twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
Diamond sparrow, my moonlight majesty, come flying back to me.
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
CRYSTALS
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2022 15:33:44 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","danny"]
[attr="class","top"]

horse riding. ice skating. what next?[break][break]

"they call them crystablooms."[break][break]

with a level of innocence and excitement that should come familiar with danny, he leads them to petalburg woods, to a small area he's come to cherish due to just how beautiful it is.[break][break]

this night, the small waterfall is illuminated by the glow of the crystablooms.[break][break]

danny approaches one, kneeling down beside it.[break][break]

"no one knows how or why they glow this brightly. pretty cool, huh?"

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-dedenne"]

[newclass=".danny"]--accent:#ada3ab; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
CRYSTALS
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2022 14:31:36 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","katherine"]
[attr="class","top"]

"they're just flowers... aren't they?"
[break][break]
Pretty flowers, sure, but that's all they were. Katherine can only stare at an inanimate thing for so long before her eyes grow bored of it. "I can take a picture of you with them if you want. I've seen a lot of people do that on Instagram."
[break][break]
In fact, you could still see certain spots where people ruined the flowers by laying on them.
[break][break]
"It'd probably look good as a profile picture or something."
[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkmnparty"]

[newclass=".katherine"]--accent:#963030; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine blockquote"]width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:13px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine blockquote b, .katherine blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .katherine blockquote b { font:13px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine blockquote img"]filter:grayscale(1%); transition:0.6s all; } .katherine blockquote img:hover { transition:0.6s all; filter:none [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:480px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins'; border-top:1px solid; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine .pkmnparty"]margin-top:-20px; text-align:center; } .katherine .pkmnparty img { filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.6s all; } .katherine .pkmnparty img:hover { filter:none; transition:0.6s all; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Poppins:500,600,700]
close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
CRYSTALS
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2022 15:00:07 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","danny"]
[attr="class","top"]

"i guess they're kinda like special flowers? they grow in really odd places like in lakes as well."[break][break]

as odd as it is, danny is no scientist. his knowledge of them stems from all the clickbait articles he's read.[break][break]

at her suggestion, he nods, handing her his phone.[break][break]

"thanks. i'm sure my fifty followers are gonna love it."[break][break]

he lowers to lay down beside the many glowing flowers before looking up at her, smiling.

[newclass=".danny blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
CRYSTALS
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2022 15:15:53 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"fifty-one."
[break][break]
Katherine corrects him while collecting his phone from him, "I followed you the other night, but I guess you didn't notice," she maintains her usual poker face, which dan was undoubtedly familiar with. "Or... maybe you just don't care. hrm."
[break][break]
She's definitely messing with him.
[break][break]
"Smile! But, erm, make sure not to put real effort into it." She's not taking the picture yet, "You have to look natural, y'know? Kinda like if you fell on your back, landed gracefully, and the camera magically knew when to snap a picture."
[break][break]
A moment of pause.
[break][break]
"Okay, smile again!"

[newclass=".katherine blockquote"]width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:13px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine blockquote b, .katherine blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .katherine blockquote b { font:13px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine blockquote img"]filter:grayscale(1%); transition:0.6s all; } .katherine blockquote img:hover { transition:0.6s all; filter:none [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:480px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins'; border-top:1px solid; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine .pkmnparty"]margin-top:-20px; text-align:center; } .katherine .pkmnparty img { filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.6s all; } .katherine .pkmnparty img:hover { filter:none; transition:0.6s all; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
CRYSTALS
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2022 15:32:01 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","danny"]
[attr="class","top"]

danny blinks, staring at her poker face in slight disbelief.[break][break]

"did you actually?"[break][break]

surely not. he would've seen the notification. surely.[break][break]

but as easily as he usually falls for her antics, he starts doubting himself. he'll need to check after this and rectify his mistake.[break][break]

smile![break][break]

trial and error. it helps that she doesn't instantly snap a pic. but he listens to her instructions, nodding, before finally smiling up at her instead of the camera.

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
CRYSTALS
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2022 0:23:54 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"maybe."
[break][break]
Still wearing her poker face, she decides to toy with Danny a bit more. At least until she has to hand him back his phone and he finds out that she did, in fact, follow him a couple of nights ago.
[break][break]
Pressing on the button with a digit, Katherine snaps a photo and then another quick one: the first is crystal clear, whereas the second is slightly more blurry.
[break][break]
Both were good options, depending on one's taste. Katherine wouldn't tell him which was her favourite, preferring to have Danny make a choice.
[break][break]
"Huh, pretty good. You look kind of... more mature, I think. I like it."

close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
CRYSTALS
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2022 7:52:36 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","danny"]
[attr="class","top"]

snap! snap![break][break]

actually it sounds more digital than that because it's a smartphone.[break][break]

he pushes off the ground, standing before reaching for his phone to look at the pictures. he swipes left, right, left, right, unsure which one he likes better.[break][break]

"yeah? i should be thanking the weird distortion, then."[break][break]

humming, he shrugs, then looks back at her before gesturing to the flowers on the ground.[break][break]

"your turn. for your millions of followers."

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
CRYSTALS
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2022 23:38:37 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"well... no. I gave you the compliment. i deserve it more than the distortion, i think." meaning that he ought to thank her instead.
[break][break]
Katherine stops to think whether she actually wants to take a picture here, especially using the same pose. "erm, i dunno. I don't think I'll post a picture from here." but then again, she can always decide not to post it later.
[break][break]
"I'm ready."
[break][break]
She doesn't smile but instead diverts her attention and gaze away from the camera.

close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
CRYSTALS
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2022 8:52:48 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","danny"]
[attr="class","top"]

"huh. i guess you're right. thank you, kat."[break][break]

despite the hint of sarcasm in his voice, his gratitude is genuine. it's not like he gets compliments often so when he does, they mean a lot more. even more so when it comes from her.[break][break]

no smile, as expected.[break][break]

snap! snap![break][break]

"you sure? because you look really good."[break][break]

he hands her his phone. he had taken two pictures as well: one clear and one blurry, just like she did for him.

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
CRYSTALS
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2022 12:42:33 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"uh-huh. i know... but everyone's already doing it, so," to her, that alone sounds like a perfectly good reason for why she shouldn't. "besides, i already have a shoot later this week. i don't like posting too often." quite meta from her author, isn't it?
[break][break]
"..anyways."
[break][break]
it felt weird to explain her Instagram posting patterns out loud.
[break][break]
"do you wanna head somewhere else?"

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,943 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
CRYSTALS
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2022 4:12:13 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: