slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
puzzle with a missing piece
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2019 21:40:49 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
an autumn colored sky greeted the councilman, amber hues watching the sun stagnate its descent, the sunlight ever slowly arriving to it’s closing act.

this day was just as every other, yet not at all. a distrust of league made his job easier- with less request coming in and all- but also made it harder, with citizens taking the law into their own hands.

their jumping at shadows evolved to jumping at others, distrust spreading to not only league but to their own neighbors. it was a chore to begin with, and the most recent news on the matter had made it worse.

kim needed a break from it all, and the best way he could get it was by letting the wind meet his face, a clear sky awaiting him as he took to his dragonite’s back.

it wasn’t long before a secretary had called him, alerting him of another disturbance somewhere, yet he would leave the call unanswered, unwilling to put up with their cries a second longer.

lavender strands blew in the breeze as he closed his eyes, feeling the wind at his face. it put him at ease to be in the open sky, he had hardly ever got the chance to be so high up and… unhinged often. it was nice.

when he opened his eyes, they would meet a rogue salamance, these unoccupied skies gaining yet another passenger, a pat at the dragonite’s side would becking it closer to the opposing dragon; the two getting close enough to spot the rider, a face familiar to his fashion oriented self, @rosario .

it was almost shocking to see her here of all places, but he couldn’t help but fly a little closer, grabbing her attention with a wave.

hey there, what brings you to these skies?

curious that someone of her fame would be so high up, she didn’t look the type to take to heights.

@rosario

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2019 1:10:54 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoes"]
[attr="class","frphoetops"]
[attr="class","frphoeimgs"]

[attr="class","frphoetabs"]
[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-quote"]
]

[attr="class","frphoelyrics"]

BURN BABY BURN

FROM WHAT I'VE TASTED OF DESIRE ♘

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:400px;height:120px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:absolute;z-index:0;}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-android-pin"]
]

1,108 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:400px;height:120px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:absolute;z-index:0;}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-chatbubble"]
]
[attr="class","frphoenotess"]
[attr="class","frphoenotess2"]

some notes can go here uwu,, and they scroll.

[/PTabbedContent={width:400px;background-color:transparent;height:120px;padding:0px!important;border:0px!important;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;text-align:justify;color:#494949;font-size:10px;animation:fade;}]

[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-headphone"]

[attr="class","frphoetabs2"]

[attr="class","frphoeposts1"]
[attr="class","frphoeposts2"]
[attr="class","frphoeposts3"]

The sound of gentle flapping made the eyes of Cordelia slowly begin to close, letting the soft air hit her face as they began ascent into the skies. The model found herself going on these trips across the region quite often- it was one of the many prices she had to pay in result of her fame. On this day, she would find herself on the way to one of her many designers to pick up a few garments for an upcoming photoshoot, which were currently getting final edits made to their physical form in the City of Fortree. It was one of her favorite places to relax alone with her companions, aside from Mt. Chimney and Lavaridge- the City that she was able to call home. By the rapidness of ascent that her Salamence was able to achieve, the vibrant sunset of pinks and oranges began to peek out from behind the volcano, causing her drifting away eyes to quickly open due to the bright rays. Letting out a sigh, the girl would adjust her stance among the back of the dragon-type Pokemon to lay against its neck with her back, as if she was against her bed covered in pillows, and look around at the speeding by landscape below. Meanwhile, the Togedemaru and Fennekin were both playing together around Cordelia's feet with what appeared to be one of their trainer's red and white hair bows. However, she was far from caring at this point; with the amount of bows ruined by the two, especially Togedemaru, she had emergency backup cases of them on standby for production. After all, they are her signature when it comes to her individual style. Raising up her vaporizer mod of red color to her lips, she would slowly inhale and exhale gently, briefly filling the surrounding air with a prominent scent of strawberries and creme. Taking smoke breaks in the skies was also something that she found herself doing quite frequently, as alone time was ever so peaceful.[break][break]

While her silky and long hair of white color with pastel blue tint would flutter in the wind, the trainer would notice the bright eyes of her electric-type Pokemon quickly glance over to beside her and lock eye contact, immediately following in a soft growl from Celestite- her typical alone time wasn't so much alone anymore. Another dragon accompanied by a man of dark, long hair, began to fly next to her; with immediate recognition by glancing eyes, Cordelia was able to notice that it was the League Councilman Kim Cole in his prime. With his nearing closer, the Fennekin by her feet quickly ran to hide in the model's hair. Fennekin's shyness was something that only a few individuals were able to see her break out of, but that primarily consisted of the trainer of red and white along with her two other Pokemon she called her own. Togedemaru, on the other hand, was a social butterfly; sitting in her lap and staring at the man with a smile, he was delighted to meet someone else considered to be a celebrity figure. "It's nice to finally be able to meet ya, Kim Cole," the girl would say with a simper, "I don't usually see others flying about at this time of day, so it's a bit of a surprise to run into someone as well known as I am!" Adjusting her stance to now sit with her feet dangling off the side of her blue and red magnificent beast, the model would face Kim and smile, fiddling with her device in her hands as her Togedemaru and Fennekin would seemingly both play with the ends of her hair tied with beautiful bows reminiscent of the accessory that they were playing with earlier. Kim Cole was certainly an interesting figure to run into when it came to crossing paths with those in the clouds; it wasn't everyday that you would bump into a member of the Council out in the wilds like this. It was out of the ordinary, but the same could partly be said about the world-renowned fashion model Cordelia Rosario.[break][break]

Letting out a cloud of smoke that slowly twisted and turned in the direction of the air that blew past them, the girl wearing white and red would pick up her matching Pokegear only to notice that the statuses of her garments were set to finished. Smiling, Cordelia would close her device and slip it back into her purse of matching style to her outfit; a beautiful crimson red build of faux-leather with white accents and a large signature bow on the top of it, it hung delicately on a golden chain across her tourso from one shoulder down to the surface that she was sitting on. "I'm headed to Fortree City to pick up a few outfits that I had made for an upcoming ad campaign project I'm working on," the model would say with a glimmer of joy and excitement in her crimson eyes, "I can't tell you too much, but you, along with the world, will be able to see more of me in the Pokemarts and Pokecenters in a week or two~!" There were two garments in total being made, but both required great skill to be formed from the ground up with fabrics; the first was a stunning red leather-inspired dress fitted similar to a poncho mixed with the artistic expression of a luggage bag, meant to be launched for promotion with the release of a new line of high-fashion bags, and the second was a magnificent black and white suit of regal designs to match the design of a new high-end perfume coming out. Her new pictures and features in commercials would be spread all across Hoenn and even the entire world of Pokemon very soon; from magazines to giant screens in big cities, her modeling resume would only grow bigger with the advancement of her career, and she was very lucky for that. "So what are you up to, flying in the skies and all?" she would ask the Council-member of purple hair with a smile, her excitement showing through her body with a slight rosiness forming on her cheeks. Sometimes, when she would become excited about her upcoming projects and fashion in general, Cordelia would find herself rambling on and on- it was rare for her to catch on, but overthinking sometimes came to the best of her mind, even if she was not rambling to begin with. However, she was curious when it came to Kim; he is the face of the League, after all.

[attr="class","frphoelyrics3"]

♘ I FAVOR THOSE WHO PLAY WITH FIRE

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Playfair Display:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Raleway:400,700,800]
[newclass=.frphoes table]margin:0px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes]width:500px;background-color:#202020;color:#aaaaaa;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetops]background-color:#dea02c;height:120px;padding:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeimgs]position:absolute;height:100px;width:100px;padding:10px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetabs]position:absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts1]padding:30px;border-left:solid 85px #151515;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts2]border-left:solid 1px #292929;border-right:solid 1px #292929;padding:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts3]border-left:solid 25px #292929;border-right:solid 25px #292929;height:1px;margin:-30px -30px 30px -30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics3]background-color:#dea02c;font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:right;padding:30px;line-height:10px;color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyric a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoeposts1 i]font:bold 11px Playfair Display;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts1 b]10px Roboto;color:#dea02c[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoetabs1]height:35px;width:35px;background-color:#eeeeee;line-height:35px;text-align:center;font-size:15px;color:#dea02c;margin-left:140px;position:absolute;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetabs2]height:35px;width:80px;float:right;background-color:rgba(0,0,0,.15);margin-top:85px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics]font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;color:#202020;line-height:10px;padding-left:140px;padding-top:5px;position:relative;z-index:-1;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics h1]font:30px Raleway;font-weight:800!important;letter-spacing:-3px;color:#eeeeee;line-height:25px;padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics a]font:bold 10px Roboto!important;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoenotess]margin-left:140px;height:65px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee;text-align:justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#999999;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2019 6:04:13 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
her adjustments were plain but they felt as if there was a fine quality about them, her movements smooth and whimsical. and her words felt kind, the rose tint of his eyes blinding him of any ill thoughts befitting her.

when she spoke, her words would push through the breeze, it silent as the two of them spoke, a link between them made within the air.

i’m headed to my next location to assist someone, but taking a little me time getting there. i’ve been filling in, where i can, where we’re short staffed while giving orders on the go and because of that i haven’t exactly had any time for myself. this is sort of the best way i can do that while making my way to my destination.

he felt as if he over explained himself, unneeded information seeping from his mouth when he only meant to give a quick response. but he didn’t mind, he felt the information harmless when given to her.

as for the means behind your destination, i’m looking forward to seeing your work displayed wherever it may be.

i don’t mean to be that person, but i feel the need to tell you i’m a huge fan of yours. it’s not only the art in the fashion you wear that grabs my attention, but the person wearing it. the way you carry yourself and display the grandeur of the clothes you wear is downright beautiful.

he kept any other comments to himself, instead opting to compliment her in a straightforward manner rather than the unbefitting one he thought of.

@rosario

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2019 2:00:09 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoes"]
[attr="class","frphoetops"]
[attr="class","frphoeimgs"]

[attr="class","frphoetabs"]
[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-quote"]
]

BURN BABY BURN

FROM WHAT I'VE TASTED OF DESIRE ♘

[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-android-pin"]
]

1,007 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-chatbubble"]
]
[attr="class","frphoenotess"]
[attr="class","frphoenotess2"]

some notes can go here uwu,, and they scroll.

[/PTabbedContent={width:400px;background-color:transparent;height:120px;padding:0px!important;border:0px!important;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;text-align:justify;color:#494949;font-size:10px;animation:fade;}]

[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-headphone"]

[attr="class","frphoetabs2"]

[attr="class","frphoeposts1"]
[attr="class","frphoeposts2"]

Allowing the swirling air to take control over her long strands of hair that seemed to flow all the way down the dragon's body, Cordelia would watch his eyes and lips as he would speak to her of what he was to do on this warm and windy night, her crimson optics looking to twinkle with the soft glint of the sun that was on the horizon. There was something alluring about Kim, something that she had not ever been able to notice until meeting him in person- the way he spoke was soft yet also sincere, appearing to be fueled by gentle flames. He would speak about providing assistance to someone on behalf of the League's endeavors in the near future, but spending time to himself on the way there, as it was now difficult for him to do so in the modern day and age. "That is always a great thing to do," she would softly respond as she would begin to raise her vape up from sitting in her lap toward her mouth, "I tend to find myself doing the same, as I've been more busy than ever when it comes to my modeling in this day and age." With her growing out of her teenage years, the girl of white and red would find herself much more busy with her career than ever, spending nearly every day working with designers and companies to get new opportunities for her face to be spread across the world. From runways to billboards to advertisements, Cordelia was eclectic in a sense that she did it all- she was essentially one of the few ultimate supermodels in all of the Pokemon world, as it was her full time job apart from being a trainer of Pokemon.[break][break]

Blowing a long stream of water vapors out of her mouth, they would linger in the moving air like a stream of water trailing through a long field of trees and flowers, eventually dissipating after going out of sight and out of mind. The boy of purple hair began to speak of how much of a fan he was of Cordelia's work, in which she was ultimately used to; however, one of the things that he said stood out from what her typical followers would say to her. Kim called her and the way that she carried herself beautiful, which caused her cheeks to flush from a once white color to those of ultimate rosiness, as if one had dappled two large yet soft roses across each soft and blemish-less section under her eyes. Unlike those dazzled by her fame and stardom, there was a certain feeling to the words that he spoke that made them feel entirely genuine, causing them to flow into her ears and down to her heart of gold. "I can't thank you enough for those kind words," the model would softly speak to him as her eyes would drift down from her lap to his eyes, her pushing a single strand of hair behind her ear that was falling down into her lap, "I'm truly flattered, Kim." Beautiflies began to flutter in her stomach as the two would continue to fly onward through the skies, making their way through soft clouds and watching the sun make its last moments from the horizon downward on the ocean that they found themselves flying over. Cordelia's destination was going to eventually present itself faster than she were to expect it to, but there was still time for the conversation to potentially continue. Meanwhile, the other two companions that Cordelia had called her own were sitting separate from each-other and were beginning to both feel tired, with Fennekin bundled up in a ball balanced on the head of the dragon type Pokemon while Togedemaru sat still in the lap of its trainer.[break][break]

Subsequent to flying through a thick cloud that briefly blocked her vision, upon emerging from the mass of white she would notice that it was now nighttime, the bright white and golden stars in the night sky making themselves more prominent with each passing second. However, the brightness of the moon on the opposite side of the horizon made the model illuminate in the darkness of the sky, still visible to the League Councilman accompanying her on the flight. "Hey, if you feel like taking a bit of a longer break for the night, you could always come with me to Fortree to meet with my clothing designer," she would say with a bright smile, her red optics sparkling with each flicker of the moon through the clouds, "I know a great bar there too, if you'd like to grab a drink or some food while we're there! I won't be upset if you have to stick to your plans for tonight though." As Kim Cole came off as an extremely nice individual, she did not think that it would hurt for him to come with her to pick up her new garments for her ad campaigns coming up- Cordelia wished to learn more about the boy of the purple hair, and in turn let him learn more about her. Despite how it would seem from the outside, there were many things that were currently hidden from the public eye about the supermodel that was taking the world by storm. The bar within the heart of Fortree City would be the perfect place for this to occur, as it was a very hole in the tree bark type of place; if one was not told about it, chances are they would not go to it despite how amazing it truly was. This would make it frequented often by celebrities- despite how many well known individuals went to it often, the general public would more often than not go unaware of this. It is what made it one of her favorite places to go out in all of Hoenn, aside from the magnificent Mt. Chimnney, which spouted flames almost as fiery as her soul.

[attr="class","frphoelyrics3"]

♘ I FAVOR THOSE WHO PLAY WITH FIRE

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Playfair Display:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Raleway:400,700,800]
[newclass=.frphoes table]margin:0px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes]width:500px;background-color:#202020;color:#aaaaaa;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetops]background-color:#dea02c;height:120px;padding:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeimgs]position:absolute;height:100px;width:100px;padding:10px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetabs]position:absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts1]padding:30px;border-left:solid 85px #151515;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts2]border-left:solid 1px #292929;border-right:solid 1px #292929;padding:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts3]border-left:solid 25px #292929;border-right:solid 25px #292929;height:1px;margin:-30px -30px 30px -30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics3]background-color:#dea02c;font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:right;padding:30px;line-height:10px;color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyric a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoeposts1 i]font:bold 11px Playfair Display;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts1 b]10px Roboto;color:#dea02c[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoetabs1]height:35px;width:35px;background-color:#eeeeee;line-height:35px;text-align:center;font-size:15px;color:#dea02c;margin-left:140px;position:absolute;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetabs2]height:35px;width:80px;float:right;background-color:rgba(0,0,0,.15);margin-top:85px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics]font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;color:#202020;line-height:10px;padding-left:140px;padding-top:5px;position:relative;z-index:-1;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics h1]font:30px Raleway;font-weight:800!important;letter-spacing:-3px;color:#eeeeee;line-height:25px;padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics a]font:bold 10px Roboto!important;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoenotess]margin-left:140px;height:65px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee;text-align:justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#999999;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2019 22:25:12 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
mental notes were taken, her body language turning to something akin to befuddled or flustered, the allure of his words taking hold almost immediately.

he figured her composure a natural armor, unscratched with simple words of praise, but it seemed he could penetrate it with ease, a few simple words rendering her vunerable.

on the usual occasion, kim would be quick to take advantage of said chinks he noticed, yet she possessed him to do otherwise; any actions taken to cause further rosied cheeks withheld, to instead let her calm herself.

he opted to enjoy the setting sun, the display set before him causing him further pacification as his eyes wandered from the newly starred sky to the ones reflected in her eyes, the crimson specs capturing him in their charming visage.

it was only when she offered him a seat at her side on her further exploits that his senses would return, the amber hues of his own widening for a moment, the tranquil nature of them returning quickly as he thought on the proposal.

there was a meeting he had been scheduled to attend, but he honestly couldn’t be bothered to go to it, sure whatever it was to be discussed would be the same nothing he had grown accustomed to with such tedious assemblies.

he could afford to blow one off.

i’d be honored to accompany you. it’s not every day that you get to meet an idol’s designer as well as spend the evening with her.

he’d be a fool to pass the offer.

as long as you don’t mind me tagging along, i’m happy to follow you anywhere.

@rosario