TAG WITH @zahra
Zahra Belsky
Biscuits || SD
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2022 21:29:11 GMT
Zahra Belsky Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","burst"]
[attr="class","whitenight"]

I feel like I've seen you before..." She hums, gesturing for her partner to take their seat. "Are you a ranger too?"
[break][break]
Cielo cuddles soundly in her lap, having won his last battle against a certain mewling Meowth in all of his deplorable patheticness.
[break][break]
"I'm Zahra, Lilycove division, previously from the Sootopolis division. And this cutie is Cielo. Nice to meet you~"

[attr="class","white"]
[attr="class","night"]
[attr="class","burstmini"]

theme

speed dating!

BY MIZO.❉ OF WW

[newclass=.whitenight::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#cacaca; border: 1px solid #ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.whitenight::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color: #cacaca;[/newclass]

[newclass=.burst]width:530px;height:400px;padding:10px;border:3px solid #ffffff;background: #eededf; /* Old breakowsers */ background: -moz-linear-gradient(-45deg, #eededf 0%, #deced8 100%); /* FF3.6-15 */background: -webkit-linear-gradient(-85 deg, #eededf 0%,#deced8 100%); /* Chrome10-25,Safari5.1-6 */background: linear-gradient(155deg, #eededf 0%,#deced8 100%)[/newclass]

[newclass=.night]width: 0px; height: 390px; background-color: rgba(40,40,40,0.6); overflow: hidden; -moz-transition: 3s all; -webkit-transition: 3s all; -o-transition: 3s all; transition: 1s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=.burst:hover .night]width: 200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.burstmini]width:100px;background-color:#333333;padding:5px;color:#ffffff!important;font-family:calibri;font-size:7pt;text-transform:lowercase;margin-top:5px; text-align: justify; border: 1px solid #818181;[/newclass]
[newclass=.burstmini a]text-transform:lowercase;font-family:calibri!important;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
close tab

played by

Gina

Glass Heart
He/They
January 22nd
Ballonea, Galar
Demisexual
Ranger
Senior Ranger
5'11" / 180cm height
5'11" / 180cm height
This is what it sounds like, when doves cry.
awards
115 posts
Lux Defort DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lux
Lux Defort
Biscuits || SD
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2022 14:05:33 GMT
Lux Defort Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","LDsiege"]
[attr="class","LDtop"]

[attr="class","LDmain"]

While Lux doesn’t claim to be the epitome of grace, the woman before him leaves them a bit speechless. ‘She’s beautiful,’ he subconsciously notes, before tuning back into the conversation.[break][break]
“Ah! Yes, I-I am. Fortree division, for now.” Lux sits down, smiling shyly. “It’s nice to meet you both, Cielo, Zahra. My name is Lux, and this is my partner, Sirius.” [break][break]
The male Meowstic sits on his lap, ignoring the conversation as he shamelessly reaches for more treats. Lux gently swats his hand away from the plate of sweets. Sirius then meows out, happy to introduce himself once his mind was off food and centered on the pretty lady before him! Their wacky dynamic never failed to amuse the people here.. [break][break]
“So you’re a ranger too, then?”[break][break]
| SPEED DATE.

[attr="class","LDbottom"]

[attr="class","LDname"]Lux DEFORT

[attr="class","LDsubtxt"]Vouloir, c'est pouvoir
♥.

[attr="class","LDpkmn"]

[attr="class","LDcredit"]
milky

[newclass=.LDsiege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; background-image: url("https://i.pinimg.com/originals/19/41/64/194164d700735e36890fcb0ae6282c17.gif"); background-size:200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege] --accent:#796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDtop] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDmain] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; background-image: url("https://img.nickpic.host/uEzUoc.jpg"); background-size:150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDmain b] color: #a46cb3; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDavatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDname b] color:rgba(0,0,0,0.5) [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDname] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDsubtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 10px 'roboto'; color:#000; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:30px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDpkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDpkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDpkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDcredit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

myriascope

she / her
March 16
Snowbelle, Kalos
demisexual
ranger
cadet
could we stay in bloom?
awards
163 posts
Zahra Belsky DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zahra
Zahra Belsky
Biscuits || SD
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2022 21:42:10 GMT
Zahra Belsky Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","burst"]

Guess I should visit Fortree more often then," she smiles back, watching their interaction with amusement. "Seems like someone has a sweet tooth."
[break][break]
It isn't long before Cielo starts pining at her too, standing up on her lap to reach the table and grabbing the closest treat.
[break][break]
"I had to start making a living somehow. Pity I find out that Hoenn rangers get paid less than Kalosian ones..." Her fingers curl against Cielo's ears, gently scratching behind them as she murmurs a soft lullaby. "I could have stayed in Snowbelle, with the cool weather and beautiful snow. But it's a dreadfully sleepy town once you get used to it." She looks up, leeting her gaze drift over Lux and hold him kindly with an invitation.
[break][break]
"How about you? What was your hometown like?"

[attr="class","white"]
[attr="class","night"]

theme

speed dating!

BY MIZO.❉ OF WW

[newclass=.whitenight::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#cacaca; border: 1px solid #ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.whitenight::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color: #cacaca;[/newclass]

[newclass=.burst]width:530px;height:400px;padding:10px;border:3px solid #ffffff;background: #eededf; /* Old breakowsers */ background: -moz-linear-gradient(-45deg, #eededf 0%, #deced8 100%); /* FF3.6-15 */background: -webkit-linear-gradient(-85 deg, #eededf 0%,#deced8 100%); /* Chrome10-25,Safari5.1-6 */background: linear-gradient(155deg, #eededf 0%,#deced8 100%)[/newclass]

[newclass=.night]width: 0px; height: 390px; background-color: rgba(40,40,40,0.6); overflow: hidden; -moz-transition: 3s all; -webkit-transition: 3s all; -o-transition: 3s all; transition: 1s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=.burstmini]width:100px;background-color:#333333;padding:5px;color:#ffffff!important;font-family:calibri;font-size:7pt;text-transform:lowercase;margin-top:5px; text-align: justify; border: 1px solid #818181;[/newclass]
[newclass=.burstmini a]text-transform:lowercase;font-family:calibri!important;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
close tab

played by

Gina

Glass Heart
He/They
January 22nd
Ballonea, Galar
Demisexual
Ranger
Senior Ranger
5'11" / 180cm height
5'11" / 180cm height
awards
115 posts
Lux Defort DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lux
Lux Defort
Biscuits || SD
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2022 22:40:54 GMT
Lux Defort Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","LDsiege"]
[attr="class","LDtop"]

[attr="class","LDmain"]

Sure his social intelligence was a bit lacking at times, but even he knew that was intentional flirting. Her words tint his cheeks pink, although he’s able to keep a visible composure. [break][break]
“Yes, he is a little gluttonous.” He remarks, voice free of malice. He goes quiet to listen to Zahra’s description of Snowbelle. A beautiful town, but he understands the tired, dreamy aspect of it as well. He smiles, fondly remembering home.[break][break]
“I was born in Galar, but my family hails from Kalos. For a time I was raised in Ballonea, a mystical forest town with glowing mushrooms. That’s where I met Sirius.” Trying to steal out of their garden, no less. “Then when we moved back to Kalos I lived in Laverre. A gorgeous town I find myself missing constantly.”[break][break]
Though, enough reminiscing. Lux smiles. “But, I’m relatively happy in Hoenn. Being a ranger has broadened my horizons. Helping Pokemon and people is what truly puts me at peace.” Giving his Meowstic a few more kind pets, he looks towards Zahra with a gentle expression. “Do you like being a ranger, then?”[break][break]
| SPEED DATE.

♥.

[attr="class","LDpkmn"]

milky

[newclass=.LDsiege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; background-image: url("https://i.pinimg.com/originals/19/41/64/194164d700735e36890fcb0ae6282c17.gif"); background-size:200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDtop] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDmain] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; background-image: url("https://img.nickpic.host/uEzUoc.jpg"); background-size:150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDavatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDname] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDsubtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 10px 'roboto'; color:#000; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:30px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDpkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDpkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDpkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDcredit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

myriascope

she / her
March 16
Snowbelle, Kalos
demisexual
ranger
cadet
could we stay in bloom?
awards
163 posts
Zahra Belsky DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zahra
Zahra Belsky
Biscuits || SD
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2022 0:17:55 GMT
Zahra Belsky Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","burst"]

She tries her best to listen, but she can't help but crack a small bit of laughter when she hears about the glowing mushrooms.
[break][break]
"Sounds like a children's fantasy... must have been truly beautiful." Her comments are carried upon the lips of a wanderlusting soul, a small hope for adventure nagging and growing whilst she waits. "I've been to Laverre once. It's quite a journey but the colours stick with you forever. The gym is also quite a sight~"
[break][break]
She's sure that she'll return someday but not just yet.
[break][break]
"I guess I do? And sometimes I guess I don't. Jobs have both good and bad aspects, you know the things your elders always say. I have to say, I do enjoy assignments that allow me to explore the wilderness though. There are always little oases waiting to be discovered, untouched by people and belonging solely to the pokemon. It's always a blessing to stumble upon them."

[attr="class","white"]
[attr="class","night"]

theme

speed dating!

BY MIZO.❉ OF WW

[googlefont=Open+Sans]
close tab

played by

Gina

Glass Heart
He/They
January 22nd
Ballonea, Galar
Demisexual
Ranger
Senior Ranger
5'11" / 180cm height
5'11" / 180cm height
awards
115 posts
Lux Defort DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lux
Lux Defort
Biscuits || SD
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2022 13:42:48 GMT
Lux Defort Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","LDsiege"]
[attr="class","LDtop"]

[attr="class","LDmain"]

“It is quite magical. I’ve been tempted to illustrate a picture book based on the town.” Lux smiles. Though his job took up a majority of his time, it was a nice thought to have another goal for the future.[break][break]
Lux listens intently as she speaks, giving his Meowstic some pets while doing so. In all honesty he hadn’t expected to relate with this woman so much, but here he is, keen on every word. [break][break]
“My family’s line of work is studying the environments of Pokemon, but also protecting it. That’s what influenced me to become a ranger. Being able to explore and see those places for myself.. is unlike anything I've ever experienced. Because of that, I want nothing more than to protect the world we share with them.”[break][break]
He pauses, then blushes at just how honest he was there. He should be more careful about that. He rubs a hand behind his neck, clearly flustered. “A-Anyway, it's good that you’re not entirely chained to your job. Leaves room for other things, like hobbies and such.”[break][break]
| SPEED DATE.

♥.

[attr="class","LDpkmn"]

milky

close tab

played by

myriascope

she / her
March 16
Snowbelle, Kalos
demisexual
ranger
cadet
could we stay in bloom?
awards
163 posts
Zahra Belsky DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zahra
Zahra Belsky
Biscuits || SD
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2022 23:19:08 GMT
Zahra Belsky Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","burst"]

Why not give in to your temptations then? Share the secrets and mysteries of your town with the world~" She's probably pick it up from a book store as soon as it got published, if she was being honest. "Ah... my family is a bunch of old looneys and fancy traders. They really couldn't care less about the welfare of pokemon, so they were beyond livid when they found out I was taking a job as a ranger instead of some uppity fashion model or something."
[break][break]
Sighing, she leans back into her seat and lets Cielo take his pick in how he seats himself. If Lux was being honest, she may as well reciprocate and share a few things about herself too.
[break][break]
"They can't really stop me now, so they're waiting for me to give up and go back home. Get married to someone of their choice and have kids or stuff... But I ain't settling for such a boring life, you know?"
[break][break]
It was her own, whether they liked it or not.

[attr="class","white"]
[attr="class","night"]

theme

speed dating!

BY MIZO.❉ OF WW

[googlefont=Open+Sans]
close tab

played by

Gina

Glass Heart
He/They
January 22nd
Ballonea, Galar
Demisexual
Ranger
Senior Ranger
5'11" / 180cm height
5'11" / 180cm height
awards
115 posts
Lux Defort DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lux
Lux Defort
Biscuits || SD
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2022 7:18:26 GMT
Lux Defort Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","LDsiege"]
[attr="class","LDtop"]

[attr="class","LDmain"]

As Zahra speaks Lux listens to every word. A controlling family, huh? Too many of those nowadays. Children chained by obligations at such a young age, it disheartens him, and reminds him just how lucky he was to have a kind family even if his life wasn’t always picture perfect.[break][break]
“You have to live your own life, not someone else’s silly projection of it.”[break][break]
Before he could say anymore the timer buzzes, signaling the end of their speed date. A pity..[break][break]
Lux smiles and stands to leave, but not before leaving his contact info for the girl. Rangers had to stick together, after all.[break][break]
“If you ever want to talk again this is my number. It was lovely meeting you. Be well.” [break][break]
| SPEED DATE COMPLETE.

♥.

[attr="class","LDpkmn"]

milky

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
Biscuits || SD
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2022 21:50:04 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar

SPEED DATE COMPLETE!

[player]https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_r6psfwxKOx1yrg70yo1.mp3[/player]
Parfum Palace - Pokémon X & Y OST

A BELL DINGS, announcing the curtain call for round one. Immediately, a shuffling of chairs and flustered movement can be heard. Awkward goodbyes accompany the brisk steps of Pokémon partners as they cascade across the polished flooring.

Before you leave your table, perhaps you'd like to take a sweet treat?

REWARDS