31 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calvin
calvin brenner
calvin's plotter
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2022 18:52:24 GMT
calvin brenner Avatar
INTRODUCTION.
A young man born and raised just off of Oldale Town, Calvin Brenner is teeming with daydreams about the world around him. After finally being allowed to leave the safety of the nest by his parents, he finds himself as a newly-hired Pokemon Ranger, where he hopes to prove his worth not only to the organization but to Hoenn itself. He's kind of dumb, but makes up for it in boundless enthusiasm.

FRIENDS.
Calvin has a relatively easy time making friends or, at the very least, friendly acquaintances. He's the agreeable sort, and a bit of a people pleaser— He couldn't fathom being impolite or unfriendly, even when faced with somebody who isn't all too keen on him. Upon gaining his friendship, he's a steadfast and loyal friend, and genuinely cares for those around him. Be warned, though, he can come across as kind of overbearing.

ENEMIES.
Enemies are harder for him to acquire, if only because of how passive he is for standing up for himself. However, again, he is kind of overbearing, and his enthusiasm can be seen as annoying— Which can turn some folks off from him. Despite being a bit of a pushover, if his buttons are poked too much, he can become irritable. He also does not hold much fondness for those who show disdain for Pokemon, given his Ranger status.

ROMANCE.
Calvin is inexperienced when it comes to romance, and it shows. He gets flustered kind of easily, which can cause him to shut down a bit— Flirting makes him shy! But he's got a big heart with lots of love to share with another, and he'd make a kind lover. He's also pretty easy to please, so it doesn't take much for him to set his sights on somebody if they express any interest in him.

MISCELLANEOUS.
Honestly, I don't have a ton of ideas for him as of yet, as I'm still easing into the site and the world of Hoenn— But I think it'd be pretty fun if he had some Ranger buddies considering he's a fresh new Ranger. He's also pretty naive, having been cooped up on the farm up until his twentieth birthday, and hasn't experienced much of the world as of yet, so there's plot potential there.

CURRENT TIES.
N/A. He's open to all sorts!