
  • When they were 17, Jeannie was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis (MS). She began to steadily decline over the years, and CJ altered many of their life plans to continue to stay in Snowpoint and support her.
  • Not wanting to hit her lowest point, Jeannie committed suicide weeks before their 21st birthday. CJ fell into a deep depression for many years. During this time, they frequently abused alcohol and other substances.
  • The Hoenn League’s most recent recruitment attempt pulled them out of their stupor. They went to rehab, then cut ties with everyone back home and left for the Hoenn region, hoping to leave their past behind them.
  • CJ Definitely feels like they owe the League their life.