Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
Mama I'm Home
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2022 19:31:34 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar
Billi took a moment to breath in the fresh air. The world around himself gently returning to the chaotic normal that was Hoenn. Galar had proven just....too much. To much memories to much emotions. Even more so Alexei had allowed him to get the majority of his pokemon here, safe with the birds. Even so, he was sure Alexei, even after their competition for queen of queens, he'd have to visit considering he now owned a home around there with the money from the show. Regardless he basically walked up to Alexei's house and banged on the door, with his signature duo, and his poipole with him. "Mama! I'm here,"

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
Mama I'm Home
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2022 20:06:05 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

He was…

Doing it again.

It wasn’t stress baking, though, which was a good thing.

Hilariously it was stress sandwich-making, because even he needed a break from all the sweet treats he would consume every so often.

There was… no word… sigh.

Anyway—

He watched as both William and Smokey rolled towards the door at the sound of banging on the opposite side; so he figured—anyone who knew him was allowed access onto the grounds, so therefore this had to be—

But wait…

He then slapped the half-done sandwich down on the counter and practically ran toward the door, shooing away the two troublemakers who were now baa’ing loudly.

Was it—

He then opened the door.

“Where—have you been?! was all he would say before quickly engulfing the younger man in an extremely affectionate hug.

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
Mama I'm Home
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2022 20:21:54 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar
As the door opened Billi was meet with two pokemon, and the words he expected to hear from Alexei. The deep sigh left his lips as the Leavanny bowed behind him and Majora zoomed inside the familiar abode. "Oh well you know..." he grinned awkwardly. "I went....back home for some closure I guess" he shrugged, "Well there was none and I think my arm has gotten worse, but I know this is kinda home now." he grinned brightly. Thinking back it was just a spur of the moment decision to go back home for a while. "Then they offered Champion Drag Race...and I kinda won that." he laughed, "Momma taught me well"

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
Mama I'm Home
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2022 20:35:17 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

The two Wooloo baa’d at the blonde, before the black one trotted away, following the other Pokémon that had literally invited themselves inside and staring up at it.

William, on the other hand, gave an affectionate nip at the closest part of Billi he could reach before another louder ‘baa!’ ripped through the space.

“Will!” he chastised the moment he released the other before stepping aside and allowing the younger man to come inside. “What the hell!”

And all the white Wooloo would do was ‘baa’ derisively in his direction before rolling away—somewhere. He’d pester Smokey later.

To the dry retort about seeking closure, he laughed.

“Nothing ever came from trying to get closure, you know. Especially if it’s something you wanted to distance yourself from…” he muttered as he went back to the kitchen, grabbed a plate, and piled it with sandwiches.

“I… was stressing out again. At least it’s not sweets this time,” he continued, embarrassed. “Want some?”

At the mention of their little ‘open secret’, his eyebrows went up so high they almost disappeared into his hairline.

“Oh, you did?” he said, making his way over with the rest of the sandwiches and sitting down on the couch.

“Do tell me. I haven’t been keeping up with the world lately.”

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
Mama I'm Home
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2022 21:07:19 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar
Billi paused as he noticed the sheep nibbling at him, and it made him laugh. Before he could reach down and pat the Wooloos they were gone. Maybe it was Majora flying around Alexei's house making himself at home, while Tailor and Sawyer politely walked past Alexei and moved to follow after the Wooloos to peek their curiosity on their floff. Their wool may have needed some sheering and well, they wanted to sheer them and take their floff like thieves. The blonde laughed taking a sandwich and politely held it, because well he noticed there was meat and he was still uneasy about it. "Well... it's not that I wanted distance from.....I just figured there was something magical about going home after you've grown some.....just turns out you can't wear the rose colored glasses forever."

The man walked into Alexei's house assuming he's more then welcome. "I don't know much to be honest. I've been just...existing haha." the hearty fake laugh pulled from his chest. "I mean it was a lot of the winners competing and I beat them all so," he laughed then moved to sit somewhere. "I haven't done much. What about you? What have you been doing that has you so busy,"

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
Mama I'm Home
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2022 21:13:32 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

The darkest of chuckles ripped from him for the briefest of moments, before he himself grabbed a tuna salad sandwich and took a big bite out of it.

“In my case I never want to go back,” he said once he’d swallowed the first bite. “They might trap me again. And I hate being trapped.”

Shuddering for a few moments, he wondered why the other hadn’t eaten the sandwich. It wasn’t until he realized that—

“Oh. Those are tuna salad sandwiches, mostly. Egg salad too. I got carried away. I had way too many eggs and cans of tuna to use up before going out on the weekly supply run,” he continued as he gently touched the younger man on the shoulder.

At the mention of him outmaneuvering all the other drag queens, he smirked.

“You know… we never really did get to decide our Haus name,” he said with a peal of laughter.

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
Mama I'm Home
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2022 21:28:48 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar
Of course Billi udnerstood why Alexei would never want to go back to his "home". For Billi there wasn't any negative emotions for his home but rather just the negative that the emptiness would ravage him from the insides that he couldn't really say no. "I understand why you wouldn't but....I thought I wanted a reminder. I don't." he grinned and nodded at Alexei. That while it was tuna, Billi did try to stomach it. As it wasn't as much of a moral decision not to eat meat, rather it was trauma that made him not want to eat it.

"No we didn't. Everyone just kinda knows us as we are," he grinned and laughed. "I think its because we couldn't ever figure out something fun," Billi wondered for a moment before looking back at Alexei. "You didn't answer my question. What have you been up to that you've been so busy." 

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
Mama I'm Home
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2022 21:36:56 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“We should really pick a name once and for all,” he cackled, after taking another big bite out of the sandwich and just enjoying himself.

…he should really stress-make these sandwiches more often, if he was being honest with himself.

As for what had kept him busy?

“Admittedly, nothing too big. Last big thing I remember going to was this expedition. Although it was on an island smack in the middle of nowhere, I didn’t take the damned boat to get there. No way in hell is anyone going to make me get on any aquatic vehicle, you know this.”

What else, what else…

“Well… there was also this meteor shower that showed up earlier than normal. Big-ass party down at Mossdeep.”

That… was as far as he was willing to share, because everything that happened within the party was just a big-ass mess all afterward.

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
Mama I'm Home
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2022 21:50:35 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar
It was interesting to hear the things he missed and the friends he missed out on. All the events and stuff seemed like so much fun but he knew in Hoenn these events were most likely going belly up by the end of the night. Even so, he did miss the adventures, it kept life spicy and fun, and his brain distracted. Billi found himself curious about said island because that was something knew and interesting. "Oh tell me more about the island please!" Billi sat up on the edge of his chair some.

"Well no! I haven't been a fan of boats since the invasion but even so!" he thought to himself. "Hmm did any new pokemon show up?!" he really wanted to know! "Anyone else there?"

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
Mama I'm Home
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2022 22:04:48 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Well, it was like… you know that novel? ‘Journey to the Center of Pokéarth’ or something?” he began, taking another bite out of the sandwich before letting the silence settle so that they could continue.

“It felt like that!” he chuckled as he recounted what had happened. As for people who showed up, well…

“Lots of people turned up and it was crazy, we went through so many cave systems. Who knew such a small, unassuming island had such a complex layout of caverns underneath? Like, for real, the island was… how do I put this? Plain? Nondescript? Yeah, I’ll go with nondescript.”

Sadly, though, they weren’t allowed to take much home from the island. It was still fun exploring, though!

“Oh, wait, lemme show you the selfies…”

He then scooted over to the younger man, fished out his phone, and swiped through several albums’ worth of pictures until he found the selfies of him being airborne with all manner of Aerodactyl and Archeops flying through the air.

Even if the pictures looked a little weird because of the resolution, but whatever.

“I couldn’t resist!”

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
Mama I'm Home
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2022 23:03:30 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar
Billi smiled brightly looking at all the pictures. "Man I wish I was there" he grinned and looked at the pictures. "Oh that would have been so much fun! Look at them flying around like that! Was it fun" Billi asked checking out the pictures and briefly frowned. "I haven't...had any fun adventures besides the one when we were digging into the earth, and those caverns were fun." he mused to himself, stretching his arms. "We should have some adventures too! The last one we had was like....hell," he gave a bad laugh. 

Billi lifted up his arms and grabbed Majora, "Majora kept me company while I was gone.....but I miss Revali," he frowned, "I'd be flying everywhere you know! He loved those fun adventures. Silly Bird" he squeezed the little Poipole in his arms. Thinking back he was stupid to lose his best boy. Then again....Revali saved Billi for a reason. 

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
Mama I'm Home
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2022 0:48:37 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“It legit felt like stepping back in time, there were so many Aerodactyl and Archeops in the sky! There were also a lot of those weird plant fossil Pokémon on the ground and such,” he continued, glad the other had latched onto the topic for a change.

“It was crazy, honestly. I… I had to go through an underwater… passage… and I absolutely hated that part! Ugh. Never again, deep water. No hell way am I setting foot in that shit again,” he added with a shudder as he took another bite out of the sandwich.

At the mention of Revali, though, the mood sombered up.

“Have… have you thought of getting another Corviknight?” he tentatively asked the younger man.

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
Mama I'm Home
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2022 2:41:20 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar
The blonde imagined flying among the extinct species that made him smile. "Well that would...be so divine," he smiled brighter as images of flying aerodactyles through the sky with rigid grace. What an experience must have been and Billi felt worse for missing out on it. "there was underwater stuff too?! Awwww that would be sooo cool with the water fossils." he mused to himself before the harder question arose through the fire of pain. "I...I couldn't do that....I feel like I'd be replacing Revali." 

@alexel
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
Mama I'm Home
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2022 4:36:16 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Yeah, there was underwater stuff. But you know me. I pass when it comes to underwater things…” he said with a shudder, shaking his head.

“Stick me up in the air where I belong and I’ll be a happy camper, thank you very much,” he added a few moments later with a soft cackle.

And then, it was time to get to the crux of the matter.

“Look… son,” he began with another soft sigh.

“It’s alright to mourn. However… hanging onto something for so long is… it isn’t counterproductive. Has this put you off from owning another Corviknight? Or anything from the Rookidee line because of this?”

How were they going to tackle this…

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
Mama I'm Home
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2022 4:52:12 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar
Billi shook his head at Alexei trying to console him. "No mum, it's not like that." he thought of how to explain himself for a couple minutes letting the silence roll over the room. "It's sad, but I hold nothing against the line, I still love the pokemon, but I can't replace them in my heart you know," he grinned. Billi valued the rookidee line greatly as they held a special place in his heart, but he couldn't go and replace him with some random bird. "It's more so the person behind the pokemon I can't replace," Billi shrugged, "But momma did you wanna see some of my drag race pictures?!" Billi asked as they moved to get comfortable with his phone for the rest of their night.