he/him
September 28
Petalburg City
homosexual
park ranger
cadet
15 height
15 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
63 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aster
aster rousseau
Star-crossed Encounter [M]
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2022 15:21:29 GMT
aster rousseau Avatar
Aster ran a hand through his hair and took in his reflection in a darkened store window. He looked hot, but not like he was trying too hard. Nice. It was only a second date after all, he still wanted to play it cool.

The gardevoir beside him looked on as he continued to waste time on his last minute vanity check with a severe judging expression. Such Virgo behavior.

"Give me a break, love, is it a crime to want to look my best?" He says. He swears she rolls her eyes at him.

The pokemon isn't his, he's borrowing her from a friend for want seems like the hundredth time to get the fullest, most accurate astrological and psychic reading on his date. He understands her annoyance. He's quite picky and hasn't had the best luck in the romance department, and each failure means she'll end up accompanying him on another boring, romantic rendezvous to help him discern his cosmic compatibility. Still, there's a certain friendship between them, and he knows she wants the best for him.

She makes an exaggerated gesture like she's looking at a watch on her wrist and he checks the time on his phone.

"Fuck." He's ten minutes late already. He starts rushing, pink topaz crystals clinking in his pocket, but a glimpse of his reflection stalls him into fixing his tie. And his jacket. And his hair… again.

close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2022 6:23:54 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
"get me a gardevoir" The man had told him, "A cute one! Not one of the ugly gallades, like him."

It was a vulgar request, but one that came tied to a handsome sum of college fund money. And so, despite his vexed expression, Felix had agreed without a second of hesitation.

Anything for .

What surprised him the most, though, was the speed at which he located the gardevoir. Within taking two steps into the lower districts of slateport, Felix's eyes instantly fell upon one standing next to a clueless ginger. It'd be an easy job, no doubt. He released Gallade and Alexei (metang), then he told them the plan while pulling on a face mask.

Casually, the three of them approached the target from his left, assured the man's vanity would obscure their position. Once in range, Metang would use PSYCHIC on , keeping him in place, while Gallade swiftly went up behind the gallade and positioned his arm blade against her neck, prepared to use NIGHT SLASH at will.

"Sorry."

close tab

played by

Popcorn

he/him
September 28
Petalburg City
homosexual
park ranger
cadet
15 height
15 height
awards
63 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aster
aster rousseau
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2022 13:33:34 GMT
aster rousseau Avatar
He saw their reflection approaching in the window. He was used to dealing with threats in this part of town but something told him this man was particularly dangerous. Aster kept up the façade of self grooming while sneakily stealing glances of them in the store window. He took the hair raising on the back of his neck as they slowly closed the distance as his cue to swiftly mumble, "Go, Portobello" (breloom).

His pokemon deftly used SPORE to put the attacking metang to sleep, but he hadn't been fast enough to prevent the Gallade from seizing Gardevoir. He spun around to meet the eyes of his attacker and put his arms out in a placating gesture. He couldn't help scrunching up his face in a mixture of worry and his best customer service smile.

"Whoa, easy there buddy. Let's not do anything rash here. I know I'm irresistible but a handsome guy like you doesn't need to resort to violence to get my attention," he says, the corner of his mouth twitching. "Why don't we all calm down and talk this out like adults." He deftly pulls a crystal from his breast pocket.

"Here, why don't you take this amethyst? Seems like you could benefit more from its calming affects than me."

close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2022 22:34:17 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
Bored eyes glanced down at the now dozing metang. The level of awareness this ginger had was surprising, but to be honest, that was saying much considering how Felix took little to no precautions while approaching him. He glanced back up, meeting the man's gaze. Their surroundings were still silent - he probably had 2, maybe 3 minutes until another onlooker passed by.

"I'm taking the Gardevoir," He stated flatly. Even an amethyst wouldn't be enough to deter that. Slowly, the man's hand inched towards his side, indicating the presence of a metallic handle fastened to his hip. "Stand down."

@tag

close tab

played by

Popcorn

he/him
September 28
Petalburg City
homosexual
park ranger
cadet
15 height
15 height
awards
63 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aster
aster rousseau
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2022 23:10:14 GMT
aster rousseau Avatar
The thinly veiled threat of violence made the cautious and pleading smile drop from Aster's face. He paled considerably but half a second later he forced the smile back on, though it wavered quite a bit. Be cool, be friendly.

"...Please dude, she's not even mine. I... I can't...," he gulped heavily and squared his jaw, "Seriously, please. Beat me up if you have to, I have like, ten dollars in my wallet if you want that. In fact, take my card, that's fine, just please let her go." He searches the man's eyes imploringly, and stands steadfastly in front of the Gardevoir and motions for his Breloom to stand behind him too. He considers having Portobello use TOXIC for a fleeting moment, but he senses the trainer might be able to strike him faster.

"I'll do anything. Really," at the very least he can stall for time, "What's your name, man? Maybe we can come to some sort of agreement."

close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2022 18:31:49 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
The man's ramblings fell on deaf ears. It didn't matter if it wasn't his or not -- Felix had a mission, and that mission required a gardevoir, prepped and primmed for his boss' satisfaction. He could make out the Breloom within his peripheral vision, but just as the Ranger assessed, a bullet travels faster than a command. So, rather than engage with the shroom-looking pokemon, Felix only took a step forward, hand now clasped around the metalic handle he was gesturing towards moments ago.

"No, I want the Gardevoir. Step down now. " His voice was firm, unflinching. Gallade, who still maintained his blade against the Gardevoir's neck, began to add just enough additional pressure to allow some blood to squeeze out.

close tab

played by

Popcorn

he/him
September 28
Petalburg City
homosexual
park ranger
cadet
15 height
15 height
awards
63 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aster
aster rousseau
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2022 19:05:59 GMT
aster rousseau Avatar
"Come on, man. She's like a sister to me. Look, what if I help you catch another one?" Aster's gaze flicks over the shoulder of his assaulter. He catches a glimpse of a group of people about to round a corner. Good, a crowd won't bode well for the man. Just keep talking, he thinks, like an idiot. "I'm a ranger. Pretty knowledgeable about routes and catching pokemon and the like. If you're on a deadline we could go right now. I was about to go out on a date though... I'm sure he probably left thinking he got stood up. Oh, um! Not totally your fault of course, I was already running late. Bad habit I guess. I bet you're on time for everything, you look the type anyway."

The group of bystanders finally is in closer proximity. Aster gulps heavily and considers taking a risk of shouting something at them but he's hesitating. Hoping to Arceus that the mugger will chicken out in the face of an audience.

close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2022 21:55:25 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
The soft footsteps of incoming traffic were instantly noticed. Piercing gaze, furrowed brows, he knew they couldn't waste more time. Clicking his tongue, he glanced at the positioned Breloom, then at the man.

"If you make a sound, or if that Breloom open its mouth-- I will shoot." He breathed, low and heavy. One simple touch and the trio would be able to teleport around the building. So why hadn't he left yet? Well, that was complicated. If the prepared Toxic even tickled his nose, escaping would become more of a hassle.

So, with the approaching voices making headway near them, he was hoping the opportunity to call attention would be enough of a distraction for the Breloom to miss its opportunity to shoot. Besides, from the group's perspective, they just looked like two men having a nice chat. Much more was harder to decipher beneath the shroud of the night that concealed Felix's intent.

close tab

played by

Popcorn

he/him
September 28
Petalburg City
homosexual
park ranger
cadet
15 height
15 height
awards
63 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aster
aster rousseau
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2022 21:15:39 GMT
aster rousseau Avatar
Aster's knees nearly buckled. Pure fear that any sudden movement would damn him was the only thing that kept him standing. His nervous and pleading smile, at last, completely disappeared. He maintained eye contact with the man and nodded slowly. What felt like centuries passed as the chatting group walked on. Sweat dripped from Aster's chin as their voices and footsteps finally faded in the distance.

He chanced a glance at the Gardevoir. She gazed back with what he could only discern as determination. He thought to her as loud as he could: I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Be strong. A tear trailed down his cheek. He glared at their assaulter with fire and anguish. What could drive a man to such cold-heartedness?

close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2022 2:30:49 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
Finally, the man fell silent.

Together, they stood in wait as the group made their way past them. Once they were out of earshot, Felix gestured towards the Breloom. "Mouth close." He reminded the pokemon. Dull eyes then flicked back onto the man and he frowned. "She'll be fine."

With everything settled, Felix placed his free hand onto Gallade's shoulder. The pokemon nodded, and without another word left to be exchanged, the trio vanish from sight. (TELEPORT)

[/blockquote][/div][/div]
close tab

played by

Popcorn

he/him
September 28
Petalburg City
homosexual
park ranger
cadet
15 height
15 height
awards
63 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aster
aster rousseau
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2022 22:26:30 GMT
aster rousseau Avatar
Aster dropped to his knees when the man and his pokemon disappeared.

She'll be fine.

The words echoed in his head. Why had his assailant offered those words? Was it meant to be a comfort? There was no way of knowing if it was the truth, but it was all he could do to hope to Arceus that it was.

His phone buzzed in a series of short bursts in his pocket. A glance at the screen told him his abandoned date was cussing him out in text. He squeezed his eyes shut tight and slumped against the wall.

What could he possibly say to his friend?

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,943 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2022 2:43:39 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: