Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,588 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
How to train your dragon-type!
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2022 20:51:42 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","complanet"]
[attr="class","complanet-color"]
[attr="class","complanet-grad"]

[attr="class","complanet-img"]
[attr="class","complanet-img-1"]

[attr="class","complanet-shadow"]
[attr="class","complanet-top"]

Control is an illusion to ease the pain that is life.

[attr="class","complanet-post"]
Greetings Sir/Madam.
[break][break]
We would like to inform you of a splendid opportunity for some self-improvement for you and your dragon type Pokémon. At XXXX Location in Lillycove City, at XXXX o’clock on Date: XX/XX/XXXX. The Pokemon League will provide you with a course of your choice between “Dragon-Types 101 Caretaking of our scaly friends” or “How to Train your Dragon-Type!” All experience levels are encouraged to participate. We look forwards to seeing you there!
[break][break]
Yours’s Truly.
[break][break]
The Hoenn Pokémon League.
[break][break]

Is this really the first thing you will be doing? Elinor thought to herself as she saw the pop-up add on her PokeGear Device. Not even a day had gone past after returning to Hoenn, after who knows how long, and they were already spamming her Poke-Mail account. Knew I should’ve tagged the official League mail as spam. She closed her eyes, took a deep breathe and focused on the positives of it. It was an opportunity to get some practice in and she might even see some familiar faces. So, even though it sounded really corny and as a complete waste of time, she got out of the chair she had been sitting in and began to prepare. A casual training attire was her choice of wear today, a far cry from the usual business suit, and with her long smooth hair tied into a tail stretching down her shoulders she looked as ready as could be for some good old exercising. Luckily the weather had agreed to accommodate being outside, since the sun shone brightly upon the midday sky.
[break][break]
When she finally arrived at the location, which was an open square smack dab in the middle of the city. She realized she was seemingly the first participant to arrive. The only other people there was the League officials actually running the thing, and since she was too busy hopefully looking for other participants even as she walked towards the people running the event, she hadn’t taken the time to see if it were anyone she knew.
[break][break]
“Hey, I am here for the Dragon-type training course.” She finally managed to utter as she got within close proximity to the officials.
[break][break]
OOC: This is the How to train your dragon" mission that I am doing with

[attr="class","complanet-bot"]

@pharaohleap

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Rajdhani:400,700,800]
[googlefont=Hind:400,700]
[newclass=.complanet]width:365px;border:solid 10px #f9f9f9;text-align:justify; border-radius:5px;box-shadow:0px 0px 15px rgba(22,22,22,.2);margin:20px 0px 5px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-color]background-color:#999999;border-radius:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-grad]border-radius:3px;background:linear-gradient(to bottom,rgba(235,235,235,.65),rgba(235,235,235,1));padding:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-img]margin:5px 0px -15px 0px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-img-1]margin:0px auto;height:100px;width:100px;padding:5px;border:solid 20px #999999;background-color:#eeeeee;border-radius:100%;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-img-1 img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(85%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-top]color:#eeeeee;text-align:center;letter-spacing:1.25px;background-color:#999999;border-radius:3px 3px 0px 0px;padding:15px;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-post]color:#444444;background-color:#eeeeee;padding:30px;font:10.25px Hind;letter-spacing:.25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-post i]color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-post b]color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-bot]color:#eeeeee;text-align:center;letter-spacing:1.25px;background-color:#999999;border-radius:0px 0px 3px 3px;padding:10px;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-bot a]display:inline-block;background-color:rgba(33,33,33,.1);padding:5px;border-radius:2px;color:#eeeeee!important;font-style:none!important;text-decoration:none;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-shadow]border-radius:3px;box-shadow:0px 0px 5px rgba(22,22,22,.05);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,790 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2022 2:02:53 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

While his strengths mostly lay with handling beast-like Pokémon (Metagross came to mind) or Ice-types (par for the course) there were also times that a more decisive hand was needed—

And that came with handling Dragon-types.

To be fair, he didn’t have that many draconid Pokémon remaining, but he remembered that he still had a Dreepy who could… probably use the exercise.

…who unfortunately was a rather mischievous Pokémon to boot.

And so here it was, that a Dreepy would zip over to the pinkette, circling around her and making oh so many chittering noises before cackling and flying back towards where Lars was currently checking off…

“…Eli?”

He blinked.

Wait, wait, hold up, hold a fucking second—

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,588 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2022 10:21:52 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar
[nospaces]

Here she was about to finally give in and outright focus on the poor people set to work here, and then something caught her attention. A chittering noise which hadn’t been there when she arrived. She tried to look in the direction of the noise, but when she did she saw nothing, then she turned around, as the noise seemed to come from somewhere else, and yet again nothing. Finally she turned a third time and saw the tail-end of a Dreepy. She followed its movements and saw it run back to its trainer. A trainer which seemed strangely familiar now that she actually looked at him…
[break][break]
“…Lau….” She stopped mid-word. Though it had been quite a while something told her that she was not supposed to call him by his real name. She took a short breathe and masked her mistake as a stutter and finally pronounced the right name. “Lars?” It had to be him, why else would he be calling her by a pet name.
[break][break]
“What brings you here?” As the question left her mouth she realized he might very well be here for the same reason as her. And so quickly turned her attention to the cheeky Pokémon. “Oh, and who’s your little friend?” She beamed an politely-inviting smile at the Pokémon.

@pharaohleap

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.complanet]width:365px;border:solid 10px #f9f9f9;text-align:justify; border-radius:5px;box-shadow:0px 0px 15px rgba(22,22,22,.2);margin:20px 0px 5px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-color]background-color:#999999;border-radius:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-grad]border-radius:3px;background:linear-gradient(to bottom,rgba(235,235,235,.65),rgba(235,235,235,1));padding:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-img-1]margin:0px auto;height:100px;width:100px;padding:5px;border:solid 20px #999999;background-color:#eeeeee;border-radius:100%;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-img-1 img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(85%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-top]color:#eeeeee;text-align:center;letter-spacing:1.25px;background-color:#999999;border-radius:3px 3px 0px 0px;padding:15px;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-post]color:#444444;background-color:#eeeeee;padding:30px;font:10.25px Hind;letter-spacing:.25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-bot]color:#eeeeee;text-align:center;letter-spacing:1.25px;background-color:#999999;border-radius:0px 0px 3px 3px;padding:10px;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-bot a]display:inline-block;background-color:rgba(33,33,33,.1);padding:5px;border-radius:2px;color:#eeeeee!important;font-style:none!important;text-decoration:none;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-shadow]border-radius:3px;box-shadow:0px 0px 5px rgba(22,22,22,.05);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,790 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2022 3:20:44 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

The little Dragon-type was cackling, zipping over to where she was, circling her like a loose firework.

“I am so sorry if my Dreepy’s being a little shit,” he apologized. “Can’t keep her still. Well, to be fair it’s been a while since she’s been out and about, so, burn off the excess energy and all that.”

More cackling from the Dreepy as she tried to catch the pinkette’s attention.

As to why he was here, though—

“Well, if I’m going to be honest, they needed some extra hands to help with—this,” he gestured around them.

“Kind of like one of those movies where a bunch of teenagers became dragon riders and such. Only I’m not sure how the rest of everyone’s going to handle—those.”

He tilted his head some ways behind him—and while most had been encouraged to bring along a Dragon-type of their own to train, there were also Dragon-types provided for those that were unable to bring one of their own.

And not everyone had the aptitude for handling Dragon-types…

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,588 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2022 7:38:45 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar
[nospaces]

The Dreepy was certainly full of energy. More so than any of her Pokémon could ever be. “Oh, don’t worry about it.” She gave him an understanding smile and a small hand gesture waving away the matter of the Dreepy’s energy. Elinor made a point of actually giving some of the attention the Dreepy so desired if only to satisfy it enough that it wouldn’t escalate from just running around to being a bother.
[break][break]
“I don’t think I saw any of those movies. Though I heard they were supposed to be kind of good” Elinor spoke. It reassured her a little bit to know that Lars would be here to help because her first impression hadn’t been particularly good.
[break][break]
“But I am glad that you are here to help.” She gave him a reassuring nod, but the hint of a mischievous smile could be seen on her lips. She clearly wanted to make some comment but couldn’t think of a good one. “I am here as a participant. If nothing else, I am hoping to get a better handle on this guy.” She retrieved a Pokéball from one of her pockets and released the beast inside. An Average sized Bagon materialized at her side. The first thing it did was growl while trying to stare Lars down to establish dominance, it didn’t even give the Dreepy an ounce of attention.

@pharaohleap

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,790 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2022 3:57:06 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

The Dreepy was pleased, cackling at the pinkette before flying around her in a few circles until the Bagon made its appearance.

And then the Dreepy made a face at the Bagon, because the other Dragon-type was trying to stare Lars down in a clear attempt at asserting dominance.

“…your Bagon’s trying to scare me,” he remarked, looking back at said Dragon-type with his best rendition of ‘resting bitch face’, not pulling any punches at all.

Thank hell most of his own Dragon-types didn’t fight for dominance—it was just how he ran things among his Pokémon.

(Besides, they all knew to defer to either Ro, or Alpha, or the snark lord in Shoal Cave. But shh.)

“Yeah, those movies were really nice. So I’m not surprised at what some of them brought along,” he continued, gesturing at what was happening behind them, where some had produced Drampas, fluffy elderly draconids that they were.

A few had brought out Dragonite, while there were some Noibat flying around the area, screeching among themselves and being little shits (as you do), ignoring their human companions entirely as they tried to quiet them down.

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,588 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2022 20:14:59 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar
[nospaces]

Bagon didn’t bother with the Dreepy, ignoring the faces that it was making. It knew that asserting dominance over Lars would mean it was superior and by proxy all Lars’s Pokémon.
[break][break]
“Yeah, he does that.” Elinor let out a small sigh as she closed her eyes for the briefest of moments before turning her attention to the small dragon type. She gave him a stern glare as she with her best alpha voice said. “Gon, Behave.” The Bagon turned its attention to its trainer, promptly beginning a starring contest of the ages, each participant glaring to the best of their ability. But in the end, Bagon gave in and looked away, though it was certainly not pleased about it, as it now stood with arms crossed on its chest.
[break][break]
Elinor turned her attention back to the conversation. She gave an acknowledging nod as she followed Lar’s gesture. She saw the Drampas, the Dragonite, and Noibat. All Pokémon that if her memory served her correctly, was at least featured in the trailers of those movies.
[break][break]
“But yeah, that’s Gon – “ She gestured towards the still huffing and puffing Bagon. “He likes to think he is in charge. And that’s why I am here.” Her attention turned fully to Lars once more. “Perhaps you have some advice on that matter?” She asked, looking almost hopefully at Lars.

@pharaohleap

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,790 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2022 19:10:06 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

The way she’d engaged in a staring contest with the Bagon was more than enough for him to chuckle immoderately.

“In my case, though, most of my Pokémon companions defer to a certain few I’ve had for some time now. Either one of them, because they run the joint the longest.”

Well, that used to be three, when Suijin was still alive…

Anyway.

“Advice on misbehaving Dragon-types, hmm,” he broke off thoughtfully, paying his Dreepy no mind as she zipped around him trying to get his attention.

“Do you have like, a Pokémon that you can consider to be like… your longest companion? In my case I have two, well… it used to be three but one of them… died,” he ended with a little sigh.

“Normally all my other Pokémon defer to either Ro or Alpha—my Metagross and Lucario—because I always have the newer ones train and spend time around the ones who’ve been here longer. Get them used to the older members of my team, on the most part,” he explained.

Maybe it made sense to her, maybe not? That was how he did things though. He wasn’t sure how she handled her own Pokémon…

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,588 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2022 8:24:54 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar
[nospaces]

Elinor listened thoughtfully to what wisdom Lars had to offer. It seemed like it worked for Lars, so it would be worth trying. Unfortunately, there was just a small complication in the matter for her. “That sounds like a method I should try!” Elinor spoke. “Also, I am very sorry for your loss.” She didn’t know how recent it was, but it still felt appropriate to say.
[break][break]
“Unfortunately, in this case, Gon here is actually one of the oldest members of my team.” Elinor informed. Given that she had been away mostly on business the training of her original team hadn’t caused much improvement among them. “He has always liked being confrontational, especially to those outside the team. But recently he has gotten worse.” Elinor explained. Though her attention couldn’t help but slowly catch the moving Dreepy.
[break][break]
“To be honest. I assumed it was because I had another dragon-type Pokémon join my team, to be precise it was a Kommo-o. Figured he felt threatened.” Elinor paused. Turning her attention to the Bagon. It looked away, arms still crossed it huffed again, not trying to seem like her words affected it. “And I still that might be the reason-“ She gave a wavey hand gesture towards the Bagon. “- But as you can see, he certainly doesn’t want to admit it.”

@pharaohleap

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,790 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2022 16:29:20 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

He could only chuckle sympathetically at the situation—and then, she revealed one potential reason as to why her Bagon was bring all grumpy.

“Ah. No wonder he’s all pissy,” he hummed. “One thing I’d noticed about Dragon-types is that they would usually assert dominance over any other Dragon-types that arrive. Like, the older they are? The more stubborn they get.”

Which was apparently true in her case.

“And since you mentioned a Kommo-o, that’s definitely going to be a source of your Bagon’s griping. Majority of Dragon-types I’ve observed—and from some I personally own—they’re really touchy. Territorial, touchy, and absolutely moody. Is there another Pokémon that’s older than your Bagon that’s been with you the longest?”

This was going to be tricky, however he was already thinking of several options that were now popping up in his mind. All they needed to do now was to customize it so that it worked for her like how it had for him.

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,588 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2022 17:28:50 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar
[nospaces]

Lars seemed to quickly get a grasp of the situation based solely on the few facts Elinor granted him. She listened to all his words of wisdom and realized how little she had thought of the personality traits of her team. I suppose I still have a lot to learn, huh. She thought to herself.
[break][break]
“Hmmm. An older dragon type?” She paused for a second, as she mentally went through the list of Pokémon she had at this time. “No, I have no other Dragon-type than those two. But I do have a Rock-type who certainly wants to be the leader of the team. Could that work, or does it have to be a Dragon-type?” Elinor glanced down at the Bagon, just barely catching it looking at her before turning away again.
[break][break]
“Well, Gon. If you have something to say, just say it.” Elinor spoke, though her voice wasn’t demanding, she tried to make sure there was enough authority in it for the Bagon to know she didn’t want to deal with his passive-aggressive attitude.

@pharaohleap

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,790 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2022 13:54:34 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

“It can be any of your Pokémon, as long as they can conduct themselves with an air of authority. I have two of them, however in my case that’s only because I have so many other Pokémon to handle. How many do you own?”

While he was speaking, the Dreepy cackled for a few moments as she whizzed around Elinor for a few moments, before eventually returning back to rest on Lars’s shoulder.

“Whoever you have in mind should know how to be in charge, if you need more than one then by all means go for it—that’s how Alpha and Ro operate. One of them’s the brains, the other’s the brawn—they work well apart, as well as together in two-on-two situations, too.”

He then watched as she tried to communicate with the Bagon, and the shadow of the smirk was still dancing on his face.

Looks like someone wanted to play tough…

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,588 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2022 20:13:30 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar
[nospaces]

“I am sure he won’t have an issue with that.” She spoke. Though she did fear that the Pokémon in question might become more arrogant from it. “And I only have ten Pokémon right now. I know, I know. That’s a low number. But I haven’t been in a hurry to increase the number. I figure slow steady would be better.” She said. Almost afraid that Lars would berate her for not taking this seriously. How could she call herself a real trainer if she didn’t have more than that?
[break][break]
“As I said I am sure he won’t have an issue with behaving with an air of authority. But I do fear that maybe he will grow too arrogant from it. So maybe I should have two, or at the very least appoint someone to keep him in check.” She glanced at her Bagon for a brief second. This time it wasn’t looking at her, maybe afraid that it would be caught again. She would have suggested Bagon if it weren’t for its current issues.
[break][break]
Though it didn’t take long for the Bagon to start stealing glances toward its trainer, hoping that she was paying attention to him and not that Dreepy that had been whizzing about. Though he also send glances toward Lars, trying to make sure Lars wouldn’t notice that he was vying for his trainer’s attention.

@pharaohleap

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,790 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2022 15:27:08 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

“Hey, I didn’t say anything about having so many Pokémon all at once, you do what you have to!” he reassured her, unable to stop the laugh that built up.

“You do things at your own pace, but yeah, I highly recommend getting who’s in charge settled out so by the time you start training more Pokémon, you already know who to turn to when they’re misbehaving.”

After a bit, he poked at the Dreepy that was now chuckling on his shoulder.

“Because by then, at least, you can leave them alone unsupervised. One thing at a time though,” he added before tilting his head curiously at the Bagon who was now trying to stare him down again.

“Oh, and I think someone wants to assert dominance over me,” he went on, crouching down so that he was at least on an eye-to-eye level with the Dragon-type before he gestured at her with another tilt of his head.

“It’s not me you’re supposed to apologize to, look behind you,” he continued as a smirk began spreading on his face. Looking up at her, he then mouthed slowly so she could catch what he was trying to say, ‘I think he’s trying to say sorry.’

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,588 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2022 18:33:04 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar
[nospaces]

[break][break]
Elinor couldn’t help but feel a bit embarrassed, maybe it was because she felt unsure or behind as a trainer. Either way, she noticed the laugh and felt how her cheeks reddened in response. But still, she listened and nodded in agreement. She would have to settle this, sooner rather than later.
[break][break]
Then Lars turned to the Bagon once again. Elinor watched him, rather than the Bagon, figuring that there was naught for her to see, though when she heard the words, her attention turned to the little Dragon-type.
[break][break]
Bagon looked shocked at Lars. The feeling of betrayal was evident in his facial expression. How dare Lars call him out for something completely right, but so unpleasant to admit. The Bagon squinted its eyes at Lars, letting the trainer know that it was none too pleased about being put on the spot. But then it sighed. With arms crossed it turned to its trainer, though with its face turned down toward the ground, it grumbled something which one might conceivably think could be an apology.
[break][break]
By this point, Elinor had placed her full attention upon the Dragon-type. Even she knew this was as close as Gon’s pride would allow him to go. “Apology accepted,” Elinor said. She crouched down and placed a gentle hand on its head. Before she could even utter a word, it began to flail embarrassedly with its arms, not trying to hit anything, just truly unsure how to accept such intimacy in public.
[break][break]
“Thank you for the help, Lars.” She turned her head toward her fellow trainer. “It seems I still have a lot to learn, even about the Pokémon I already have.” She admitted.
[break][break]
OOC: I figure this might be a good place to end it.

@pharaohleap

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES