twenty-one
august 5th
hoenn region
demisexual
IB, gambler
civilian
91 height
91 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
273 posts
arian coin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @arian
arian coin
010. compensation [ duo ]
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2019 4:15:37 GMT
arian coin Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","threadtext"]

[attr="class","letter1"]a
grin, he'd casually wave off the comment. "no, no, you got it all wrong. i just have a knack for helping the pokemon i come across from time to time. it's no difference compared to helping a human." looking over his shoulder, he'd add, "plus, my pokemon are an extremely bad match up for dark-type. so i come here to every now and then to train them against the darkness. fighting and fairy are great, but my primary utilization are ghost and psychic. dark-types are a bad match for my psychics, but not for my ghost." continuing his explanation during their walk. the trio were soon to meet an unwelcoming guest.

[break][break]

"i came here to train my pokemon inside of this dark forest and the dark-types that harbor in it. there are other ways to fight back against the forces of darkness, like so..." coming to a halt, arian's arm arose in front of delphi. a zoroark stood before them, "it would seem as though we've interrupted a meal." the zoroark's right foot had been pressed down upon the neck of a deino. "gengar, arise!" arian's shadow began to quake, emerging from the depths of darkness was his partner: gengar. "mean look!" the zororark was prepared to flee, but it was locked in place from the sight of gengar's gaze.

[break][break]

"you're not going anywhere, confuse ray!" shadowy, purple sphere's began to dance around gengar. the sphere's, then, sought after zoroark. with success, the dark-type's equilibrium became disrupted. arian, then, finalized his command, "let's hit it with night shade." emerging a jet-black beam of energy; the linear beam was shot forward. a crimson outer lining, the black beam slammed directly into the zoroark's gut. it wasn't enough to truly damage, but it still received minimal injury. "here we go, capture!" tossing the ball capsule at the pokemon. it would come to absorb the dark-type, leaving the deino for @delphi to care for.

[break][break]
party:
[break]
mission: ---[break]
tag: @delphi
[break]
notes: eevee, ditto; get your ass out here! :AngryPepe:, and capture attempt made.

[attr="class","miricredit"]window blues

[Googlefont=Playfair+Display:400,400italic,700,700italic,900]
[newclass=.miricredit]text-align: center; text-transform:uppercase; line-height: 150%;}[/newclass]
[newclass=.miricredit a]font-family: calibri; font-size: 8px; letter-spacing:1px; color: #aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.letter1]margin-left: 0px; float: left; font-family: playfair display; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 35px; color: #000; padding: 10px; line-height: 50%; font-style: italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.threadtext]background: #fdfdfd; padding: 0px;width: 360px;line-height: 140%;font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 0.5px;font-family: sans serif display;text-align: justify; color: #2d2d2d;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2019 9:52:54 GMT
Deleted Avatar
she regards the statement with lighthearted zeal. understanding and relating to the discipline of such training. advantages relative to the typing was always a fair way to overthrow the other.

studying the threat was just as efficient in order to devise a counter. realistically it had all been dependent on the bond that was shared.

halting against the outstretched limb, the curdling growl reaches her ears. two distinct pokemon. one that had overthrown another. simply based on the ethic of what was or was not regarded as prey. even a dragon seemed to fit the latter of that standard. crying beneath the weight of the zoroark's clawed foot. she allows arian to deal with the present dilemma quietly. only because the creature had already been brought forth. the expression falters.

it was no battle. the bully stood no chance against those that opposed such foul methods. white, brief light, is enough for her to rush forward in the misplaced threat. pale fingers carefully adjust the smaller pokemon into her arms.

there doesn't seem to be any serious damage besides seeming utterly exhausted. "you fought well, i can tell." she says with a tender smile.

fumbling with the pouch at her side, the familiar object settles into the opposite hand. "let me get you patched up, yeah?" despite the shroud leaving it blind, the scent of the girl is warm and comforting. it pushes forward and against the switch. a definite catch it had been. the streak of red which showcased her joy for another dragon could hardly be contained.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,788 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2019 2:03:27 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD GLAMEOW APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / limber[break]
hone claws / sucker punch / attract / play rough
[break][break]
@delphi +

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD BLISSEY APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / natural cure[break]
egg bomb / soft-boiled / heal pulse / seismic toss
[break][break]
@delphi +

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[break][break]
All previous captures are successful!

close tab

played by

light

grim dealer
he/him/his
twenty-one
august 5th
hoenn region
demisexual
IB, gambler
civilian
91 height
91 height
awards
273 posts
arian coin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @arian
arian coin
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2019 23:59:46 GMT
arian coin Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","letter1"]i
n the aftermath of it all, delphi captured the pokemon. a smile brought her way. the group would, then, come to be greeted by two newcomers who were watching from afar. a BLISSEY ran to arian's side. from having watched the leader fight bravely against the zoroark, she viewed arian as a savior. he and gengar, confused at first, watched as the pink pokemon knelt before them. "hoh?" an impish smirk. arian, kindly, lowered his body and bowed, "m'lady, would you care to offer yourself for the greater good?" blissey, blushing, quickly arose. prepared to do anything dutifully asked of her.

[break][break]

"i'd like for you to heal our new companion, but after i've captured you." lowering the ball within his hand. he'd lightly tap it upon the pink pokemon's head. a stream of red ensnared the pink healer. once inside of the ball, he'd call her out, "come, blissey." turning to delphi, he'd gently smile, "let's get deino that treatment, shall we?"

[break][break]
party:
[break]
[break]
notes: eevee come OUT! a capture has been made on the blissey!

[newclass=.miricredit]text-align: center; text-transform:uppercase; line-height: 150%;}[/newclass]
[newclass=.miricredit a]font-family: calibri; font-size: 8px; letter-spacing:1px; color: #aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.letter1]margin-left: 0px; float: left; font-family: playfair display; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 35px; color: #000; padding: 10px; line-height: 50%; font-style: italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.threadtext]background: #fdfdfd; padding: 0px;width: 360px;line-height: 140%;font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 0.5px;font-family: sans serif display;text-align: justify; color: #2d2d2d;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2019 7:49:05 GMT
Deleted Avatar
it was astonishing how friendly the approach was.

connections were certainty held. even then, she could admit not everything was friendly at first. so many powerful companions at her side had been earned through determination. even if the forthright love may have ended in injury. 

"right!" delphi said, bringing the little dragon back out. she is quick to steady its current state and approaches the other, lowering towards the ground. "thank you, blissey," the way she speaks is soft and careful, "i'm glad you were around!" as the one more adept with healing proceeded to get to work, deino would gradually look a little more lively. 

+ skipping!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,788 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2019 4:02:35 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD DODRIO APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / runaway[break]
tri attack / acupressure / drill peck / jump kick
[break][break]
@delphi +

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD LOUDRED APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / soundproof[break]
bite / echoed voice / roar / hyper voice
[break][break]
@delphi +

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[break][break]
captures the blissey successfully!

close tab

played by

light

grim dealer
he/him/his
twenty-one
august 5th
hoenn region
demisexual
IB, gambler
civilian
91 height
91 height
awards
273 posts
arian coin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @arian
arian coin
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2019 0:29:33 GMT
arian coin Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","letter1e"]in the process of treatment, two new pokemon joined; though, only one, seemed dangerous. "a loudred..." calling out seviper with a single toss of the snakes ball, arian returned gengar. "quickly, coil!" as the loudred proceeded to gather a breath of air to prepare for a loud scream. seviper, with a speedy slither, coiled itself around the normal-types mouth.

[break][break]

"choke it out." the loudred tried to shake the pokemon off, but to no avail it could not. the loudred, slowly, began to fade into a deep slumber due to lack of oxygen. and just like that the pokemon was quelled. "we'll apprehend it for now, it'd be troublesome for the pokemon to follow us. their species can..." drifting his gaze to the side, "easily be angered and hold a grudge." so, with a single toss, arian captured the unconscious loudred.

[break][break]

"how's the healing going over there?" he asked the group.

[break][break]
party:
[break]
[break]
notes: eevee come OUT! captured the loudred!

[newclass=.letter1e::first-letter]margin-left: 0px; float: left; font-family: playfair display; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 35px; color: #000; padding: 10px; line-height: 50%; font-style: italic;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2019 13:18:23 GMT
Deleted Avatar
without a doubt — the wild came forth.

delphi offers a glance towards the battle, only watching till the little dragon was roused from fatigue. slipping from her arms and onto the earth in sudden frantic jolts, it circles around the group till slamming directly into umbra. toppling them over. 

of course unintentionally.

she laughs, "just fine!" the capsule taps the unaware deino on the head, engulfing it back into a much safer placing. she didn't want to risk another hungry beast snagging away the nearly childlike pokemon. 

"thank goodness we came across them in time!" she stretches, unwilling to head back, "my heart breaks just imagining otherwise." and for just a moment it shows in her eyes. passing and then going like the breath of the air. so easily forgotten. 

+ skipping!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,788 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2019 3:01:16 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD GLAMEOW APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / limber[break]
slash / hone claws / play rough / hypnosis / charm
[break][break]
@delphi +

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD LOUDRED APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / poison touch[break]
venom drench / gunk shot / knock off / crunch
[break][break]
@delphi +

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[break][break]
captures the loudred successfully!

close tab

played by

light

grim dealer
he/him/his
twenty-one
august 5th
hoenn region
demisexual
IB, gambler
civilian
91 height
91 height
awards
273 posts
arian coin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @arian
arian coin
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2019 5:18:27 GMT
arian coin Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","letter1e"]a soft smile. he'd let out a light titter, happy to see the dragon was doing fine. "alright, let's continue on. we've got quite the group on our hand." returning his pokemon into their respective balls. arian gestured for the group to continue their movement, "it's best we head for the exit now. we've been in here for quite a bit." plus, he could use a nice, cold drink; along with something to eat as well.

[break][break]
party:
[break]
[break]
notes: eevee come OUT! skipping!

[newclass=.letter1e::first-letter]margin-left: 0px; float: left; font-family: playfair display; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 35px; color: #000; padding: 10px; line-height: 50%; font-style: italic;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2019 7:49:16 GMT
Deleted Avatar
arms enfold behind her back, stretching with an over—exaggerated sigh in the momentary process. now that it had been mentioned, hunger passes over her like a sudden realization. always there but never regarded till now. 

she glances towards the rest of the group. "sounds good to me! i'm starving!" their surprisingly lighthearted venture (given the nature of the forest) was now overruled by a potential meal. 

delphi follows alongside arian. obviously content as so frequently expressed in the resilience of her cheerful demeanor. it was a wonder how the girl could manage if their stroll had turned for the worse.

the distrust for the future never tormented her.  

+ skipping!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,788 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2019 4:22:27 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD PANGORO APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / iron fist[break]
bullet punch / arm thrust / comet punch / parting shot / low sweep
[break][break]
@delphi +

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD PIDGEOT APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / keen eye[break]
air slash / twister / whirlwind / roost
[break][break]
@delphi +

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2019 1:33:17 GMT
Deleted Avatar
the way back is surprisingly quiet. 

venture into the depth was originally met by many wild creatures. drawn forth by the eventual brawl or simply curious of those not usually present. blanketed by the thick foliage of this shadowy forest held many feeble mysteries. 

so obscured by the dark that none would've ever known they existed. one story pierces through. the shrilling cry above them emits a sudden gust of wind. against the beat of its large wings, the pidgeot descends before the group. 

swaying between the broadness of its daunting beak is a red scarf. those large and serious eyes looking towards delphi. clearly it had discovered a fallen object. "oh, when did i?" she pats the empty spacing. immediately confirming that it had slipped by. 

pale hands reach towards the vibrant shade, carefully taking it in the loose hold. "thank you...this is very special to me...i can't believe i almost lost it!" the screech emitted from its parted mouth does not sound pleasant. it is the shrilling call of chalk scraping against the board. forced into a softer tone. 

suddenly it cranes the crown downwards, poking at the set of capsules, "you...want to come with us?" she questions, earning an immediate nod, "why not then? we could always use more company!" with a grin, she holds out the object, allowing the light to engulf the huge bird before disappearing. 

+ catching pidgeot!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?