A Dysfunctional Bunch [O]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2022 13:07:00 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","pizzabox"]
[attr="class","top"]
“Would you STOP clinging to my leg you baby!” Arlo snapped, stomping furiously at the froakie that was wrapped around his left calf. The stomping rattled the frog pokemon and they slipped and flopped to the ground. They were almost stomped on by their trainer; Arlo hadn't even noticed that the thing let go of him.

“You’re scared of everything and it’s ridiculous!” He fumed down at froakie who sadly croaked at him, their eyes downcast to the short grass. He was going to continue but felt a sharp throb begin in his head. Each beat of his heart sent a pain to his temples. He muttered grumbling swears under his breath as he jammed his fingers into the spots that hurt the most.

“We have to get to fortree city, it’s supposed to be where the rangers headquarters is. I thought this detour would be nice, but if you can’t be helpful and brave then I'll just leave you here.” The froakies expression saddened at the thought of abandonment. Arlo had found froakie tangled up in the nets that they used for catching fish. Ever since the blue pokemon wouldn’t leave him alone, so, he adopted him. If he had known how difficult and childish the pokemon was he would have chucked him back into the sea. At least that’s what he tells himself as frustration boils over.

Arlo released his other companion, a little fletchling. The bird sang a pretty tune and hovered around the two, sensing the hostility and trying to clear the air. Happy for a distraction Arlo smiled and held his finger out. The little talons wrapping around his fingers pricked at his skin slightly but he paid no mind to it.

Then Bird pecked at his finger hard.

“Ow! You little shit,” He gasped but realized quickly that it was for upsetting Frog into a lethargic state.

“Fine, I'm sorry Frog for being so harsh. I wouldn’t leave you here.” With that matter settled the trio made their way around route 101 at a sightseeing speed.

------------------------------
@/OPEN | In this thread Arlo JUST arrived in Hoenn. He’s not a ranger yet. He’s kind of grumpy and cranky from withdrawal symptoms. This can be a social or a duo wild, please specify which one you’d prefer in the notes of your template!

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY

[newclass=".pizzabox"]--accent:#d91a1a; position:relative; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".pizzabox .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=.pizzabox .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]

[newclass=.pizzabox .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2022 6:13:59 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar
The scent of Hoenn has finally returned to his nose. The fresh air tingled throughout his body. A familiar surrounding making him smile because his best friend, "Mom" was up ahead. Fortree was the location of his new home, even thou he left his gym leader duties and was left to wonder the world tirelessly to see where he fit in again. A break from Hoenn was needed to head back to Galar to refresh his batteries, visit his families grave was nice and all, but it didn't feel like home to him. For these wooded areas were his home, and were all his friends lingered and lurked.

Even with his injuries, and toxins corrupting his left arms mobility even more, it had become harder to be mobile without the doctors of Hoenn present to probe and reconstruct what was happening inside. Luckily Hoenn had his back covered and allowed him to expand his clothing line that was based around pokemon. While a small business, it flourished due to the sustainability of his clothing that he designed from the fabrics created by bug type pokemon. But that didn't mean he couldn't here someone having a....negative moment with a "frog". That meant - to Billi- someone was angry with their pokemon, who was clearly a froakie or maybe a crogunk, but chances are it was a baby pokemon.

"Hmmm?" he was curious, so he moved forward with Sewyer and Tailor beside him picking up all the interesting resources Billi was looking for. His large blonde body moved to peek around tree, "Oh! It's a Froakie!" he commented out loud, because well hiding wasn't his best trait because... blonde himbo. "why is he so sad?" he paused then looked up, "OHH and a little birdie tooo!" Billi laughed stepping out. "I used to have a little birdie too." he frowned for a moment then gave a large huff that puffed up his chest. "Oh shoot, I'm Billi" he grinned, as the two leavanny behind him boys like proper gents/ladies.