Cerimir [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2022 1:01:32 GMT
Ceri Glynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

”Oh! I know you! You’re… Kam…Kaz…, right?! I saw you in that one HNN article!”
[break][break]
Ceri beams oh so brightly when approaching the table and spotting her next date, glee filling every word spoken in that Circhester accent of hers. She offers a hand in greeting, introducing herself:
[break][break]
”Ceri Glynn, nice to meet you!”
[break][break]
Under her arm, a Toxel struggles to break free, but it’s soon enough that it gives up and hangs there limply until she takes a seat. She lets it rest on her lap then, giving Kazimir a smile as she pets the baby lizard.
[break][break]
”How are you liking the event so far?”
[break][break]
Still, a date with the Champion followed by a date with an Elite Four member? These things are getting really high profile!
[break][break]
Maybe she should start acting more professional or something, especially if this is supposed to be for business…
[break][break]
Too bad that wouldn’t be any fun.

[break][break]
[attr="class","textwttag"]

[attr="class","textwtpokes"]

[newclass=.textwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt b] color: #8999BD; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #8999BD!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #8999BD; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #8999BD; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #8999BD!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #8999BD; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #8999BD; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #8999BD; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
Cerimir [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2022 6:26:48 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","pokkenger"]

"nice to meet a fan." he gave her a smile as he took her hand and sat down with his buzzwole right next to him, the large ultra beast eyeing the tiny little baby tucked under her arm. the larger than life comparisons just kept coming in different forms didn't they?

"liking it pretty good so far. met a few people i wouldn't mind meeting outside of this place if i'm being honest. even met a few friends wanting to have fun around here too. small world am i right? speaking of..." he leans with a smile, "so you got any questions for this elite four member? ya seem pretty excited and like i said, always nice to meet a fan."

speed date 1/4

[newclass=.pokkenger] [/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger i] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Glynn
She/Her
June 6th
Circhester, Galar
Pansexual
Xenobiology / Toxicology
Elite / Researcher
Sweet, little, unforgettable thing
awards
493 posts
Ceri Glynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceri
Ceri Glynn
Cerimir [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2022 10:17:32 GMT
Ceri Glynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

Is she a fan?
[break][break]
Ceri had never thought about it that way, she just paid attention to the news and was decent enough at recognizing faces, but seems nice enough, and the fact that he’s stupidly good-looking sure makes for a good bonus in this case…
[break][break]
Sure, call her a fan.
[break][break]
”That’s great, though! I think meeting people you wouldn’t usually meet is probably one of the best parts about this event! I’ve run into a few friends too… Guess all of Hoenn must be looking for dates this time of the year.” She laughs softly at that, because there’s something way too amusing about the thought of some of the people she knows being desperate to get a date for Valentine’s day. Romance, the great equaliser... or something.
[break][break]
”Questions… Questions… Hmm…”
[break][break]
She couldn’t just ask him for his number, right?
[break][break]
”Oh!... What are you looking for at this event?” She winks, the gesture coming in company of a sweet smile.

[break][break]

[newclass=.textwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt b] color: #8999BD; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #8999BD!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #8999BD; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #8999BD; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #8999BD!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #8999BD; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #8999BD; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #8999BD; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
Cerimir [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2022 1:27:47 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

"hey i know the feeling, kinda met a few friends here that i was surprised to see. heck one of them is even married!" he adds a chuckle as he thinks back to meeting of all people at this. perhaps they were looking for an open sort of thing with her and her husband's marriage? it was possible...but they seem like the type to just mess around people like that.

as for what he was looking for...well now that was a question wasn't it? "right to the point huh? well...i guess i am kinda looking for some company. of the personal kind." he didn't want to outright say what he was looking for but...he should be honest in some kind of form if he was asked nicely. "what about you? you looking for a future someone or the like?"

speed date 2/4

[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Glynn
She/Her
June 6th
Circhester, Galar
Pansexual
Xenobiology / Toxicology
Elite / Researcher
awards
493 posts
Ceri Glynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceri
Ceri Glynn
Cerimir [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2022 2:31:15 GMT
Ceri Glynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

”Really?! Oh, that’s hilarious!” Ceri chuckles too, the sound of her laughter rising along with that of Kazimir.
[break][break]
A married person looking for dates?
[break][break]
Scandalous!
[break][break]
But, then again, Ceri has always been all for polyamory, whoever said “three’s a crowd” clearly didn’t know what they were talking about!
[break][break]
”We only have like five minutes here, right? Better to get right to the point than to waste them with the typical idle chit chat!” Ceri smiles at him, joyful as ever. ”Uhmm… Let’s see… Guess ‘looking for some company’ fits for me too! I also signed up for the business side of things, but between you and I, I just really like the idea of meeting people I could have a good time with, you know?”
[break][break]
Of course, she leaves it up to him to determine what "a good time" may mean.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
Cerimir [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2022 3:35:29 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

"oh yeah, i get what you mean. meeting new people can be pretty fun." was it fun if they were meeting for business though? when she mentioned it it brought back a question he was asked when he first came here. "hey if you don't mind me asking but what kind of business do ya think you can get outta this speed date thing? looking for some investors or something?" if buttering up people with money wouldn't work then charm was the next best thing...right?

speed date 3/4

close tab

played by

Azul

Glynn
She/Her
June 6th
Circhester, Galar
Pansexual
Xenobiology / Toxicology
Elite / Researcher
awards
493 posts
Ceri Glynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceri
Ceri Glynn
Cerimir [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2022 4:07:19 GMT
Ceri Glynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

”Oh! You want to know about that?”
[break][break]
To be completely honest, she hadn’t felt a need to talk about business with , because a member of the Elite Four is not someone who she’d think she has much in common with career-wise, but what is there to lose, right?
[break][break]
”It’s mostly investors, yeah! I’m a budding scientist, right? Working on my masters and all of that! Buuut… When you want to do research, make groundbreaking discoveries, and develop new technologies, all those things take a lot of money, I don’t have that kind of cash!” She laughs, but then again, in another lifetime, she could have had that kind of cash. Where’s her money, ?
[break][break]
Just as she makes this long explanation, the bell rings, marking the end of their date.
[break][break]
"See? Not much time." She smirks then, giving him another wink.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
Cerimir [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2022 5:03:36 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

as the bell rung kazimir quickly wrote down his own number and slid it on over to her with a smile. "i may not be an investor but maybe a nice endorsement is something i can help you with. might be the newbie of the elite four but i like to make a few cannonballs here and there. think about it?" with that he left with a wink as he stood up and sauntered off to the next table for waiting for him.

speed date 4/4

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Cerimir [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2022 5:17:43 GMT
shiv Avatar

SPEED DATE COMPLETE!

[player]https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_r6psfwxKOx1yrg70yo1.mp3[/player]
Parfum Palace - Pokémon X & Y OST

A BELL DINGS, announcing the curtain call for round one. Immediately, a shuffling of chairs and flustered movement can be heard. Awkward goodbyes accompany the brisk steps of Pokémon partners as they cascade across the polished flooring.

Before you leave your table, perhaps you'd like to take a sweet treat?

REWARDS