part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
wee sheepies [s][c]
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2022 18:45:09 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Oh boy.

What had they sunk into.

Knowing their latest… escapade at the Hatchery had gone down… oh boy.

Now he was the owner of a traumatized Wooloo who never wanted to evolve, ever… was the Everstone even necessary for the little one now?

(Rest in pieces, Alexei, and the poor Wooloo kid who was traumatized by Jove the not-Wooloo.)

However today… well, today was a day for the little sheepies! At least, one of the two twin sheepies that they’d gotten from the Hatchery. Although he was wondering why there was a strange, faint tint to his Wooloo child’s… wool?

Like… did the other also have the same occurrence?

He watched as the cute widdle child rolled around the grass, not giving a singular shit about what was going on around her. She was just… too cute for words!

close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
it gets lonely in this gangster's paradise
awards
1,175 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
wee sheepies [s][c]
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2022 19:53:47 GMT
Guillermo Marceliño Avatar
[attr="class","pizzabox"]
[attr="class","top"]
Memo’d done his fair share of baby-raising, having brought Zuza up from just a foal into the beautiful, gracious unicorn she was today. Then he had Besaraña-- little Besa, who was already so rambunctious and energetic that she was giving him a run for his money. Add to that the two younger siblings that he practically helped raise and he already had a veritable family of child-raising under his belt.

But Ovejita was the first baby that felt… she felt like his child. It was a very strange thing, the gap between I’m guiding you to adulthood and I’m the reason you exist. It was weird and frightening and maybe he was being a little bit more overprotective about her than he should have been.

Which is why she showed up decked out in a bright yellow hair-bow with a protective entourage in tow: Corazón stayed close on the little lamb’s tail and Ester the Bisharp was a permanent, looming shadow in the near background.

Ovejita didn’t seem to mind the company-- in fact, she rolled around like Wooloo royalty, nose in the air, knowing she was papa’s favorite.

When she saw her twin, she let out a bleat of excitement and rolled over to say hi, Corazón sticking close behind her.

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY

[newclass=".pizzabox"]--accent:#985fb3; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=.pizzabox .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.pizzabox .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
wee sheepies [s][c]
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2022 20:30:56 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Unlike Memo, Alexei was pretty much used to raising Wooloo (having so many of the wee sheepies already) and was perfectly fine with letting the little ones run around as long as they did within sight of him.

(Or the avians, but you know.)

The moment his Wooloo spotted her twin sister, an equally-loud ‘baa’ of greeting came from his Wooloo, and she touched her little widdle heart-shaped snout to her sibling in greeting.

“You have the entire royal guard with your kid, what’s up with that?” Alexei said in greeting to the other, however there was a grin on his face as he did so.

close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
awards
1,175 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
wee sheepies [s][c]
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2022 19:13:02 GMT
[attr="class","top"]
The two wee ones touched noses before Memo could jump in and insist they sanitize their snouts before they could touch-- who knew what kind of yuckiness they could pass to each other! Always on guard, Corazón sniffed the other Wooloo thoroughly to ensure she wasn’t a threat. Then, discerning it was safe, she sat back with a ruff, as though to say you may proceed.

“They’re necessary!” Memo said, amazing Alexei didn’t have a full guard out with his half of their… children. Yeah, we’ll process that part later. “What if she wandered off and got hurt? Or what if someone tried to hurt her?” He pointed first to his Stoutland, then to his Bisharp. “Cora is making she sure doesn’t get lost, and Ester keeps an eye out for threats.”

As if on cue, the Bisharp made eye contact with someone else’s Granbull, across the park. She lifted her arm-blade as if examining it, allowing it to flash threateningly in the sun. The Granbull paled, and ran back to its trainer.

“I have a system,” Memo insisted.

[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=.pizzabox .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.pizzabox .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
wee sheepies [s][c]
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2022 19:24:22 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

His own little sheepie, all by her lonesome, looked at the Stoutland with complete, utter confusion—who was this, why were they taking a sniff at her? She was just greeting her sister, what the heck, it wasn’t like she was a Lycanroc in disguise…!

(Maybe that would’ve been Jove, but hell…)

“I have a lot of the sheepies, you know,” he added with a chuckle a few moments later, breaking into an outright guffaw when the Bisharp pretty much scared off a Granbull with just one threatening gesture.

“And besides, it’s not like I leave them unsupervised either. Kind of like how a friend of mine has this… kind of… hierarchy for handling all his Pokémon companions. You think I travelled here alone?”

He cackled as he looked skyward. Because obviously, somewhere up there—

Two shadows passed overhead, one avian and one draconid. But of course, they were to stay up there unless Alexei was threatened by anything they deemed to be dangerous.

He couldn’t help but cackle softly.

“Let me guess, everything’s gotta have a place for you?”

close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
awards
1,175 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
wee sheepies [s][c]
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2022 16:13:53 GMT
[attr="class","top"]
Memo made a hmph noise and placed his hands on his hips. “Yes, Mister Expert Parent, I know,” he said, being impudent on purpose. Yeah, look, Alexei’d been doing this a lot longer than he had and Memo knew that. It was like those TikToks where when parents had one kid they handled them with gloves and safety pads and by kid two they were rolling them through the mud on purpose.

“Not all of us have an armada of birds and dragons to do our babysitting, mi amor, Memo said, crossing his arms with a bit of a pout. “Some of us have a habit of gathering idiots, and so our babysitting prowess is limited.”

Honestly, if he could have a super stealthy invisible assassin guarding Ovejita every minute of the day, he would.

Meanwhile, Corazón sat on her haunches and carefully observed as the little lambs played, completely prepared to take her guarding duties seriously.

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
wee sheepies [s][c]
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2022 16:40:24 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

At his first statement, he snorted.

“Oh, you thought I have it all put together?” he retorted with a mischievous twinkle in his eye. “Well, you thought wrong, lapushka,” he continued.

Not until he realized what he’d said a few moments later did he notice his ears were starting to burn red. Ah, shit.

“I have a shithead version of Zuza that’s colored weird, for starters. Another one I can easily classify under ‘shithead’ ranks would be my Fearow… his mated partner eternally suffers from his own insanity-induced shenanigans. Don’t get me started on Mike, you already met that one. And then there’s Sam.”

Motherfucking Toucannon Sam.

“Do you know how many Toucannon I have?” he asked with a bit of laughter in his voice as he watched the two twin Wooloo bleat at each other before his own wee sheepie booped her twin sister’s snout again in a game of ‘tag’.

close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
awards
1,175 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
wee sheepies [s][c]
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2022 17:15:58 GMT
[attr="class","top"]
“Well,” Memo said, letting the word hang there for a moment, thinking about what to say. “I’m not sure about put together.” There was a sardonic twist in his voice, hinting at sarcasm-- but his smile was all glee. “But you certainly have more experience with being a daddy, I do have to admit.”

Ah. His ears were going red again. This was the best.

“If it’s anything like how many Pelipper you have, love, I’d say more than enough,” Memo said, voice a gentle chuckle. He was so caught up in Alexei’s cute blushing that he’d forgotten to be worried about Ovejita. See, this was why she had the double protection brigade. It was the next best thing to a bubble.

Ovejita was rolling after her twin, baa-ing all the way.

“What does that word mean?” Memo asked, quiet and out of the blue. “”Lapushka’?”

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
wee sheepies [s][c]
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2022 17:36:45 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

The way Memo mentioned ‘daddy’, though, made him just outright chuckle.

“I wouldn’t say ‘daddy’ so willy-nilly, if I’m being honest. Maybe ‘bird father’ would be more appropriate, but considering that I’m also starting to acquire more and more Wooloo, that title’s not really at all correct, either.”

Oh, don’t get him started on the almost two hundred Pokémon he owned that were running wild at the Sanctuary. Well, all but one particular little monster.

He would be the judge when Memo would be ready for the little face-hugger… definitely not now.

Things were going really fine, real smooth—until—

Uh oh.

How was he going to squirrel his way out of this one?! Shit, shit, shit

He then became extremely interested in the grass, before following the sounds of merry bleating and baa’ing coming from the two Wooloo, his own taking the lead and rolling just slightly faster than her sister.

Congratulations, Memo, you’ve done it.

You’ve successfully caught Alexei off-guard.

Unable to look at him straight (as he was now looking everywhere but at the other) he was chewing on his lip, like a kid caught in a white lie unable to come clean.

Ahahahaha…

His voice came out all high-pitched as he managed to gather his thoughts… some two minutes later.

“It—it means—it’s a term of endearment,” he squeaked out.

Now even his face was turning red.

close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
awards
1,175 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
wee sheepies [s][c]
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2022 17:52:18 GMT
[attr="class","top"]
He must’ve really done it to get the blush to spread from Alexei’s ears to his cheeks, bright red against the pale of his skin. Briefly, Memo wondered if he should feel bad for relishing in such enjoyments-- but the thought was pushed away in a warm chuckle as Memo realized that life is short and some things were just too good to pass up.

“I gathered that, sweetness,” he murmured, pointedly looking at Alexei. “But what does it mean?”

He had an inkling-- he had googled Russian terms of endearment before, but if it was anything like it was with Spanish, he didn’t trust anything on the web.

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
wee sheepies [s][c]
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2022 18:01:34 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

From a hundred to almost negligi—

What did he do to get so put in the spotlight, all at once, right here, in the spawn of a few moments?!

He was still blushing to all hell, unable to look at the other man directly because why, oh why, did his brain decide to fizzle and short out right now of all the times?!

Geez, Alex, what the fresh hell!

His voice had gotten so wound up he didn’t realize it felt like his entire esophagus was stuffed with cotton when he tried to speak again. Gah, what the fuck!

“It—it means—” he managed to squawk out like a Pikipek who’d flown too high and was about to pass out—

Oh, how he wanted the ground to open up and swallow him right then and there!

“…it means sweetie pie,” he finished, now completely and totally unable to look at him entirely.

Oh, he’d definitely done it now.

In the background, the baa’ing sounds rang out, the Wooloo rolling around playfully and not giving a single fuck with what was happening with their dads. Daddies?!

close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
awards
1,175 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
wee sheepies [s][c]
POSTED ON May 1, 2022 0:45:41 GMT
[attr="class","top"]
“I could be a million years old and still not get tired of seeing you blush,” Memo said, tenderness wrapped in a laugh. He reached over to lace his finger’s with Alexei’s by means of apology. “I’m sorry, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to put you on the spot. I think it’s cute. I like it.”

Ovejita managed to catch up with her sister and tagged her with a snoot-boop to the rump. Determined to win, she immediately turned and booked it in the opposite direction, away from her flirting parents. Corazón ruffed and trotted after her, not letting her out of her sight, as she rolled over hills and around park benches and trees.

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
wee sheepies [s][c]
POSTED ON May 1, 2022 1:17:08 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

If it was possible to be swallowed into the earth, alive, due to sheer embarrassment, he would definitely will it to be so! Oh, djinni above.

“There’s like… a lot more, but… that was the first one that came to mind,” he muttered, very distracted as he saw the rolling twins continue their game of tag from the corner of his field of vision—one being trailed by a very motherly Stoutland, the other just literally now rolling in chase after her twin sister because there was no way in hell she was going to let her twin win this!

It was war tag on!

He didn’t mind the other’s fingers sneakily winding into his, however his face was still threatening to cook from blush. Why couldn’t he will the blush away?!

“Are… are you fine with that, or… or d’you want me to pick another?”

close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
awards
1,175 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
wee sheepies [s][c]
POSTED ON May 1, 2022 18:08:34 GMT
[attr="class","top"]
Memo’s eye’s wrinkled with his smile. “I think it’s perfect,” he said, thoroughly enjoying this… this weird, domestic bliss. Something joyful to be gained from the purity and simplicity of the moment. “I think whatever you pick is perfect.”

Ovejita, meanwhile was on a mission. She had rolled well out of view of both dads and onto a walking path, nearly tripping up a group of joggers. Bobbing and weaving, she rolled across a children’s playground, collecting woodchips in her wool; Corazón, doggedly on the chase, was barking at her to let her know she’d gone too far. But she was on a roll-- literally, heading towards the wooded edge of the park.

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
wee sheepies [s][c]
POSTED ON May 1, 2022 20:08:05 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“I hope you don’t mind me going through all the options I can, because there’s a lot of ‘em,” he admitted with an embarrassed blush pinking his face.

There were so fucking many options available, but finding just the right one was going to be… a challenge.

“You’ll know when I pick one,” he added with this mischievous smirk on his face before he thought of looking—around.

And then right then and there he heard a familiar shrieking noise from up above.

“Oh, come on…” he grumbled as he looked skyward and saw that his Braviary was just there, hovering, waiting for him to get his attention.

“What is it?!” he shouted. Way to ruin the mood, Kyouya…

Another loud shriek before incessant wing-flapping… which made him look around.

“Uh… Memo?” he said as he turned to face the other, all the color in his face draining as quickly as it had risen.

“The kids.”