faye's plotter

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
faye's plotter
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2022 7:35:02 GMT
Deleted Avatar
intro.
faye was born and raised in the upper district of slateport city. she thrived in it, in the bustling, quick moving crowds. you'd be hard pressed to call her coddled, but she was never short on change for a trip to the mall and always had her parents to fall back on. shortly after her twenty-first birthday she set out on her own without much of a plan to speak of, longing for a taste of independence.

friendship.
loves making friends! faye likes to surround herself in people and has an easy time doing it — she's got quite the charisma. as a friend she tends to be very touchy and affectionate, though she respects boundaries that contradict such behaviors. she's the perfect friend to call up for a coffee or lunch date, whether you just want to hang out or need someone to talk to. uses lots of petnames.

romance. — not available
faye has had a fair number of flings throughout her life, but never anything too serious. she has a tendency to attract more macho types, but her preference is soft and gentle. as a partner she can come across quite needy and would be perfectly happy spending as many hours of the day as possible hand-in-hand. prolific flirt.

enemies.
you would be hard pressed to find someone faye truly considered an enemy. she doesn't take kindly to bullies, but even then she tries to see the good in everyone.

notes.
hi!! i'm déja ^^" i'm not new to roleplay as a whole but i am new to pokerp and still finding my footing a little. i'm primarily open to friendships for faye while i get settled, and then more involved plotting once i've got my bearings and know my way around!