he/him
May 5th
Unova
Guessing Game
Rocket
Grunt
7 height
7 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
37 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shi
Shi Mikhaylov
Too Fluffy [s]
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2022 5:37:27 GMT
Shi Mikhaylov Avatar
"It is time to inspect the hut. Check for rodents. Remove pests. Clean. Left from winter season. Might be best to let pokemon wander. Learn of hut more. For best," Shi's robotic process, and speaking made the agitated, average colored eevee stomp it's feet through the mud. Mainly because she had spunk and moxy and didn't like listening to begin with. Besides a human wasn't suppose to sound like a machine right? "Eevee." he ordered as three other pokemon wandered up the mountain side with him.

Shi's rifle remained strapped to his side; an eevee tearing things up in front of them, an off white eevee, walked beside him as he was a GENTLEMEN, a glaceon that was so OVER the spring heat, a DIVA if you will, and a Liepard that liked to stay well hidden and on the prowl for a nice snack. A Shiny eevee of course stopped to turn around, as if always on edge from something. "hmmm" reckless Shi turned around, "Who is following?" it was an assumption of course. 

close tab

played by

harvest

cal
he/they
twenty
july 13
oldale
bisexual
trainee ranger
cadet
born to gaze into night skies
awards
31 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calvin
calvin brenner
Too Fluffy [s]
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2022 20:27:37 GMT
calvin brenner Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxblCAL"]

It wasn't that he was following Shi on purpose, really! Calvin had been sent up on the mountain range for Ranger duties, patrolling the area for anything— For what, he hadn't been told... Or maybe forgot, but he was choosing to believe he just hadn't been told anything specific to watch out for in the first place. But after a while, trudging through the mountains got boring, and when he got bored, he tended to just wander off the beaten path, and... Well, suffice to say, he was sort of lost. He had continued to aimlessly wander, Cupcake at his side, until he had heard a voice, and went to track it down in search of some help getting out of the untamed wilderness.

[break][break]"Sorry, sorry! I just—" He and his Sylveon emerge from the brush, but he cuts himself off and stops in his tracks when he sees the rifle in Shi's hands. Yeesh, this guy must be on edge! Maybe if he recognized the man, or perhaps was a little smarter, he'd recognize that this was not a guy he wanted to be around, but... "Whoa, don't shoot, please— I was just tryin' to find my way out of the mountains, and I heard a voice, so..." He holds his hands up in surrender. "Not lookin' for any trouble, I promise!"

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxblCAL]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d4a53c;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxblCAL b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxblCAL i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxblCAL a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxblCAL .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxblCAL .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxblCAL .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxblCAL .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxblCAL .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxblCAL]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxblCAL .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Twiggy

he/him
May 5th
Unova
Guessing Game
Rocket
Grunt
7 height
7 height
awards
37 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shi
Shi Mikhaylov
Too Fluffy [s]
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2022 22:54:52 GMT
Shi Mikhaylov Avatar
Shi's watched as the person held up their hands to display submissive, wise. It was often a tactic herbavoirs used to protect themselves from a possible predator, so they couldn't become a lunch. And well Shi was the predator here, and he wasn't going to let just anyone sniff around his hunting cabin. Even if his cabin was the least incriminating place to be, it still provided a hide out for him to escape when being hunted by league officals. "You really shouldn't follow people around, could get shot, or worse. most pokemon dont like being following. someone small, could be lunch. "

Granted he really didn't think the person in front of him was that dangerous, but his fluffy white eevee walked over towards the Sylveon. His tiny paws digging in the dirt. "Eeveeee" he puffed up his fur to look extra fluffy as if some kind of greeting. Shi's cold eyes moved to observe what was happening, and it didn't make much sense to him. "hm...eevee what are you doing?" it's tail wagged happily as it's familiar regular eevee stomped it's way through the dirt, and a glaceon gave a nasty 'who does this bitch think she is' glare to the sylveon.

close tab

played by

harvest

cal
he/they
twenty
july 13
oldale
bisexual
trainee ranger
cadet
born to gaze into night skies
awards
31 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calvin
calvin brenner
Too Fluffy [s]
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2022 0:48:18 GMT
calvin brenner Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxblCAL"]

Despite himself, Calvin can't help but raise a quizzical brow. Yeesh, this guy wasn't messing around, was he? Frustration simmers underneath his skin at the way he's talked down to, reprimanded for having the idea to ask for help getting out of the mountains. He has half a mind to reply with something snarky, sharp words sitting on the tip of his tongue, but he stamps it down. He can be slow on the uptake, he knows, but he has the presence of mind enough to know not to backtalk a guy with a rifle. Even if it's kind of an odd thing to be carrying around... He was under the impression that Pokemon tended to be more effective than guns, but what did he know? Not much.

[break][break]He opens his mouth to apologize once more, before being caught off by the display that the silver-furred Eevee belonging to Shi puts on. Cupcake steps forwards in return, a soft, answering "Vee!" leaving her mouth as she does. Her ribbons sway gently, and she seems interested in what the Eevee is doing, much to Calvin's bewilderment. "Oh..." He says, almost in awe. "Aw, man, I think they like each other...?" At least, that's his best guess as to why his Sylveon would be leaning forward to sniff at the Eevee.

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxblCAL]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d4a53c;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxblCAL b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxblCAL i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxblCAL a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxblCAL .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxblCAL .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxblCAL .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxblCAL .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxblCAL .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxblCAL]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxblCAL .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Twiggy

he/him
May 5th
Unova
Guessing Game
Rocket
Grunt
7 height
7 height
awards
37 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shi
Shi Mikhaylov
Too Fluffy [s]
POSTED ON May 8, 2022 1:32:07 GMT
Shi Mikhaylov Avatar
The dark eyes of Shi narrowed as the two pokemon showed fondness of each other. Perhaps kindred spirits of some kind, or an instant connection. Some people believed pokemon were similar to humans, rather a rung down or above humanity. Shi opinion fell more under pets, tools and livestock compared to friends and people. Other people would judge him and say that was why he was never close with his pokemon. "it appears they are" the cold distant tone in his voice as his eevee spun around, jumping in the air, wagging his fluffy tail. The fuzz ball touched noses with the man staring at them. "Eevee we are moving on," he commented towards the pokemon and began walking forward as it disobeyed his command.

"Hmm we need to move, lets go." he commented louder.