awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
soaring, flying [m]
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2022 20:56:07 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
Jessie found it odd that the flying taxi service was down. However, it was a blessing that she wasn't too inconvenienced to be summoned far away from her home in Verdanturf.

With a squadron of flying-types attached to her side, she wondered into Route 117, looking around. She honestly wasn't quite sure who she was supposed to help. Or if she was doing this mission solo.

Either way, she'd get it done.

Soon enough, she came across someone in the route. A girl, blonde, standing alone. At least, that's what Jessie saw.

"Hey! Yoohoo! Were you the one who needed a flying taxi?" she called.
close tab

played by

SailorArti

Lin
She/Her
March 5th
Castelia City
Pansexual
Model / Art + Design Student
Ranger
The hardest thing, I'm too selfless to leave~
awards
179 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hailee
Hailee Jacobs
soaring, flying [m]
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2022 18:36:40 GMT
Hailee Jacobs Avatar
i wanna feel your body, it's on fire.
This just blows." Hailee muttered under her breath. Of all the days for shit to go wrong it had to be the day she was running late. She was out here for a mission, which normally wouldn't have bothered her. The issue was it was midterm week and she had to do this in the middle of it it. She had made sure to take care of her job quickly that way she could make it back home in time for putting the finishing touches on her project.

"But at this rate I won't even be able to do that." she hissed as she bit the nail of her thumb. "This is a disaster." The taxi service in this area was down due to the pokémon being sick. Just her fucking luck. Glaring up at the clouded skies she sighed heavily. Would it rain too? This day just kept getting worse.

"I could cry you know." she said as she glanced down at Lili who just tilted her head to the side. She was enjoying her time here. A little vacation if you well. "Ah you just don't get it." Hailee said with a huff as she crossed her arms over her chest. "Hey! Yoohoo! Were you the one who needed a flying taxi?"

Hailee's auburn gaze shifted over to the girl who called out to her. Her eyes widened in disbelief. Was this her savior? "Desperately." she said with a nod as she turned to fully face the woman. "Are you the one they sent to help me? I know they said they said they would try to help but I didn't know they meant like this." Hailee just assumed they'd give her some coupon discount like most services would do when they inconvenienced their customers.

"Not that I'm complaining. Far from it. Boy am I glad you're here." she says with a sigh of relief. "I need to make it back to Slateport as soon as possible." The blonde said as she checked the watch on her wrist. If they left now she'd have time still. But she'd be cutting it close.
outfit ● notes
MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
dancin' down on sunset strip
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
soaring, flying [m]
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2022 0:07:30 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
So, she was the one Jessie was looking for! That wasn't too bad after all, thank Arceus. She thought that she was going to have to travel all around route 117 to search for the mystery person.

"Yeah! I'm not affiliated with them, though. I just took up a task to come and pick up someone stranded. So, here I am."

Jessie gave a thumbs up, digging through her bag to find the Pokemon that would be best suited for the job. FLAPPLE was an absolute no go. So she'd have to rely on a non-traditional flying Pokemon to save the day.

"So, I don't have anything fancy like CORVIKNIGHT, but I do have FLYGON. I have a few other dragons we could ride. You cool with that?"
close tab

played by

SailorArti

Lin
She/Her
March 5th
Castelia City
Pansexual
Ranger
awards
179 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hailee
Hailee Jacobs
soaring, flying [m]
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2022 21:08:40 GMT
Hailee Jacobs Avatar
Yeah! I'm not affiliated with them, though. I just took up a task to come and pick up someone stranded. So, here I am." Hailee's eyes widened as she nodded slowly. Okay, so maybe they didn't send this girl for help but she was still Hailee's guardian angel in disguise regardless of who sent her or not.

"Ah, I see." Hailee said with a quick wave of her hand, "Well, that's fine. I appreciate the help regardless." she said with a soft chuckle. "So, I don't have anything fancy like CORVIKNIGHT, but I do have FLYGON. I have a few other dragons we could ride. You cool with that?" Hailee nodded emphatically. "Oh absolutely. I'm not picky at all. Again, thanks so much for helping me out. You have no idea how much shit I was about to be in if I couldn't leave here."

Hailee didn't care if she was riding on a magical sea horse, as long as she could get back home then everything was good with her.
outfit ● notes
MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
dancin' down on sunset strip
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
soaring, flying [m]
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2022 1:48:21 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
Jessie smiled, shrugging as she dug out a Poke ball.

"No problem, my friend. Just put in a good word for me. Maybe they'll pay me," she teased with a laugh.

Tossing her Poke ball, a FLYGON appeared, towering over the two girls. Jessie scratched its side, hearing it make an insect-like chirping noise.

"Need help getting on?"
close tab

played by

SailorArti

Lin
She/Her
March 5th
Castelia City
Pansexual
Ranger
awards
179 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hailee
Hailee Jacobs
soaring, flying [m]
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2022 10:26:58 GMT
Hailee Jacobs Avatar
If they don't pay you I sure will." Hailee said with a chuckle as she watched her Flygon emerge from it's pokeball. Glancing at her watch on her wrist one more time before glancing back at her savior one more time when she addressed her. "Oh no I should be okay." She said as she swiftly rejected the offer for help with a bright smile before patting the side of the Flygon.

"I appreciate the help buddy." Hailee thanked the Flygon as she clambered on top of the dragon. It wasn't as graceful as she imagined it would be in her head but she managed to get up there at some point. With a huff she brushed her bangs from her face. "Right." she said with a sheepish smile. "That wasn't so bad was it?"

She paused for a moment. "On second thought, don't answer that." she said with a chuckle as she scratched at her cheek. "Oh, I'm Hailee by the way. I don't think I introduced myself earlier."
outfit ● notes
MADE BY MIZO