percy
She/Her
twenty-four
may 15
anistar city
graysexual
astronomer
grunt
will fate slowly crystallize in every soul i've ever known?
awards
9 posts
part of
TAG WITH @persephone
PERSEPHONE CARTIER
corvus [m]
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2022 4:10:17 GMT
PERSEPHONE CARTIER Avatar
[nospaces]

ah, yes. there's his usual demeanour. wonderful, just what she wanted. [break][break]

she watches in silence as the lights upon his gear flicker, and adjust, and move according to his expression. she alway wondered why he kept his face covered up like that; always wondered what the point of it was (though with how defensive he got earlier, she'll narrow her eyes and pretend to be ignorant). it's a surprise how his gear causessuch little light pollution, but maybe it's because she's so used to the bright city lights. [break][break]

then her body leans back towards her telescope. "of course it does." does she take a bit too much pride in it? of course she does; it's the only thing that lets her see so far out, lets her view the stars and planets and other world from the sanctity of earth. it's such a shame that the peace is broken at the voice of a man, continuing on.[break][break]

he should have stopped at the praise for her telescope. [break][break]

"and suddenly, i think that's enough talking from you." a smile cracks on her lips, though she doesn't mind the banter.

close tab

played by

Liekos

Goshawk
He/Him
Twenty-Six
March 31
Lumoise City, Kalos
Bisexual
Techwear Designer
Grunt
if you're not with me, what does everything mean to me?
awards
17 posts
Astor Heroux DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @astor
Astor Heroux
corvus [m]
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2022 21:15:22 GMT
Astor Heroux Avatar
[nospaces]

Thankfully enough, it hadn’t taken too long for him to fall into better spirits.[break][break]

Laughter sounded through the speakers of his gear, amplified and clear as if it hadn’t existed upon his person, altogether. ”Whaaaaat? I mean, the situation had to get the weight lifted somehow, didn’t it?” he went on, pursing his lips through expression and lights, alike, as he eyed her.[break][break]

He turned his head up again soon after, leaning back on his hands and crossing his legs over one another.[break][break]

”Just makin’ an itty bitty observation for conversation. That’s all~.”

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP