snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
hoax
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2022 18:46:09 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]she returns for mulch, for , and for knowledge.

and she had tried to ignore that little voice in her head that screams in hymns of danger, of warning, of pain. really, she tried.

the longer she waits, however... the louder it grows.

by the time footsteps signal an arrival, she's heaving out a breath of relief. danny... good. she was worried for nothing.

the face she sees when she turns, however, is familiar in a different way.

fuck.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,363 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
hoax
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2022 4:05:13 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","deadinside"]
[attr="class","top"]

it's not she finds.[break][break]

"professor reyes."[break][break]

his face, indifferent as usual, betrays nothing. with his hands clasped behind his back, he takes another step forward, staring down at the young scientist before him.[break][break]

"just visiting, i presume?"

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-naganadel"]

[newclass=".deadinside"]--accent:#d5d5d5; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
hoax
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2022 0:45:07 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]he steps forward.

and she steps back...

a dance she doesn't wish to engage in. she can feel the phantom pain now, an echo begging to be given life.

"you could say that," she offers. her back crawls with paranoia, with panic, with fear. she ignores it as best she can. and she pretends with a neutral face, just as he, that they're acquaintances instead of opponents.

"it's... been a while."

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,363 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
hoax
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2022 16:31:38 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"not for you. you were here just the other week."[break][break]

information spreads like wildfire, he finds. gossip, rumors, and speculation often obscure the truth. he just knows where to look.[break][break]

his hand slides into his coat. it's not a pokeball he pulls out, but a pack of cigarettes.[break][break]

"do not make the mistake of thinking there will be a next visit, professor."[break][break]

he offers her the pack.[break][break]

"what does this tree mean to you?"

[newclass=".deadinside blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
hoax
POSTED ON May 1, 2022 3:18:19 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]her lips threaten to pull into a sneer. and for a moment, she wants to give in.

instead, she blinks and the expression dies beneath neutrality.

"i wouldn't dream of it." a lie, perhaps, but she presses on to rid herself of the awful skittering of her jagged scars. paranoia creeps in and poisons her just as the littleroot tree had succumbed to the same fate.

fitting.

the pack is held out, stared at, and left to hang in the balance.

"is it not uncommon for a scientist to flock to unnatural phenomena?"

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,363 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
hoax
POSTED ON May 1, 2022 15:31:32 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"no."[break][break]

the pack falls back to his side.[break][break]

"but it is uncommon for said scientist to repeatedly risk her life for a tree."[break][break]

up above, past the thick clouds that loom over them, a roar pierces.[break][break]

"do you not value your life?"

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
hoax
POSTED ON May 2, 2022 2:52:09 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]"is it risking my life?" her head tilts at the thought.

there's no apparent threat at the moment. it looms in the shadows, in the skittering skin of her back.

and the question posed is... uncomfortable.

her lips pull into a coy smile as if to deflect from answers she doesn't want to seek within herself. it works, if only for a little.

"that depends," she murmurs. her eyes drift up to the clouds, to the roar that sounds. "are you trying to snuff it out?"

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,363 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
hoax
POSTED ON May 2, 2022 4:31:01 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

it becomes abundantly clear that this conversation isn't going to lead anywhere. so, with a click of his tongue, the shadows around them start to shift.[break][break]

"it seems i have to."[break][break]

but the threat doesn't come from the shadows. at least not yet.[break][break]

instead, the ground beneath illeana cracks, making way for sableye's DIG as it bursts out of the ground looking to claw at her legs.

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-sableye"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
hoax
POSTED ON May 3, 2022 0:20:27 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]at long last, her expression gives way. it breaks at the seams, porcelain shattering into a scowl. her body shifts as if motion beckons.

and yet, she's not quick enough.

the ground beneath her breaks apart. jagged purple claws tear at fabric and skin. the resulting shriek is jarring.

psychic terrain is steady when it bleeds, quite like blood in a way. it eases pain as she stumbles, as she threatens to crumble. and her shaking fingers are fumbling with the pokeballs at her waist.

still not quick enough.

two flashes pop like fireworks and somehow, only one form takes shape. it's hulking, looming, menacing. and when the automaton snarls, she grins.

"earthquake."

she lurches to grab hold of clay limbs as the ground begins to tremble.

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,363 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
hoax
POSTED ON May 3, 2022 9:21:46 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

today, illeana reyes will learn.[break][break]

the EARTH may QUAKE but nothing can be done to stop the assault that comes. with time comes preparation, and since illeana's previous visits theo has come to learn one thing:[break][break]

she will return and return and return until she gets what she wants.[break][break]

hence, the trap.[break][break]

EARTHQUAKE slams into the sableye but it continues on, seemingly unhindered while it DISABLES the golurk from using it again.[break][break]

at the same time, the shadows around them materialize. gothitelle's SHADOW TAG prevents escape. PSYCHIC looks to engulf illeana while a SPIRIT SHACKLE shoots at her from the shadows.

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-sableye"][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-gothitelle"][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-decidueye"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
hoax
POSTED ON May 4, 2022 2:14:12 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]today marks history... illeana reyes, finally meeting the consequences of her actions.

it's a pivotal point, really. sap sipper to...

the ground shakes, earthquake ripping apart the earth. she's struggling to stay standing, even with fingers clawing at clay. and somehow, it's still not enough to provide salvation.

her golurk's move is disabled, locked away beneath a prison. it tries to retaliate with a hulking fist swinging around, hammer arm unleashed.

and she finds her own laced behind a clever psychic. the spirit shackle strikes too quickly and she hates the scream that escapes. the scientist struggles against bindings that refuse to loosen, that refuse to give way.

the look that theo will see, then, is one of pure panic.

...to hostage.

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,363 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
hoax
POSTED ON May 6, 2022 4:08:32 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

the outcome of their encounter has long been decided.[break][break]

as illeana is held by both PSYCHIC and SPIRIT SHACKLE, theo approaches, his advance unbothered by the battle that continues to rage on in the background between golurk and sableye.[break][break]

but no words are shared. no sentiments. all that happens is the HYPNOSIS that carries illeana off to a peaceful slumber.[break][break]

illeana reyes: head professor, geneticist, and hostage.

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-sableye"][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-gothitelle"][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-decidueye"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,962 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
hoax
POSTED ON May 7, 2022 2:28:36 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: