hearthome, sinnoh
pansexual
sculptor/painter
civilian
one-track mind
one-track heart
6'3" height
6'3" height
high achiever, don't you see? baby, nothing comes for free.
awards
182 posts
luciano fisk DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luci
luciano fisk
the last great sinnohian dynasty
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2023 4:19:14 GMT
luciano fisk Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","luci3"]
[attr="class","top"]

"a dynasty."

[break][break] she is, after all, the head of coin industries. more than that, she has an elegance and grace that is not easily replicated, even among luci's collection of people in his life.

[break][break] "but also a friend. a confidante." he smiles at her, letting their hands slide together as they walk through the crystabloom field. he hums as he considers her inquiry, before deciding on a follow-up.

[break][break] "define different."

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-dragonair"]

[newclass=".luci3"]--accent:#B6C4E3; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luci3 blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luci3 blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".luci3 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luci3 .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luci3 .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

coin, fi fi
she/her
june 26th
sunyshore city, sinnoh
bisexual
bank owner, chairwoman
cadet
7 height
7 height
i want to watch wisteria grow right over my bare feet
awards
27 posts
ophelia coin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @coin
ophelia coin
the last great sinnohian dynasty
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2023 3:39:15 GMT
ophelia coin Avatar
[attr="class","ophelia"]
[attr="class","ophelia b"]
[attr="class","ophelia i"]no, she's not a dynasty. she's nothing more than another face in a long line of family ties and businesses.

there is nothing special about being the face of a dynasty, not when it's barely even yours.

"you know, i would much rather be known as a friend than a company's figurehead."

her hand settles gently in his, rigid posture defrosting against the warmth of his palm.

and as they pass by flower after flower, sunlit prisms painted against their extremities, she mulls over the concept of different.

is it as simple as the opposite of what she projects herself to be in the public eye? is it a hidden facet of herself tucked beneath years of familial duty? or... is it nothing more than the ancient longing to just be a girl with no worries or cares or responsibilities?

she doesn't know.

"something closer to the real self, i suppose?"

it's the only thing she can possibly think of.

"every portrait of me, even as a child, has always been elegant and composed but that can't be all i am, can it?"

[newclass=.ophelia] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ophelia b] color: #AF9AC4; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ophelia i] text-decoration: underline dotted #AF9AC4; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]