Febuary 16
Celadon City
Heterosexual
Pub Owner
Civilian
Widower
12 height
12 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
47 posts
part of
TAG WITH @berthold
Berthold Hawthorne
Berthold Plotter
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2022 11:23:54 GMT
Berthold Hawthorne Avatar
[nospaces]

Berthold Hawthorne
58 | Male | Heterosexual | League/Civilian

[attr="class","dcash"]

[attr="class","dmoolah"] [break] APP

[attr="class","dmoolah2"] [break] TRACKER

[attr="class","dcoins"]
[attr="class","dcointext"] FRIENDS

[attr="class","dcoinpic"]

[attr="class","dcoins"]
[attr="class","dcointext"] ENEMIES

[attr="class","dcoins"]
[attr="class","dcointext"] LOVERS

[attr="class","dpenny"]
[attr="class","dpennytext"] In his younger days, Berthold often kept people at arm’s length. However, as he grew older this tendency mellowed out and he has now grown capable of forming bonds with people without seeming stand-off is. Being pushed out of his comfort by both age and the natural increase in people he would get to know through his travels and then being a parent, meant that he decided to make an active choice of preferring quality over quantity. So though he may be friendly and polite to you, you will have to work and prove that you are worthy of his friendship.

[attr="class","dpenny"]
[attr="class","dpennytext"] While Berthold is a polite individual, do not be fooled. He does have opinions on people, and some of them might not be positive. Especially if you are a part of Team Rocket. He has no love for those and due to certain circumstances in his life, has an active wish of ridding the world of the pest known as Team Rocket permanently, from the lowest of grunts to the highest of bosses. He will end their miserable life and the evil they cause upon the globe.
[break][break]
Of course, he is capable of petty rivalries as well. But he won’t use a lot of energy on that, simply preferring to discard the connection rather than sticking around.

[attr="class","dpenny"]
[attr="class","dpennytext"] Berthold’s heart has already been stolen and subsequently crushed by his deceased wife. He still loves her, and couldn’t see himself with someone else even if he tried. Not to say it is impossible, but he is a human and he is still very much grieving the loss of his wife and the mother of his kids.
[break][break]
Though he might not be able to see himself with someone else as a lover. His heart is still filled with an abundance of love meant for a parental role.

[newclass=.dcash] width:290px;height:170px;background-color:#323232;border:1px solid #000; [/newclass]
[newclass=.dmoolah] width:80px;background-color:#323232;padding:20px;height:40px;margin-left:25px;border:1px solid #000;text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.dmoolah a] font:12px montserrat;font-weight:bold;color:#eee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dmoolah2] width:80px;background-color:#323232;padding:20px;height:40px;margin-left:25px;border:1px solid #000;margin-top:8px;text-align:center; [/newclass] [newclass=.dmoolah2 a] font:12px montserrat;font-weight:bold;color:#eee; [/newclass]
[newclass=.dcoins] width:100px;height:100px;background-color:#323232;margin-top:5px;border:1px solid #000; [/newclass]
[newclass=.dcointext] width:100px;margin-top:40px;font:16px montserrat;color:#eee;font-weight:bold;text-align:center;background-color:#323232;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: ease 0.4s;opacity:0[/newclass]
[newclass=.dcoinpic] margin-top:9px;margin-left:9px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: ease 0.4s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.dpenny] background-color:#323232;margin-top:5px;border:1px solid #000; [/newclass]
[newclass=.dpennytext] width:290px;height:80px;background-color:#323232;font:10px verdana;color:#eee;text-align:justify;overflow:auto;margin-top:10px;margin-left:10px;padding-right:6px; [/newclass] [newclass=.dpennytext b] font-weight:bold;color:#1d7cf2;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dpennytext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:2px;background-color:#323232; border:2px solid #323232;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dpennytext::-webkit-scrollbar-track]width: 2px; background: #323232;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dpennytext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color:#000; border-left:2px solid #000; border-right:2px solid #000;border-top:2px solid #000; border-bottom:2px solid #000; [/newclass]
[newclass=.dcoins:hover .dcointext] opacity:1 [/newclass]
[newclass=.dcoins:hover .dcoinpic] opacity:0 [/newclass]

[Googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

quixotic

N/A
he/him
May 1st
Sunyshore, Sinnoh
Yes
Aspiring Trainer
Civilian
I can't see the rationality; the world's not my responsibility
awards
11 posts
August Walsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @augustwalsh
August Walsh
Berthold Plotter
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2022 16:42:09 GMT
August Walsh Avatar
[break][break]
:eyes: How do u feel abt a plot between Berthold and August? Berthold's an angry but mostly put-together old man and August's an hotheaded kid who's angry abt his own circumstances- I feel like they could play off of each other in a funky way! [break][break]
August's young, dumb, and broke, so I think a job as a waiter/cook at Berthold's pub would be good for him- teach him patience and how to slow down, ya know? I think a potential found family/mentor arc would be interesting, especially since August wants to take on the league challenge but isn't yet in a [position to do so.