Centra City, Pasio
Homosexual
Thief
Grunt
Chu-e Choi
Boyfriend
26 height
26 height
It's a little cold in paradise, tonight.
awards
116 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leon
Leon Vercetti
Alcoholics Unanimous [C]
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2022 2:42:07 GMT
Leon Vercetti Avatar
One more night and another evening spent alone, drinking his weight at his favorite pub in Mossdeep City. Ever since had died, there wasn't much will to carry on, that man was his life and without him he felt so lost. "Fill me up." Leon pushed his glass across the wooden countertop with a sigh, watching as the bartender poured his vodka, the only thing that kept him sane these days. "Thanks." 

Normally they would have cut him off at this point, but he'd thrown enough money at this place to avoid such a thing. Hell, he might as well buy the place with how often he was here. "Oh, and I'll pay for them too." A hand pointed towards one of three copies of @shay, unsure of what they were having, if anything at all. At least someone deserved to have a good night, right?
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Alcoholics Unanimous [C]
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2022 6:03:17 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

Hey, if you smile once more

I think this time, I feel like I’ll

be able to understand as well

[attr="class","freezybunger"]

Shay on the other hand, had been plastered, having only recently made his way to Hoenn, his first thing to do had been to go bar hopping around the region—an attempt to break out of his shell—excited and smiling as he jumped Corviknight Taxis, a goofy smile on his face, and at some point having found himself a neat pair of heart-shaped glasses! He'd ended up in Mossdeep, a spring in his step when he'd noticed someone had bought him an extra drink![break][break]

"Shit, dude, thanks!" he'd laughed, giving poor Leon a jovial slap on the shoulder, "woah though..." he'd hiccuped, still rather inebriated, pushing down his silly glasses to get a better look at Leon, "you okay, dude? You look like your wife died, or something," he'd said, frowning a bit, though sliding into the seat next to him. "You wanna talk it out? Shay by the way! You look like... a Torrence to me, my dude." He'd said, he'd been keen to help out the stranger who'd bought him a drink, though, with just how drunk he was, perhaps he wasn't the best shoulder to lean on.

[newclass=.freezybunger b]color:#a3d0ff[/newclass]